[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SvenKiren wrote:
I'm really hesitating between Pain Reaver and War Bringer right now (i was really lucky last night on my maps, finally got all the trials) i can easily do the last lab but i'm not sure about what to take, War Bringer gives us a nice attack speed and damage boost if we have a warcry but Pain Reaver is also nice for the boost of Attack speed and the leach. Any ideas ?

Main reason to get Pain Reaver is the free heal, you dont need heal flasks anymore.

But against nearly any bosses you don't take damage and you already have some.life leach in your passive tree so no damage= no as just interesting for the mana leech, but i think with 1.6% mana leech from the ring should be enough in theorie
Last edited by SvenKiren on Jun 9, 2019, 1:46:09 PM
"
SvenKiren wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Main reason to get Pain Reaver is the free heal, you dont need heal flasks anymore.

But against nearly any bosses you don't take damage and you already have some.life leach in your passive tree so no damage= no as just interesting for the mana leech, but i think with 1.6% mana leech from the ring should be enough in theorie

Yeah, i started with blasphemy-warlordsmark, but just 0.3 mana leech from jewellery is enough. But i still really love Pain Reaver, its first ascend i take every time, because its just infinite source of HP in situation you need it - like labyrint, and especially for bosses with phases, where you can run out of heal flask easy (well at least i do).

BTW something new that might be usefull for this build - new auras have really nice effects in watcher's eye pool!
I'm absolutely loving this build with the new Leap Slam and animation cancels. Can actually keep running after I touch down, slap something, keep going.

It's ironic how this is THE stun build right now and I'm running Ground Slam and Leap Slam. Stun nation!! :D

Thank you Brightwaha!
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SvenKiren wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Yeah, i started with blasphemy-warlordsmark, but just 0.3 mana leech from jewellery is enough. But i still really love Pain Reaver, its first ascend i take every time, because its just infinite source of HP in situation you need it - like labyrint, and especially for bosses with phases, where you can run out of heal flask easy (well at least i do).

BTW something new that might be usefull for this build - new auras have really nice effects in watcher's eye pool!

I think in reality we take damage all the time, there might be ranged mobs outside our attack range, or maybe some random AoE coming from nowhere, or maybe Beyond or Betrayal encounters where we inevitably will take some damage. So having that War Bringer free flask is always a nice thing.

The new Watchers Eye mods with Pride are pretty good. I think with a single Pride mod it becomes worthwhile. Since this is a melee league I think not many people can afford a double Pride Watchers Eye. There is this possibility to socket a level 1 precision and make use of Precision mods as well, but I don't think it's gonna be cheap either.
"
brightwaha wrote:

The new Watchers Eye mods with Pride are pretty good. I think with a single Pride mod it becomes worthwhile. Since this is a melee league I think not many people can afford a double Pride Watchers Eye. There is this possibility to socket a level 1 precision and make use of Precision mods as well, but I don't think it's gonna be cheap either.

I think with Maim working with Flesh and intimidation from Watchers Eye its probably worth to take any half decent rare gloves with vulnerability corrupt instead of Tombfist now?
Can this be tweaked to SSF a Vigilant Strike build? I want to try and have 100% uptime even against bosses (I guess not Uber Elder then lol). Something tells me I'd need to rely on Juggernaut for the stun and charge bonuses?
"
CPTBRUMBL3Z wrote:
Can this be tweaked to SSF a Vigilant Strike build? I want to try and have 100% uptime even against bosses (I guess not Uber Elder then lol). Something tells me I'd need to rely on Juggernaut for the stun and charge bonuses?

If you're planning to get Intimidate from Watcher's Eye, then you definitely won't want Tombfist anymore.

However, you may end up getting other bonuses from Watcher's Eye and have Intimidate from Tombfist, that works too.

In theory rare gloves offer much more, but you won't be seeing too many well rolled rare gloves with Vulnerability corruption in the market.
"
CPTBRUMBL3Z wrote:

Jugg and Vigilant Strike doesn't sound very synergistic. A big reason to pick Vigilant Strike is to have a free 100% chance to hit, and a big reason to pick Jugg is to have a tons of free accuracy. The stun duration and charge bonuses are mediocre, and won't be able to carry a build.

If you want to do Vigilant Strike I think you should go crit with Slayer. I think it definitely can work, but I am not sure at all how good will it be.

If you want to stay with Resolute Technique, I just think Heavy Strike might just be objectively better.
Any thoughts about putting points into the Impale node on the passive tree?
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Any thoughts about putting points into the Impale node on the passive tree?

I think it's a bad idea. We have a low attack rate and won't be able to utilize Impale very well. Also Impale doesn't help stunning enemies at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info