[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

For those of you who are clearing with Sunder and stuff, are you linking it or just slapping it into a slot? Just curious.

Obviously 2 weapons is going to be ideal again.
Last edited by driiifter on Jun 8, 2019, 12:51:25 PM
Hey, I wanna try combining this with sweep.
Any idea how to make crit version and replace Headsman with Overwhelm?
Or is it bad idea?
I kinda want try heavystrike cryt because of the insane double damage.
"
driiifter wrote:
For those of you who are clearing with Sunder and stuff, are you linking it or just slapping it into a slot? Just curious.

Since Kaom's Heart will probably be expensive, i'm gonna go for a 6L armor so i can link sunder with some damage supprt gems and a multistrike. Imo i find it better that way
That does seem like the most logical thing to do, will take a bit to get that currency.
Tidebreaker is going up in cost as well, looks like they caught wind. :P
"
SvenKiren wrote:
"
driiifter wrote:

Since Kaom's Heart will probably be expensive, i'm gonna go for a 6L armor so i can link sunder with some damage supprt gems and a multistrike. Imo i find it better that way

"
driiifter wrote:
That does seem like the most logical thing to do, will take a bit to get that currency.
Tidebreaker is going up in cost as well, looks like they caught wind. :P

You definitely want to link support gems with your Sunder if that's the skill you want to clear maps with. You also most likely want to put Sunder on your Tidebreaker for Tidebreaker's built-in ECoMS Support. Just a single Sunder gem without support is not going to deal much damage at all.

This build works optimally with 2 Tidebreakers. You put your single-target setup on one of them, and your AoE setup on the other, then you do weapon swap to swap between the 2 skills - your skillbar will be swapped automatically as well.

Or, you can simply use your Sunder for most of the content, then when it comes to some real tough stuff like Guardians or Shaper, you swap out Sunder with your Heavy Strike.
"
Hey, I wanna try combining this with sweep.
Any idea how to make crit version and replace Headsman with Overwhelm?
Or is it bad idea?
I kinda want try heavystrike cryt because of the insane double damage.

Sweep is definitely viable, although you will probably want Empire's Grasp to counter that knockback.

Crit is also viable, but I think it's an overkill. You can go crit but I do suggest leaving the effort to attack speed and survival.
Yeah I had 2 Tidebreakers last time. The second one was a pita to link.

Happy hunting all.
Any info yet if the Tidebreaker Divination Card drops somewhere specific?
Last edited by Rompy on Jun 8, 2019, 2:08:13 PM
"
Rompy wrote:
Any info yet if the Tidebreaker Divination Card drops somewhere specific?

Didn't drop yet or heard about it either

I'm kinda afraid of not having enough attack speed on Sunder, i know that faster attack support is meh but should i still counsider putting it with Sunder ?
Btw in a full physical build, would you recomend bottled faith (40% increase damage) and enemies in the consacred ground take 10% more physical damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info