[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
brightwaha wrote:
"
SvenKiren wrote:
Hi just found out your build and i thought about using it as a pure physical build.
I was thinking about using Sunder for cleanikg trash mobs
And as auras : Herald of Purity, Pride and Sand anf Blood what do you think of these ?
Would you recommend Summon Stone Golen for the life regen ?

Thanks.

Well as you see the comment I made right above your post, this build currently performs the best with the pure phys version.

Herald of Purity isn't as good as Flesh and Stone in my opinion, but it's good as well.

We don't really need Stone Golem, and I think it's better to save that gem socket and skill bar slot for something else.

So what would you take ? Something like molten Shell for more defense ?

With the best stats as possible we can have around 10k armour, 3k from lion's Roar so it could be interresting don't you think ? Or we could fo for something else for more dps
Any ideas where The Deep Ones div. card drops? :D
Hello. Just came to your build. I have read some and it seems perfect to me. I'd always wanted to stun mobs. Can youy give me guys some start leveling tips? I've read that Heavy Strike is not ok for mapping. So I should use other skill for map clearing and HS for bosses?
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
Hello. Just came to your build. I have read some and it seems perfect to me. I'd always wanted to stun mobs. Can youy give me guys some start leveling tips? I've read that Heavy Strike is not ok for mapping. So I should use other skill for map clearing and HS for bosses?

From what i tried already Sunder or Ground Slam are nice to clean trash mobs
Would earth quake work at least for aoe?
"
brightwaha wrote:
I am now pretty convinced that there are very few reasons to not go pure phys in this patch. The few reasons mostly being performance in a party. So I have changed the gem setup section to reflect mostly the pure phys version.

Also, Shockwave Support feels really good.

And clearing with Heavy Strike doesn't seem to be too viable so far. I won't call it by now, but if you're thinking of picking Slayer just to do so, maybe you should think twice.

EDIT: it doesn't mean that Slayer is bad. I only meant that MAYBE using Heavy Strike as an AoE skill isn't going to be as good. I am personally leveling a Slayer and I am having a blast with my Sunder.

Shockwave does feel great. Kinda like physical Herald of Ash but the damage is frontloaded :D
"
SvenKiren wrote:
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
SvenKiren wrote:
Hi just found out your build and i thought about using it as a pure physical build.
I was thinking about using Sunder for cleanikg trash mobs
And as auras : Herald of Purity, Pride and Sand anf Blood what do you think of these ?
Would you recommend Summon Stone Golen for the life regen ?

Thanks.

Well as you see the comment I made right above your post, this build currently performs the best with the pure phys version.

Herald of Purity isn't as good as Flesh and Stone in my opinion, but it's good as well.

We don't really need Stone Golem, and I think it's better to save that gem socket and skill bar slot for something else.

So what would you take ? Something like molten Shell for more defense ?

With the best stats as possible we can have around 10k armour, 3k from lion's Roar so it could be interresting don't you think ? Or we could fo for something else for more dps

Well, if you take a look at the gem setup section in the guide, I did put Molten Shell in there. There are many factors affecting your number of gems (if using Tombfist, if picking War Bringer as Berserker, etc.) and you may end up not having free gem sockets.

Also, you may find yourself in a situation that you run out of skill bar slots. Overall, Stone Golem is fine if you find extra gem socket and skill bar slot, but most of the times we will have better options.
"
krab90 wrote:
Any ideas where The Deep Ones div. card drops? :D

I would like to know as well. But I guess it probably isn't going to be too common and we probably need to wait a bit longer.

"
Flampera wrote:
Would earth quake work at least for aoe?

I may work, but it has a drawback as well. A big problem with Earthquake is that unlike most other skills, our main damage comes after like a second. Also Earthquake is centered about yourself, which means you have to position yourself inside a pack to clear efficiently. These 2 problems combined means that we would probably get hit a lot more while using Earthquake than any other skills.
Quick question.
You were writing about linking maim to flesh and stone. How does it work? Does aura start affecting enemies with maim in sand stance? And that means i can perma use bloodlust in my links?
Last edited by PlayArcher on Jun 8, 2019, 12:00:03 PM
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Quick question.
You were writing about linking maim to flesh and stone. How does it work? Does aura start affecting enemies with maim in sand stance? And that means i can perma use bloodlust in my links?

Yes, Flesh and Stone perma maims, and after linking Maim Support, the damage bonus from both Maim sources add up.

Well Bloodlust works on bleeding enemies, maim is not bleed, so I don’t see why you can do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info