[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Skk1p wrote:
Just came to say i loved your build. started playing this game on day one of legacy season and now, that i think i understand the game, made this build.

Can anyone help me by having a look at my build (don't know how to posted here, sorry) It's the only guardian I have on my account.

Managed for my first time to kill guardians but i take a lot of time, can do them deathless but i do almost no damage. Where can i improve?

cheers.

Get delirium gloves

This will boost your RF substantially, also on bosses be sure to swap aoe out for con effect.

a level 21 scorching ray would be really nice too. I see you're about to level 6 in your offhand - great work! 6l shavs will help a lot also. I've edited the guide since 3.0 and be sure to use a swift affliction gem instead of empower if you don't have a +1 shavs. So you can sell taht empower once you level it or vaal it and hope for lvl 4 and sell it and cash in - up to you!

GL! Glad you're enjoying it

Thank you so much mate! Didn't even noticed that on the gloves! Already have my eyes on a pretty good one, managed to improve one of the rings in the meantime.

Btw, what would you think about the scorching ray enchant on the The Vertex Vaal Mask?
"
Skk1p wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Skk1p wrote:
Just came to say i loved your build. started playing this game on day one of legacy season and now, that i think i understand the game, made this build.

Can anyone help me by having a look at my build (don't know how to posted here, sorry) It's the only guardian I have on my account.

Managed for my first time to kill guardians but i take a lot of time, can do them deathless but i do almost no damage. Where can i improve?

cheers.

Get delirium gloves

This will boost your RF substantially, also on bosses be sure to swap aoe out for con effect.

a level 21 scorching ray would be really nice too. I see you're about to level 6 in your offhand - great work! 6l shavs will help a lot also. I've edited the guide since 3.0 and be sure to use a swift affliction gem instead of empower if you don't have a +1 shavs. So you can sell taht empower once you level it or vaal it and hope for lvl 4 and sell it and cash in - up to you!

GL! Glad you're enjoying it

Thank you so much mate! Didn't even noticed that on the gloves! Already have my eyes on a pretty good one, managed to improve one of the rings in the meantime.

Btw, what would you think about the scorching ray enchant on the The Vertex Vaal Mask?

Scorching Ray damage? Yeah, that's fine, best damage enchant for us. However one of five reservation enchants is BiS. purity of ice/light/fire, or discipline, or vitality.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
It's my first RF, Guardian, and even Templar character I've tried, and I have to say even if I "struggled" a bit between 30 and 40-ish (didn't really know what skill to use, SR seemed weak and Firestorm slow to stack), I really love how it plays.

You constantly feel like getting better and better, it's not like you have a super huge powerspike at lvl 65-68 and nothing before that. I love that you gradually get stronger and stronger, tankier and tankier and you can FEEL it.

I've just been able to maintain RF right now (lvl 57, feel free to take a look for any advice you can give) with Ascendancy+Health pot without losing TOO much hp from it. Only issue is I lose a lot of HP regen since I basically regen none with RF active, but I'm guessing this is due to not having RotP yet ?

I feel like having Abberath's hooves walking with RF and killing shit without even stopping. It's great.

I did shaper easily with these items yesterday(some of them really trash tier lel).
I don't have +1 shavs, lv4 empower, lv4 enlighten and enchant on helmet, lv21 SR, lv21 discipline, but this build still superstrong.

It isn't a cheap build but it is very rewarding.
GGG trashed dx9 with 3.0 and I can't use dx11 because it's keeps crashing on me with memory overload(overloading my video card's memory).So this build isn't that laggy as the others , I get a nice FPS with it.And if I am in a rota I won't use RF, I am unkillable without RF, the lagg wont kill me.

Maybe I am going to use my brother's PC later to record and upload a vid to show the dps on the shaper for the haters and the doubting.
"
asdrockyasd wrote:

I did shaper easily with these items yesterday(some of them really trash tier lel).
I don't have +1 shavs, lv4 empower, lv4 enlighten and enchant on helmet, lv21 SR, lv21 discipline, but this build still superstrong.

It isn't a cheap build but it is very rewarding.
GGG trashed dx9 with 3.0 and I can't use dx11 because it's keeps crashing on me with memory overload(overloading my video card's memory).So this build isn't that laggy as the others , I get a nice FPS with it.And if I am in a rota I won't use RF, I am unkillable without RF, the lagg wont kill me.

Maybe I am going to use my brother's PC later to record and upload a vid to show the dps on the shaper for the haters and the doubting.

That would be awesome! Pleas do :)

Glad to hear it's suiting you well. Yes, I do the same thing for Hall of Grandmasters since when they all appear sometimes it lags a bit. I don't even run RF and the damage is fine to clear the entire Hall :)

q your flasks :D
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 13, 2017, 9:52:58 AM
"
Kortiah wrote:
It's my first RF, Guardian, and even Templar character I've tried, and I have to say even if I "struggled" a bit between 30 and 40-ish (didn't really know what skill to use, SR seemed weak and Firestorm slow to stack), I really love how it plays.

You constantly feel like getting better and better, it's not like you have a super huge powerspike at lvl 65-68 and nothing before that. I love that you gradually get stronger and stronger, tankier and tankier and you can FEEL it.

I've just been able to maintain RF right now (lvl 57, feel free to take a look for any advice you can give) with Ascendancy+Health pot without losing TOO much hp from it. Only issue is I lose a lot of HP regen since I basically regen none with RF active, but I'm guessing this is due to not having RotP yet ?

I feel like having Abberath's hooves walking with RF and killing shit without even stopping. It's great.

Nice! Yeah, you need to keep leveling. You will continue to get stronger, stronger, gain damage, and become tankier :) very rewarding build
Hey guys,

I've been doing a Cyclone build with my Berserker, and a Tornado shot Raider, however, I felt like doing a Scorching Ray Templar. My budget is about 15 ex for the whole build; I've gone through the first post, however, I am not sure where to start. Which items are actually ESSENTIAL and which items are better to get later \ can be improved later on?

Sorry if it sounds noobish; I'm new to the game and just don't really want to make a huge mistake.

Thanks in advance.
May play this build on hc harbinger after i'm bored on standard. I have 3-5 ex and 200chaos but can farm more easily.. How is this build suited for HC, what can kill you at endgame and what are the threats while lvling ?

Is it tanky against physical dmg or we need to get some endurance charges maybe, what can we face tank uber itazro, guardians... ?
How it works without the enlighten and empower lvl 4 gems ?

Otherwise I may give it a go on standard harbinger.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Sep 14, 2017, 6:45:52 AM
Hey Ahfack, what do you think about going for Whispers of Doom and getting Unnatural Calm from the upside? You lose 18% ES, but get another curse like Flammability or a defensive one?
Leveling gear tip: This amulet worked very well for me between level 36 and the switch to ES:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ngamahu_Tiki

Didn't actually get the Low Life benefits, but even without that, it has a lot of each of these:

Life regen
Life
Fire dmg
Fire res
Last edited by baru_monkey on Sep 14, 2017, 9:58:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info