[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hi all. I decided to test the build on Harbringer and it's absolutely amazing. I am only level 75 atm, but damage and surviving is very good. Three question from me.

1) Is it possible to sustain RF without Rise of the phoenix shield in temp league? I tried different scenarios in Path of building, but none of them works. The degen is always greater than the regen.

2) I bought Crystal belt as well with 50 energy shield greater than mine, but I lost 50 ES when I equipped it, not sure why?

3) Looking for gear/gem link tips. I bought new ring, but it's not yet equipped. I am currently saving for presence of chayula and probably will buy it tonight. Any other advice is highly appreciated.

Current gear:

IGN: Mahakali
Hey,

Loving this build but shield charge with no faster attacks feels so slow.

Is there anyway we can squeeze faster attacks onto shield charge ?
"
naaltje1990 wrote:
Hey,

Loving this build but shield charge with no faster attacks feels so slow.

Is there anyway we can squeeze faster attacks onto shield charge ?

Yes

Put it in your shield with fortify
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Do I need to spec out of EE for party, so I don't proc it accidentally with shield charge combined with other auras?
"
Synchro69 wrote:
Hi all. I decided to test the build on Harbringer and it's absolutely amazing. I am only level 75 atm, but damage and surviving is very good. Three question from me.

1) Is it possible to sustain RF without Rise of the phoenix shield in temp league? I tried different scenarios in Path of building, but none of them works. The degen is always greater than the regen.

2) I bought Crystal belt as well with 50 energy shield greater than mine, but I lost 50 ES when I equipped it, not sure why?

3) Looking for gear/gem link tips. I bought new ring, but it's not yet equipped. I am currently saving for presence of chayula and probably will buy it tonight. Any other advice is highly appreciated.

Current gear:

1. one of the league guys will have to answer this for sure but do you have the following:

Barbarism, lvl 23 PoF, 5% rdot pantheon, 5% fire rdot pantheon, 5% rdot on shield, healthy es pool

2. not sure, life roll? int roll?

3. Presence is huge, get that, then after 80 get opal ring with fire damage on them and some other useful mods. Can even get t2 essences and make yourself. Doesn't have to be ilvl 84
Confirmed, this build is better than I thought =D
Just killed Uber Atziri & Shaper without any issues.

Also: Uber Lab is too easy, I have not died a single time^^
Last edited by IHadToChangeMyName on Sep 9, 2017, 9:42:53 PM
"
Confirmed, this build is better than I thought =D
Just killed Uber Atziri & Shaper without any issues.

I'm on HHC. Is this build doable with about 20ex worth of gear? I have about 5 ex after buying a shavs... Presence of Chayula is out of the question at the moment.
The void sceptre is sold by ahfack for 1 mirror. The total build is at least 2 mirrors. Any build is good for 2 mirrors.
Last edited by kodazoglu on Sep 10, 2017, 5:27:45 PM
"
kodazoglu wrote:
The void sceptre is sold by ahfack for 1 mirror. The total build is at least 2 mirrors. Any build is good for 2 mirrors.

All of the videos you see on this build were made either witha doryani or a wand I bought for 6ex

Spoiler

And just for the record it's way more than 2 mirror ;) but you don't need that

Harbinger League: Most fun I've had in PoE since 2012!
"
Anvesi wrote:
A 'short' build review:

As someone who has been playing since closed beta, this build is by far the most fun build I've had in PoE since 2012. I've been playing LL Guardian RF/SR for the past 2 leagues, and I keep getting amazed at how well tinkered and balanced it is. This build takes some best things from several different sides and combines them to make one smooth running machine.

So what's it all about?
You're a tank plowing through everything. You feel powerful. You can take nearly everything in the game face on without worrying too much. You have an active play style, Righteous Fire is good to kill small stuff by just running past them and giving them a disappointing look at how weak they are. When something appears worth your attention, you unleash your fire-laser at it and it will literally melt. Something inferior tries to hit you...at least you think. Your energy shield doesn't budge an inch. You're almost a god, exile.

Ahfack's LLRF Guardian takes a far underestimated ascendancy who has amazing defensive capabilities. One could argue that it's pretty much the best choice for low life. Then we take Righteous fire, and scorching ray who both work extremely well with low life, and coupled with a high life or ES pool which the guardian can provide. Chuck in gear that somehow seems to be perfect for this setup such as shav's (obviously), presence of chayula & death's door. With some standard ES gear to top it off and some flasks such as the sorrow and divine, witchfire and rumi's we're running around with an easy 10k ES. With the 3 purities our resists are 82, 81, 82. Rumi's active over 12k armor. With witchfire there's even 20%+ evasion. What more do you want from your defences?
Offensive we got RF taking take of the small white mobs. Even a magic pack will generally disintegrate. Rare mobs easily fall with a couple of seconds of scorching ray. But then the bosses and tankier mobs. Drop a orb of storm to proc EE, get the stacks of scorching ray. All of the sudden they have -74% fire resistence. You will start to see the hp of your foes go down faster and faster while outregen nearly everything they throw at you. and I'm going to say, it feels damn good.

Tho I have to admit, this gear is about min-maxing. which makes it even more fun then most other builds. The first treshhold you need to reach is tot sustain RF. Generally with purity of fire, vitality and a rise of the phoenix. Once you've done that you're ready to roll. From that point you start acquiring upgrades which make you stronger every time. Get a shav's, go lowlife. Spike in damage / defences. Get a Death's door, stop caring about bleeds. Get a presence of chayula, laugh at your ridiculous ES and ability to tank everything. You are now a tank. Keep rolling onward.

My gear in the Harbinger league after about 2 weeks:
Spoiler

For anyone who ever ran a RF or scorching ray build and enjoyed it: I would wholeheartedly recommand you check out this build and try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info