[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
SvenKiren wrote:
"
Rompy wrote:
Any info yet if the Tidebreaker Divination Card drops somewhere specific?

Didn't drop yet or heard about it either

I'm kinda afraid of not having enough attack speed on Sunder, i know that faster attack support is meh but should i still counsider putting it with Sunder ?

I have a suspicion that low attack speed Sunder with Shockwave works very well; I think the new Multistrike is also pretty good with Sunder.

I am still leveling and I am as clueless as most people. The statement above is only my suspicion and I may very well be wrong.

"
SvenKiren wrote:
Btw in a full physical build, would you recomend bottled faith (40% increase damage) and enemies in the consacred ground take 10% more physical damage

It's a good flask. The question we need to ask is that is it going to be cheap. If it's cheap I'd definitely get one.
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
SvenKiren wrote:
"
Rompy wrote:
Any info yet if the Tidebreaker Divination Card drops somewhere specific?

Didn't drop yet or heard about it either

I'm kinda afraid of not having enough attack speed on Sunder, i know that faster attack support is meh but should i still counsider putting it with Sunder ?

I have a suspicion that low attack speed Sunder with Shockwave works very well; I think the new Multistrike is also pretty good with Sunder.

I am still leveling and I am as clueless as most people. The statement above is only my suspicion and I may very well be wrong.

"
SvenKiren wrote:
Btw in a full physical build, would you recomend bottled faith (40% increase damage) and enemies in the consacred ground take 10% more physical damage

It's a good flask. The question we need to ask is that is it going to be cheap. If it's cheap I'd definitely get one.

I'm using multistrike atm but seriously lack of attack speed

And yeah bottled faith is quite expensive (in standard it's 30+ ex) so could be even more this league
So far so good, but still no luck to at least 6s Tidebreaker, this will probably be typical leaguea for me, i just must have buy everything... :-(

But kinda pisses me off how many unweavering state monsters are in Legion. I really hope their bosses will not have it too.
Has anyone confirmed the legion bosses can be stunnable? I'm using Flicker Strike right now and the animation cancel has ruined the playstyle for me. I'll be switching to this build for both AOE/Single target as long as the Legion bosses can be stunned.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
So far so good, but still no luck to at least 6s Tidebreaker, this will probably be typical leaguea for me, i just must have buy everything... :-(

But kinda pisses me off how many unweavering state monsters are in Legion. I really hope their bosses will not have it too.

"
ericpcho wrote:
Has anyone confirmed the legion bosses can be stunnable? I'm using Flicker Strike right now and the animation cancel has ruined the playstyle for me. I'll be switching to this build for both AOE/Single target as long as the Legion bosses can be stunned.

I checked PoEDB and from the only info I could find the boss doesn't seem to have stun immunity. I am not sure about this since there should be 4 bosses - and what we learned from Guardians is that one of them is stun immune.

I think GGG probably won't fuck up again and make all the league content stun immune, but I do see the possibility that one of them maybe is, and I wouldn't mind if that is the case.

If more than just one boss turns out to be stun immune, that would be one more reason to pick Slayer over Berserker for this build. The new Slayer now has pretty good survival and I think can tank damage to a far better degree.
Hi, quick question, how would i go about levelling and what skill gems should i pick up along the way?
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jun 9, 2019, 6:52:23 AM
Hoy

I'm following the build and it's very strong for the moment i'm lvl 61 and leveling with heavy strike and the dps is very good. I'm a little afraid for the cost of the build, tidebreaker and devoto price rise and rise i will use kongor at lvl 67 i think for mapping.

Here my stuff for the moment:

Very strong and fun to stun everything thanks for the build =)

Fly safe
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Hi, quick question, how would i go about levelling and what skill gems should i pick up along the way?

Since most melee gems have been changed, this question is very difficult to answer.

I am personally using Sunder right now, but I am not sure if that's the best choice at all.

You should probably just pick whatever skill that seems to have a larger AoE and see if you like it. You can do maybe Ground Slam maybe Sunder maybe Sweep? I tried Perforate and didn't like it too much. I don't put thoughts into leveling and I really don't have any useful advice.

Also, since our passive tree is mostly just 2-hand physical damage and life, if you look for any other 2-hand leveling guide you will be able to apply it.
I'm really hesitating between Pain Reaver and War Bringer right now (i was really lucky last night on my maps, finally got all the trials) i can easily do the last lab but i'm not sure about what to take, War Bringer gives us a nice attack speed and damage boost if we have a warcry but Pain Reaver is also nice for the boost of Attack speed and the leach. Any ideas ?
"
SvenKiren wrote:
I'm really hesitating between Pain Reaver and War Bringer right now (i was really lucky last night on my maps, finally got all the trials) i can easily do the last lab but i'm not sure about what to take, War Bringer gives us a nice attack speed and damage boost if we have a warcry but Pain Reaver is also nice for the boost of Attack speed and the leach. Any ideas ?

Main reason to get Pain Reaver is the free heal, you dont need heal flasks anymore.
Last edited by evilmindcz on Jun 9, 2019, 1:06:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info