[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Hi. I wanted to ask what average physical damage reduction and estimated evasion should I have from level 80?
Hello, at first i want to Thank You for this guide. I am pretty new in this game and its hard to find good guide what help me with mostly everything what i need to know. And this guide helped me (after 6 dies with another builds) reach mapping, my totally first experience with it. Sadly i died, but nvm, new char is just before A10 kitawa again.

And now to qustion. I did read many and many guides and i wonder about warchief totem. Is worth use it with all supports like maim, physical damage, fast attack etc etc for this build, or it does not do that much? And if not, why some sunder build use it and other no?

Second question is about main stat on gear, i mean armour, evasion, ES. What is best to focus, because i have feel i am really "paper" even if i have 5000 hp, because my reduction physical damage is only around 20%.

With The Tempestuous Steel i dont need Resolute Technique?

And last one for now, are there any maps what you recommend me to avoid with this build? I am not sure how this build should deal with reflect or something like this.

Thank You for answers and sorry for my bad english (not native speaker)
Last edited by Aloone on Sep 5, 2017, 6:16:40 AM
"
baluga211 wrote:
LOL! I keep aiming sunder on enemies I never though sunder was heat seeking.

It's Multistrike that aims the 2nd and 3rd hit for you, the first one you will still have to aim.

Regarding Abyssus - I wouldn't recommend it, the drawbacks to the item are pretty big and you don't even get to benefit from the crit multi.
Last edited by WorstSmitesEU on Sep 5, 2017, 5:21:59 PM
"
Alavar wrote:
I'm brand new to POE but a D3 vet and i've been using alkaizers youtube video as a base...however..in regards to Cast when damage taken/Enfeeble/Enduring cry....

I have enfeeble at lvl 5..CWDT at level 1...but what about enduring cry? I noticed alkaizer leveled his to 20...so does Enduring cry NOT proc with CWDT? In which case we manually cast Enduring?

I also noticed alkaizer has Enfeeble And Enduring cry both on his skill bar...are we manually casting them both too?

Thanks in advance...mostly trolls on global chat so hoping for a straight forward answer

-Alavar

Enduring Cry is a warcry, no warcry can be automated using CWDT, always level them as far as you can and cast them manually. Enfeeble is cast automatically, all skills cast with CWDT will have a cooldown as a part of balancing the automated cast. The only practical reason I can think of for him to have Enfeeble in his skill bar is to keep track of the cooldown.
"
Aloone wrote:
Hello, at first i want to Thank You for this guide. I am pretty new in this game and its hard to find good guide what help me with mostly everything what i need to know. And this guide helped me (after 6 dies with another builds) reach mapping, my totally first experience with it. Sadly i died, but nvm, new char is just before A10 kitawa again.

And now to qustion. I did read many and many guides and i wonder about warchief totem. Is worth use it with all supports like maim, physical damage, fast attack etc etc for this build, or it does not do that much? And if not, why some sunder build use it and other no?

Second question is about main stat on gear, i mean armour, evasion, ES. What is best to focus, because i have feel i am really "paper" even if i have 5000 hp, because my reduction physical damage is only around 20%.

With The Tempestuous Steel i dont need Resolute Technique?

And last one for now, are there any maps what you recommend me to avoid with this build? I am not sure how this build should deal with reflect or something like this.

Thank You for answers and sorry for my bad english (not native speaker)

This build has fewer sockets available than others, I wasn't able to make space for support links to the totem.
Any armour hybrid for you gear is good enough, it's more important to have proper affixes on your items. People will tell you to stack all the armour you can but in reality the 'main stat' as you call it isn't as important on armour builds but it makes colouring gear easier.
the RT on Tempestuous Steel is local meaning you will still have to get RT on the tree.
There's only really phys reflect that you shouldn't do, I also don't like doing no leech maps and when there's a million damage mods or too much hp on t14+ maps.
I'm running Alkaizer's tree variation but this guide and thread have helped me understand the build better. Thank you for that! I do, however, have a bit of a question. Up to T15, everything is extremely easy and quite fast. However, I tried Minotaur a few times and it totally owned me on 7k HP. I've tried with Enduring Cry and without it, but i'm still pretty much oneshotted. Could you take a look at my char and tell me what I'm doing wrong? :D

Edit: Seems the only thing that was wrong was my knowledge of the game. Beat Minotaur pretty easily after watching a fight guide.
Last edited by Hayllit on Sep 6, 2017, 6:37:54 PM
"
baluga211 wrote:
LOL! I keep aiming sunder on enemies I never though sunder was heat seeking.

the thing u call "heat seeking" is multi strike and if your not aiming your missing out in allot of dps lol

"
WorstSmitesEU wrote:

This build has fewer sockets available than others, I wasn't able to make space for support links to the totem.
Any armour hybrid for you gear is good enough, it's more important to have proper affixes on your items. People will tell you to stack all the armour you can but in reality the 'main stat' as you call it isn't as important on armour builds but it makes colouring gear easier.
the RT on Tempestuous Steel is local meaning you will still have to get RT on the tree.
There's only really phys reflect that you shouldn't do, I also don't like doing no leech maps and when there's a million damage mods or too much hp on t14+ maps.

So if i Will stack armor or evasion it Will be same? And about evasion how it works with suggested boots? It say i cant evade, so why stack evasion? and in that case why we going +evasion rating in tree?
... I am so confused sorry...
Last edited by Aloone on Sep 7, 2017, 2:03:25 PM
Hello, i am currently level 65 and i appreciate your build.

I have an issue because i just did my cruel Lab and i was thinking about where to put my points. Outmatch and Outlast looks almost useless against bosses. I'm used to Raider and these nodes looks so weak since you cant generate charges against bosses.

Would you put the 2 points into something else instead. Almost all the other remaining looks better in my opinion. Thank You.
Nice build. Absolutely fantastic gameplay (tough vs the super endgame content but thats ok)

Can you guys have a look at my char and give me some advice what to improve?

- is ruthless the best 6th gem in the chest or is added fire better?

- is a 40% increased sunder dmg helm worth it ?

- is taking "path of the warrior" passive worth it ?

Thx !

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info