[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
"
Completed 21 ChallengesSynchro69 wrote:
Hi all. I decided to test the build on Harbringer and it's absolutely amazing. I am only level 75 atm, but damage and surviving is very good. Three question from me.

1) Is it possible to sustain RF without Rise of the phoenix shield in temp league? I tried different scenarios in Path of building, but none of them works. The degen is always greater than the regen.

2) I bought Crystal belt as well with 50 energy shield greater than mine, but I lost 50 ES when I equipped it, not sure why?

3) Looking for gear/gem link tips. I bought new ring, but it's not yet equipped. I am currently saving for presence of chayula and probably will buy it tonight. Any other advice is highly appreciated.

Current gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Roberts2365/characters I am not running Rise of the Phoenix and can sustain RF. Feel free to look at my gear to see what you need to upgrade. You are probably degening because you only have lvl 17 PoF, and it is not getting any lvl bonuses. I'd try finding a +3 ring, or at least grab the Vertex for +1. Probably can't answer the question about the crystal belt unless you link it.
I'm trying to build this low life RF SR character but i don't understand how to run 4 auras on mana (puritity of ice, purity of lightning, purity of fire and vitality) like you do ?

Last edited by Routchino on Sep 11, 2017, 3:22:35 PM
"
Routchino wrote:
I'm trying to build this low life RF SR character but i don't understand how to run 4 auras on mana (puritity of ice, purity of lightning, purity of fire and vitality) like you do ?

helm enchant, enlighten 4, all aura reservation nodes. You can just leave out poi or pol until you get helm enchant/enl 4
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:

helm enchant, enlighten 4, all aura reservation nodes. You can just leave out poi or pol until you get helm enchant/enl 4

Didn't see the helm enchant :s Noob here :D
Thanks for the quick answer.
Last edited by Routchino on Sep 11, 2017, 3:44:07 PM
Just came to say i loved your build. started playing this game on day one of legacy season and now, that i think i understand the game, made this build.

Can anyone help me by having a look at my build (don't know how to posted here, sorry) It's the only guardian I have on my account.

Managed for my first time to kill guardians but i take a lot of time, can do them deathless but i do almost no damage. Where can i improve?

cheers.
"
Skk1p wrote:
Just came to say i loved your build. started playing this game on day one of legacy season and now, that i think i understand the game, made this build.

Can anyone help me by having a look at my build (don't know how to posted here, sorry) It's the only guardian I have on my account.

Managed for my first time to kill guardians but i take a lot of time, can do them deathless but i do almost no damage. Where can i improve?

cheers.

Get delirium gloves

This will boost your RF substantially, also on bosses be sure to swap aoe out for con effect.

a level 21 scorching ray would be really nice too. I see you're about to level 6 in your offhand - great work! 6l shavs will help a lot also. I've edited the guide since 3.0 and be sure to use a swift affliction gem instead of empower if you don't have a +1 shavs. So you can sell taht empower once you level it or vaal it and hope for lvl 4 and sell it and cash in - up to you!

GL! Glad you're enjoying it
Note: Harbinger league not standard :)

Looking for a gear check, deep in the league and pushing to finish 36 right now. Still die more than I would like but overall extremely happy with the build, plan on playing more in standard when this one rolls out. Just wondering from a min max perspective with whats available if there are any glaring holes I am missing. The biggest thing I want in the league is a Vertex with Righteous fire damage but no luck on my own and still have yet to see one on POE trade. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! AHFACK, genius build man really enjoying it!

Crafted today with 1 ex, looks not bad i guess heh?
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 12, 2017, 9:46:59 AM
"
Windgaming wrote:

Crafted today with 1 ex, looks not bad i guess heh?

Nice!!!
Quick question for the weapon....it seems that many people are using Doryani's Catalyst and it gives me a higher amount of dmg...but there are others using a wand with spell dmg....

is it better to use wand with spell dmg or is Doryani's best in slot??

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info