[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Loving the build,having tons of fun while feeling nearly immortal. Will come back to this in future leagues.

Question:

Thus far the only thing that feels strong against me is freezing Kiaras medigate this but it empties fast and has a short duration.
Is there anything else i am missing other than a high health? Or will the dmg get so high that it doesnt matter in the end?
"
foleylantz wrote:
Loving the build,having tons of fun while feeling nearly immortal. Will come back to this in future leagues.

Question:

Thus far the only thing that feels strong against me is freezing Kiaras medigate this but it empties fast and has a short duration.
Is there anything else i am missing other than a high health? Or will the dmg get so high that it doesnt matter in the end?

I assume you already have Patheon: Soul of Yugul + Captured Asphyxia.

Gear wise the best option I see in PoB is The Brine Crown.

Personally, I just watch my Kiara's cuz I know it's precious.

EDIT: Looking into this "Freeze Immune" variant is an interesting idea...

So just playing around in PoB, can't test, or I can but a Brine Crown is 50c and don't want to spend that just yet...

Anyway, looking at it, and knowing that it grants freeze immunity. You are also sacrificing a bit of life and DPS, but it opens up the option then to drop Kiara's and pick either of:

My lowest resistance is lightning and my highest cold, so Wise Oak would work very nicely. On the other hand Chalice would make me get many more flask charges. Both good options.

Tempting to try to get a Brine Crown now to test...

EDIT 2: Gotta stop being so impulsive... but I just wanted to check it out and that's why I farm lab, to be able to buy toys!

Feels really good! Just did a Colosseum with it and it works just fine. One caveat is losing that much dexterity from Starkonja's. This meant you can't easily run Bisco's with the crown, so had to go with:

So what does this all mean in simple terms:

1) Freeze Immune (Brine Crown)
2) Bleed Immune (Death's boots)
3) Physical Immune (1.5sec On Rampage - Null/Void Gloves)
4) Dispel Elemental Ailments (On Rampage - Null/Void Gloves)
5) Elemental Weakness capped (Wise Oak)
6) More slowing down: Temporal + Vortex + Brine Crown Chill now!

Very nice indeed!

Here's what I look like imported with the setup:

Last edited by corosou on Sep 3, 2017, 1:07:15 AM
Thank you for a detailed response.

I will pick up a crown for uber lab enchants. For mapping/lab this seems really nice. The chilled ground looks to improve survivability in Harbinger spawns as well where i have found the dmg spikes the most in normal encounters.

"
foleylantz wrote:
Thank you for a detailed response.

I will pick up a crown for uber lab enchants. For mapping/lab this seems really nice. The chilled ground looks to improve survivability in Harbinger spawns as well where i have found the dmg spikes the most in normal encounters.

Sure thing! This build is so flexible, I'm sure there are other interesting variants to discover.

I've been farming Hydra with the helm. Easy mode...
Anyone has a recorded video of Shaper run with this build?
I've looked the whole thread through now, and I have 2 questions :)

The tanky build and the general mapping seems very similar. What are the differences? I can see 0,5% hp differences, and some damage, but I presume that is because I haven't checked of jewels probably.

What is the point of Starkonja's? Isn't the global crit wasted? Wouldn't a rare helmet with some added inc. weapon ele dmg or something or is it solely for the attackspeed? And if it is, do you feel Bloodrage is worth it? :)

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by uhlern on Sep 2, 2017, 11:33:02 PM
"
uhlern wrote:
I've looked the whole thread through now, and I have 2 questions :)

The tanky build and the general mapping seems very similar. What are the differences? I can see 0,5% hp differences, and some damage, but I presume that is because I haven't checked of jewels probably.

What is the point of Starkonja's? Isn't the global crit wasted? Wouldn't a rare helmet with some added inc. weapon ele dmg or something or is it solely for the attackspeed? And if it is, do you feel Bloodrage is worth it? :)

Thanks in advance.

1) Already answered, so you didn't read the ENTIRE thing ;) the difference is what you can see. Mostly everything is just gear swaps.

2) Evasion rating applies to armour, so when low life you are tankier, which is what you want. Either way not required. As you will see in a bit I'm about to post yet another variant with a different helm
In the spirit of going back to my roots when I first started build crafting, I've created yet another variant. This time using:

This is good news for all of you out there struggling to get that 6L belly! :)

I've tested this farming T15s for a good while and it feels great! The link with Faster Attack on BoR makes you reach 6stack release much faster, and you also blind things ))

I've updated the main post with the info.
Last edited by corosou on Sep 3, 2017, 12:12:20 AM
Yo yo yo...

I got ur Uber Lab Runner right here! ;)

Wanted to maximize movement speed, regen and ease of getting through traps.

To that end I created a new variant using these:

I just tested this in about 10 runs, feels lovely!

Here's how my imported toon looks with the setup:

This build is a like one of those G.I Joe toys for kids. Gotta get all the outfits and accessories! ;)

EDIT: Here's a nice expensive addition to the Uber Lab Runner. Had a few The Wretched cards and decided to complete the set and try my luck and sure enough I got a feastbind ;) bought a faminebind for 130c and:

GG life roll too ;)

The had to fix resists though, so got for 20c:

Not for the faint of heart... 650c!
Last edited by corosou on Sep 3, 2017, 6:34:33 AM
thx for the guide.
another option but hard is a carcass jack for body armour with 4r1g1b.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info