[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

How do you feel about getting MoM and the mana node behind ? As Guardian, more mana = more ES, and you get more RF damage that way.
"
Kortiah wrote:
How do you feel about getting MoM and the mana node behind ? As Guardian, more mana = more ES, and you get more RF damage that way.

The trouble is always in deciding which other points to sacrifice, to get the new juicy ones.

Working in PoB from the pastebin link at the top of p1, at level 96
- Current ES: 15,059
- Current Life: 1,937
- Current STR: 153
- Current Chaos res: 47%
- Current RF DoT DPS: 533,552

Points needed for MoM nodes: 4
Remove Purity of Flesh (2 points)
Remove Two ES nodes just above Scion

- New ES: 15,234
- New Life: 1,787
- New STR: 143
- New Chaos res: 35%
- New RF DoT DPS: 534,966

Not sure if that would be worth it. Any other ideas for a set of 4 nodes to cut?

EDITED with more stats
Last edited by baru_monkey on Sep 14, 2017, 3:33:30 PM
"
baru_monkey wrote:
"
TimoJutila wrote:
Hey Ahfack, what do you think about going for Whispers of Doom and getting Unnatural Calm from the upside? You lose 18% ES, but get another curse like Flammability or a defensive one?

Working in PoB from the pastebin link at the top of p1, at level 96
- Current ES: 15,059

Remove Purity of Flesh (2 points)
Remove Two ES nodes just above Scion
4 points for MoM nodes

- Current ES: 15,234

Ya, MoM nodes are fine, I just choose not to take them.

Also Purity of flesh gives strength, which we need for BM/Vitality, and 12% chaos res which is really good for this build.

Re: +1 curse. Where would we put it? Self cast is shit and if we run blasphemy then we sacrifice res and max res from our purities.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 14, 2017, 3:17:35 PM
Is it possible to do this build with Trickster?
And I was also wondering if a life MOM trickster would be viable to kill guardians and shaper ou we really need to go LL for that
"
lucastb wrote:
Is it possible to do this build with Trickster?
And I was also wondering if a life MOM trickster would be viable to kill guardians and shaper ou we really need to go LL for that

Trickster is more damage, but much less tanky. Guardian is the supreme LLRF'er, no doubt about it.

You want a great balance of dmg and tank.
"
Kortiah wrote:

I think it's definitely not worth it, now that I've played around more. I cannot find any set of 4 nodes anywhere that would be improved by getting the mana behind MoM.

EDIT: OOPS I've been quoting the wrong post this whole time! Fixed.
Last edited by baru_monkey on Sep 14, 2017, 3:35:44 PM
"
baru_monkey wrote:
"
Kortiah wrote:

I think it's definitely not worth it, now that I've played around more. I cannot find any set of 4 nodes anywhere that would be improved by getting the mana behind MoM.

EDIT: OOPS I've been quoting the wrong post this whole time! Fixed.

Explosive Impact seems a bit meh to be honest. 4 points for what's basically 1 jewel of stats. Taking MoM over those points seems fine, especially since raw ES also gives damage. I've skipped Explosive Impact entirely and I'm not missing the cluster at all. In a couple levels I'll have the points to redo my tree a bit more and I'll try out MoM then.

Oh, and I made a ring! I's far from perfect, but I think it's pretty good for a league item:
Last edited by EsperP on Sep 14, 2017, 4:33:38 PM
Great build having a lot of fun with it so far.

Any reason not to get this passive? You understand this build far more than I do, I'm still learning.

It's not on your PoB build and for one point seems really good.
"
Käneda wrote:
Great build having a lot of fun with it so far.

Any reason not to get this passive? You understand this build far more than I do, I'm still learning.

It's not on your PoB build and for one point seems really good.

We don't really care about recharge rate, we focus on regen instead :)
"
EsperP wrote:
Explosive Impact seems a bit meh to be honest. 4 points for what's basically 1 jewel of stats. Taking MoM over those points seems fine, especially since raw ES also gives damage. I've skipped Explosive Impact entirely and I'm not missing the cluster at all. In a couple levels I'll have the points to redo my tree a bit more and I'll try out MoM then.

Testing in PoB:
ES goes up from 15,059 to 15,572
RF DPS goes down from 534,683 to 524,394

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info