[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Hey! Why do you suggest doing another build for endgame content? I got a 366 dps axe and was thinking that with the new flat physical damage jewels sunder dual wield could be really good
Is Bisco's Collar good for this build? Just got one droppped
Build has been working great so far but I'm at a loss of what I should upgrade next. Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Not using Kaom's Roots just yet. I'm still debating whether I'll go for belly. Spending 400c for 370 extra life... seems like it's not the time yet.

Furthermore, I haven't been able to find an upgrade for my axe. It has something like 334pdps. If I were to upgrade it, I'd need to get something with 370+ pdps which would cost 100+ chaos, not sure if it's worth it. Also, the only axes above 380 pdps on Abyss SC are 20ex, way out of my budget.

So, any ideas on what I should upgrade next?
"
Is Bisco's Collar good for this build? Just got one droppped

Yes. Make sure your resistances are capped and you're not lacking Int.
"
wcbigworm wrote:
Hey! Why do you suggest doing another build for endgame content? I got a 366 dps axe and was thinking that with the new flat physical damage jewels sunder dual wield could be really good

I merely suggested you spend your accumulated wealth on a new build instead of investing it into gear for the grind from 97 to 100 as it can be a bit mundane and most people would rather start a new, more flashy build once they have more currency at their disposal.
I'm level 37 and bought Hatred from the library. That along with Herald of Ash reserves 75% of my mana and causes me to run out of mana very quickly.

Is Hatred worth using at my level? Is there any way to keep my mana going? 4 Sunders deplete my mana to 0.

While concentrated effect does indeed whip out big damage, I can't help but feel the AoE size loss may hurt my AoE clear. Should i be worried about it?

This is my first HC character, and my first melee character, so I'm trying to do everything in my power to stay alive.

Thanks for the guide!
"
Lumist wrote:
I'm level 37 and bought Hatred from the library. That along with Herald of Ash reserves 75% of my mana and causes me to run out of mana very quickly.

Is Hatred worth using at my level? Is there any way to keep my mana going? 4 Sunders deplete my mana to 0.

While concentrated effect does indeed whip out big damage, I can't help but feel the AoE size loss may hurt my AoE clear. Should i be worried about it?

This is my first HC character, and my first melee character, so I'm trying to do everything in my power to stay alive.

Thanks for the guide!

Use a mana flask and grab one 'Mana Leech' node below Vaal Pact on the tree, you can also ditch Hatred for the time being and run a Purity aura, which reserves 35% instead of 50% mana, until you have your Resistances sorted.
Conc Effect only reduces the AoE of the shockwaves following the initial Sunder wave. This means Sunder practically uses Conc Effect without it's drawbacks.

Best of luck on your first HC char!
Do you think it would be practical to use a single target ability like molten strike? If you were to use it what would be the links? Thanks
Just got Prismatic Eclipse with three green sockets in SSF. That attack speed made me fall in love with Sunder all over again. Thanks for the guide.
Hi,

so far i love the build (lvl 65 in act 9). I am just confused by the final gem setup... you say to use the Tombfist gloves, but then you would miss a socket? Helm 4l,Weapons 3l+3l,Body 6l,Gloves (if Tomb)3l and none on the Kaom's? I'm pretty new to the game, so maybe i missed something.

And would you prefer Prismatic or The Tempestuous Steel War Sword?

Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info