[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

If someone used this guide in HC, pls tell me about leveling tree, i`m noob and want to play this build(sorry for my Eng)
"
Vodkasheep wrote:
Hay, I'm interested in this build since I'm running a duel wield jugg in hc. Want to give this a try but Scourge is Not cheap in hc. Is there any reason to run Scourge over a 300pdps claw? Only reason I can think of using Scourge is for minion damage jewels and I still can't see it being worth it.

Already answered a bunch of times in previous pages.
"
i know it but oak is a good option o.o
-1% of Life Regenerated per second
-2% additional Physical Damage Reduction
-20% increased Physical Damage

If you consider Oak a good option, then go with Oak. As I very clearly stated in the main post: this build guide is not written in stone
Last edited by corosou on Sep 4, 2017, 8:46:04 AM
hi. i've never done a blade flurry build and this build seems awesome.!

just wanna ask if i'm lvl 71 with 1.5k toolpit with auras without aspect of carnage too low? i'm doing the bringer of rain setup. can anyone check my character out and give some advice? character name : ImmoralFlurry
So far I'm having trouble capping my resists while having reasonable health. Rings and amulets with such high resist rolls AND life are insanely expensive, and I'm not talking about the ones with phys damage. I could drop Kaom's Roots for Two-Toned, but I will lose a lot of health. Belly also doesn't seem do add that much health, thinking about switching it for a rare for more resists and life. Or maybe dropping Belt of the Deceiver?

What am I missing?
To keep it short:

Yes indeed, this build is really really strong. It lifesteals a lot and has a huge life pool combined with a lot of damage. And all this for an affordable budget!

I started the league with a Juggernaut Uberlab farmer and get bored quite quickly and then started an Ele ST Raider which was a lot of fun but i dont like the Vaal Pact mechanic and in general i felt really squishy (and i put like 800c in this char which is quite a lot for many players).
So now im playing this beast and have no problems doing Tier 14/15 Maps and hopefully i will kill Shaper sooner or later. :P

For those guys with lower budgets:
Someone in this thread already gave the advice to buy a white 6 Link and craft it with the Shrieking Essence of Greed (6c/7c).

I believe i used 5 Essences on it which puts me at a total cost of like 80c of that armour and it is not thad bad.

Hi guys, I have a question. Since we don't take any weapon specific points we can potentially use any weapon correct? A sword with over 300 dps and 1.9 aps and maybe a bleed effect on it would give us more dps?

Thank you
"
Laue wrote:
So far I'm having trouble capping my resists while having reasonable health. Rings and amulets with such high resist rolls AND life are insanely expensive, and I'm not talking about the ones with phys damage. I could drop Kaom's Roots for Two-Toned, but I will lose a lot of health. Belly also doesn't seem do add that much health, thinking about switching it for a rare for more resists and life. Or maybe dropping Belt of the Deceiver?

What am I missing?

Insanely expensive?

Rings with +70 life and +100 resist start at 10c in Softcore oO with a physical roll mb 20c and two of those were enough for me to cap resists even with biscos. Do you have all the resist nodes on the tree?
Last edited by Bimor89 on Sep 4, 2017, 4:48:50 PM
"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Hi guys, I have a question. Since we don't take any weapon specific points we can potentially use any weapon correct? A sword with over 300 dps and 1.9 aps and maybe a bleed effect on it would give us more dps?

Thank you

Already answered, scroll back through pages pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info