[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
corosou wrote:
"
uhlern wrote:
I've looked the whole thread through now, and I have 2 questions :)

The tanky build and the general mapping seems very similar. What are the differences? I can see 0,5% hp differences, and some damage, but I presume that is because I haven't checked of jewels probably.

What is the point of Starkonja's? Isn't the global crit wasted? Wouldn't a rare helmet with some added inc. weapon ele dmg or something or is it solely for the attackspeed? And if it is, do you feel Bloodrage is worth it? :)

Thanks in advance.

1) Already answered, so you didn't read the ENTIRE thing ;) the difference is what you can see. Mostly everything is just gear swaps.

2) Evasion rating applies to armour, so when low life you are tankier, which is what you want. Either way not required. As you will see in a bit I'm about to post yet another variant with a different helm

So, you're doing two builds which is exactly the same, except jewels and items? Seems pretty excessive, when all you have different is a gem-slot and jewels. Which just adds up to the confusion, pretty much. So, yea I did READ it all, it's just confusing! ;))!!!!

And it's a really weird tradeoff with Starkonja then. You're gaining more evasion rating, but you're also losing damage on lowlife. How does that add up then? Being offensive is your best bet, like a slayer. No? I am playing this on hardcore, so it just boggles me with the Starkonja.
Last edited by uhlern on Sep 3, 2017, 8:54:00 AM
Hi , i just wanna ask if you tried to make this build as critical ?
maybe change to rare claws with min 8 crit and 1.8 attack speed .. there is nodes for critical dual wilding and some of critical multipe and change near RT ... what do you think about it ?

"
uhlern wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
uhlern wrote:
I've looked the whole thread through now, and I have 2 questions :)

The tanky build and the general mapping seems very similar. What are the differences? I can see 0,5% hp differences, and some damage, but I presume that is because I haven't checked of jewels probably.

What is the point of Starkonja's? Isn't the global crit wasted? Wouldn't a rare helmet with some added inc. weapon ele dmg or something or is it solely for the attackspeed? And if it is, do you feel Bloodrage is worth it? :)

Thanks in advance.

1) Already answered, so you didn't read the ENTIRE thing ;) the difference is what you can see. Mostly everything is just gear swaps.

2) Evasion rating applies to armour, so when low life you are tankier, which is what you want. Either way not required. As you will see in a bit I'm about to post yet another variant with a different helm

So, you're doing two builds which is exactly the same, except jewels and items? Seems pretty excessive, when all you have different is a gem-slot and jewels. Which just adds up to the confusion, pretty much. So, yea I did READ it all, it's just confusing! ;))!!!!

And it's a really weird tradeoff with Starkonja then. You're gaining more evasion rating, but you're also losing damage on lowlife. How does that add up then? Being offensive is your best bet, like a slayer. No? I am playing this on hardcore, so it just boggles me with the Starkonja.

Bro, you're getting too hung up on the details. Disagree with a decision I made, just do whatever you feel is correct.
Last edited by corosou on Sep 3, 2017, 11:19:15 AM
"
yinoneliya wrote:
Hi , i just wanna ask if you tried to make this build as critical ?
maybe change to rare claws with min 8 crit and 1.8 attack speed .. there is nodes for critical dual wilding and some of critical multipe and change near RT ... what do you think about it ?

Go ahead, you're welcome to try to make it work.

Good conception? my dps 3,1k only so low:d

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Sep 3, 2017, 1:11:10 PM

wandering about using this gloves instead of Heamophlia ... but , im not sure about it yet ...

and btw this is how i progress now , level 74 ..
Last edited by yinoneliya on Sep 3, 2017, 1:22:42 PM
"
TheGrammaton wrote:

Good conception? my dps 3,1k only so low:d

Looks good to me.

If you mean in-game sheet DPS, 3.1k is perfectly normal... That's what I have right now with my Uber Lab Setup:

You NEED to use Path of Building to see the actual numbers.
"
yinoneliya wrote:

wandering about using this gloves instead of Heamophlia ... but , im not sure about it yet ...

and btw this is how i progress now , level 74 ..

Gloves are a fine option. GL!
Last edited by corosou on Sep 3, 2017, 2:29:35 PM
what bandit? oak or 2p?
"
what bandit? oak or 2p?

Grab Path of Building and look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info