[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Hey, awesome build, but i have two questions i couldn't find the answers to :

Might sounds very stupid but, in pob you set your CWDT to 16 and the rest to 14, why not put them all 20 ? Is there a particular reason ? am i missing something ?

And i didn't see anything about which pantheons to pick, is it because i'm blind, or because it's so situational that it doesn't really matter and there isn't a clear good answer ?

Keeping an eye on your future builds,

kiss.
"
koufix wrote:

Might sounds very stupid but, in pob you set your CWDT to 16 and the rest to 14, why not put them all 20 ? Is there a particular reason ? am i missing something ?

And i didn't see anything about which pantheons to pick, is it because i'm blind, or because it's so situational that it doesn't really matter and there isn't a clear good answer ?

kiss.

You haven't read the last few pages then, I just wrote a long post about CWDT.

Also, I don't mention Pantheon in the build guide itself, but some pages back I did mention it: Lunaris + Yugul is what I do
For those looking for an even tankier version of the build, it seems like Zizaran is doing a Juggernaut version. I dunno if he got the idea from this build, but the skills, items and the tree look very similar...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zizaran/characters
Last edited by corosou on Sep 1, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
Here is the POB - sorry I forgot the link earlier post. This is for the using red nightmare jewel to generate endurance charges.

https://pastebin.com/e8Rj0cbj
Seems like awsome build !!
just wanted to ask if this build can be playable and able to reach that amount of damage as slayer ?
"
corosou wrote:
"
koufix wrote:

kiss.

You haven't read the last few pages then, I just wrote a long post about CWDT.

Also, I don't mention Pantheon in the build guide itself, but some pages back I did mention it: Lunaris + Yugul is what I do

My bad, i wish there was a way to search keywords inside a whole thread, or maybe there is but i don't hang out much on those
So, dumb question, whats the deal with deaths door? main reason your using these is you cant get inflicted with bleeding? or is there another reason?
Reason for Deaths door is Bleed immunity and thus freeing up a slot for a utilityflask.
I've kept quiet on purpose about something, but now I wanted to bring it to people's attention.

A lot of people are talking about wanting to spend more money on this build and not knowing what to spend it on, even though I've listed expensive flasks that provide great utility, but beside that, a more important item that nobody even mentions...

Are you looking to boost DPS? You have any idea how much rampage is worth in the middle of big packs? A lot... You like running Beachhead? They're amazing for it! How much DPS is it worth when I clear the whole screen with detonate dead? Think about that...

You want to be tankier? These things have pretty good life and make you freaking immune to physical damage for 1.5 seconds every time you get a Rampage! Not to mention they dispel Ailments too... They boost armour and a bit of an ES buffer never hurts.

They also give much appreciated mana regen now that Temporal Chains aura put me at 65 mana.

Here are the Rampage Tiers:

Every time I reach one of these tiers I am immune to phys dmg. If you keep the Tiers low, you can maximize that a lot.

On top of this, Rampage has some additional bonuses...

Rampage Mechanics:

I've been running Beachheads with my homie all day and he def says the first thing he's getting when he has the money is these gloves. They are ridiculous good with this build!

EDIT: Looking at the gloves I remembered I've also been meaning to mention the Uber Lab glove enchant. I got lucky with mine, if you are looking for even more survivability, this is a nice option:

Last edited by corosou on Sep 2, 2017, 12:23:44 AM
I´ve seen the gloves in your Profile and was curious what on Rampage meant.
If it would have been the intial Rampage on Tier 1 it would be unimpressive, but the price suggested it would be each Tier.

Are you Eleweakness capped with your actual Gear? From a brief look, with all that Resis from the Tree it could be enough, but i was too lazy to calculate it precisley.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info