[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"

Ah yeah I found one. Got it for 25c. I was looking at the lvl 72 claw xD super pricey. Ended up getting this one over the Scourge Claw.

Cool! not bad, but I hope you understand that both Crit and Accuracy are wasted stats and this build completely ignores both of them.
Hey guys - I love this build, dumped all my RF stuff and doing this. Already bought some stuff for it. Can you let me know your thoughts on the modifications I made in POB and specifically if you see any efficiency to be had or better options?

1. I had some currency to burn so my plan was to get The Red Nightmare, and get some extra endurance charges, this might mean taking out Immortal Call or pushing it up to a max lvl type setup to be really beefy against bosses.
2. I was playing around with the damage by putting on a Kaoms Chest and i can still get some pretty good damage! I think anything over 500K on a boss is pretty fucking good...and my POB shows 900K plus when everything is rocking which for bosses like uber atziri, izaro, and even shaper...we dont need that much time!
3. So we end up with 6-7 endurance charges (I have a corruption on belt) which really pushes the defense up on this, and the HP almost 9k which I think lets me facetank even shaper slam and Uber Atziri flameblast if i bring in a purity of fire and a ruby flask.

Obviously - I can dodge if i want to but i wanted to see if it was possible to be a beefy tank monster and do over 500K....seems we can?

Thoughts?

And any room for improvement ? (Maybe a sick 500chaos claw?)
Just a couple of questions:

- What ascendancy's do you take in order
- What gem would you leave out on a 5L

Cheers
Hi guys !

Here's my review of this build after like 1 week on it (lvl 88 - Shaper down 1st try)

This build is just insane, if you have a doubt on it, or if you don't know what to play (like me, 6th character 90+ this season), just go for this build, it is insane.

Just before this one, i tried the Inquisitor Elemental BF, and i didn't really like it. So i wanted to try this one before i gave up with Blade Flurry. I don't regret it at all !! I think i'm going to keep this character going until the end of the season, and i'll play it again next season, because it is just so amazing to play.
Clearspeed isn't the best if you play with Kaom's Root, but with Whirling Blade it feels really good no matter the low movement speed (+ increased AoE, everything just die!).

The amount of leech is just insane once you have the full ascendancy, you can be at 5% HP, you just hit once and you're back at 100% instantly, without vaal pact, this is amazing.

The build isn't expensive at all, you can play it with the basics item and just destroy everything. And this is maybe the main problem if you have a lot of currency, you can't really spend alot on this build because of the high amount of unique items. You can just buy perfect Rings/amulet/Jewels.
I play with Bisco's amulet, even in T15 and Guardians (i took it off on Shaper).

Last season i was playing HoWA, and since ES got almost destroyed by Life build, i couldn't find a build that enjoyed me really much like HoWA. Now i found it, thank you very much OP for posting this guide, now i found my next upgrade and i'm going to farm alot for it : Headhunter ! :D
Hello, i have a question, i have been checking out also your Bringer of Rain Wrachief build, and i wonder wchich one would be better in terms of currency investments vs what they can do. In Warchief you dont need 6link so that helps save tons of currency already, but i see a lot of positive statements about this build too. So maybe you or someone who played both of those builds can answer? Also, wchich one of those builds would be better for someone who never done end game boses? Thanx!
"
lve2raft wrote:
Hey guys - I love this build, dumped all my RF stuff and doing this. Already bought some stuff for it. Can you let me know your thoughts on the modifications I made in POB and specifically if you see any efficiency to be had or better options?

1. I had some currency to burn so my plan was to get The Red Nightmare, and get some extra endurance charges, this might mean taking out Immortal Call or pushing it up to a max lvl type setup to be really beefy against bosses.
2. I was playing around with the damage by putting on a Kaoms Chest and i can still get some pretty good damage! I think anything over 500K on a boss is pretty fucking good...and my POB shows 900K plus when everything is rocking which for bosses like uber atziri, izaro, and even shaper...we dont need that much time!
3. So we end up with 6-7 endurance charges (I have a corruption on belt) which really pushes the defense up on this, and the HP almost 9k which I think lets me facetank even shaper slam and Uber Atziri flameblast if i bring in a purity of fire and a ruby flask.

Obviously - I can dodge if i want to but i wanted to see if it was possible to be a beefy tank monster and do over 500K....seems we can?

Thoughts?

And any room for improvement ? (Maybe a sick 500chaos claw?)

Sounds good to me whatever your motivation is, but I personally don't have any experience to say much about it, except go for it! Give it a shot. Hope it works out.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Just a couple of questions:

- What ascendancy's do you take in order
- What gem would you leave out on a 5L

Cheers

Not going to tell you how to allocate your ascendancy. It's a playstyle choice between wanting to stay alive and wanting to do more damage. You pick.

What to use for 5L has already been answered, so please scroll back through the pages and find it.
"
Brookizlol wrote:
Hi guys !

Here's my review of this build after like 1 week on it (lvl 88 - Shaper down 1st try)

This build is just insane, if you have a doubt on it, or if you don't know what to play (like me, 6th character 90+ this season), just go for this build, it is insane.

Just before this one, i tried the Inquisitor Elemental BF, and i didn't really like it. So i wanted to try this one before i gave up with Blade Flurry. I don't regret it at all !! I think i'm going to keep this character going until the end of the season, and i'll play it again next season, because it is just so amazing to play.
Clearspeed isn't the best if you play with Kaom's Root, but with Whirling Blade it feels really good no matter the low movement speed (+ increased AoE, everything just die!).

The amount of leech is just insane once you have the full ascendancy, you can be at 5% HP, you just hit once and you're back at 100% instantly, without vaal pact, this is amazing.

The build isn't expensive at all, you can play it with the basics item and just destroy everything. And this is maybe the main problem if you have a lot of currency, you can't really spend alot on this build because of the high amount of unique items. You can just buy perfect Rings/amulet/Jewels.
I play with Bisco's amulet, even in T15 and Guardians (i took it off on Shaper).

Last season i was playing HoWA, and since ES got almost destroyed by Life build, i couldn't find a build that enjoyed me really much like HoWA. Now i found it, thank you very much OP for posting this guide, now i found my next upgrade and i'm going to farm alot for it : Headhunter ! :D

Great feedback! Thanks :)
"
Yuu07 wrote:
Hello, i have a question, i have been checking out also your Bringer of Rain Wrachief build, and i wonder wchich one would be better in terms of currency investments vs what they can do. In Warchief you dont need 6link so that helps save tons of currency already, but i see a lot of positive statements about this build too. So maybe you or someone who played both of those builds can answer? Also, wchich one of those builds would be better for someone who never done end game boses? Thanx!

I like both builds equally well. RainChief was my first build and ScourgeFlurry was based on that work. If you look at the trees, you can see that most of the layout is the same, so if you were to pick one and then wanted to switch, it would not be impossible, though a bit expensive.

I'd say either build would work for you to do all content. I see reports of Shaper down on both threads, so both are equally capable, and both can be equally cheap imo.

This one imho is more fun to play because you are actually doing the work, instead of dropping totems and letting them do the work, but that is just a personal choice. Also, I am biased. I love the reception this build is getting, how many people are loving it and having success, and it's much more my own creation than RainChief was, because in that one I just modified The Warchief to use BoR.

I hate to tell people to do this or that... You'll be fine with either one for sure though.
"
corosou wrote:
"
Spooo wrote:
Heya!

First off thanks for this fantastic build, alot of fun! budget and viable. I'm playing on hardcore and it's going very well so far (Level 83). I was wondering if you ever thought of trying more melee phys on full life, possibly in place of chance to bleed? I find i'm almost always full life, do you have any thoughts on this?

I'm also running the previously posted set-up of blashpemy + temp chains and hatred + CWDT Vortex which seems to be amazing in HC so far, that combined with lions roar you become untouchable.

Thanks again for such a fantastic build! I would like to re-iterate this build is fantastic you have made something special !

Very kind words! Much appreciated :)

And for sure, Melee Phys on Full Life was the first option I considered. This was actually one of the points of contention when Mathil looked at the build, he thought it wouldn't work. I argued heavily that I thought I could maintain the full life (if you look at the posts around 3.0 release), but in the end I felt it's just not reliable enough, but maybe I just suck. You are playing in hardcore, so you are most likely a much better player than I am, so if you feel you can pull it off, by all means go for it, because it's by far the best option to boost DPS I know of.

Let us know how it goes if you try it.

Also, if you didn't read the previous long reply I just posted, for sure I am sticking with the blasphemy + temp chains + enhance, lowbie cdwt + IC + vortex + phase run, hatred and lion's. Feels very nice as you said, and I imagine specially for someone in hardcore.

The temp chains curse on gloves corruption should be good for this, I think. Maybe free up a gem for bloodrage or something. Phase run's duration is way too low for my liking. I'm considering moving blood rage out of the CWDT and self cast it, 25% attack speed (lvl20 @ 20 quality) is pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info