[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

I just skipped 102 pages of replies, how do you feel about the change to stun chance where if you're dealing PURE phys damage, it counts as 25% more damage in the phys calculation?
Hey, Brightwaha! Can you tell me about gems setup for heavy strike and sunder in 3.7? Auras: Pride, Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone? Yep?
"
ripulipylly wrote:
I just skipped 102 pages of replies, how do you feel about the change to stun chance where if you're dealing PURE phys damage, it counts as 25% more damage in the phys calculation?

I think it's going to mean that the pure phys version will surpass the mixed damage version in stun capability. Which means, you probably shouldn't buy flasks like Sin's Rebirth, and then switching between the mixed damage version and the pure phys version would only require Herald of Ash <-> Flesh and Stone and [whatever support gem] <-> Brutality.
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
Also looking for a good leveling strategy... Can't wait to try this build out!

I'll start with Smite, its level 1 gem and i liked it last league more then Molten Strike. But i guess Ground Slam, Sunder, Consecrated Path are all viable choices too. And because Close Combat support looks really OP, i'll probably level with axes/swords, saving all mace nodes for later.
"
masterkonst wrote:
Hey, Brightwaha! Can you tell me about gems setup for heavy strike and sunder in 3.7? Auras: Pride, Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone? Yep?

I have updated the gem setup section in the guide.

Pride, Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone is probably the best choice, although I really liked Herald of Ash. We need to test our AoE and Shockwave and Melee Splash and stuff and see if Herald of Ash is still necessary.
"
brightwaha wrote:
"
masterkonst wrote:

I have updated the gem setup section in the guide.

Pride, Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone is probably the best choice, although I really liked Herald of Ash. We need to test our AoE and Shockwave and Melee Splash and stuff and see if Herald of Ash is still necessary.

Thank you, very much!
What should the order of ascendancy for the Slayer be :)? Thank you!
I feel like shockwave won't be that good for clearing trash late game since it doesn't scale with our attack speed (internal 1s cd)? We'd only use it to clear trash anyway. Did we get any confirmation if the shockwave can stun?
"
Edeka wrote:
What should the order of ascendancy for the Slayer be :)? Thank you!

I would take Impact first, and probably get leech next. Impact is very good as well but I think we can't wait until Ulab to get the leech.
"
Kapitolist wrote:
I feel like shockwave won't be that good for clearing trash late game since it doesn't scale with our attack speed (internal 1s cd)? We'd only use it to clear trash anyway. Did we get any confirmation if the shockwave can stun?

Any hit can stun so Shockwave definitely should as well. My hope is that it helps us one shot all the packs... I honestly have no idea right now, so we shall see after the patch goes live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info