[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

First question. How do you even have so many auras up and able to use scorching ray? i for one able to keep up 4 auras before i have not enough mana to cast the fifth. the 4 being vitality,purity of fire POF, Discipline, purity of ice(POI). All my mana reserved in my skill trees are added. Aside from that, i am unable to facetank certain mobs, funny how my ES isnt regenerating fast enough, i tried uber izaro. no dmg to him. i know, i have added a few passive that +burning damage%. But he hits me so hard. I just dont see how i can facetank it. Pls someone take a look at my char, the character name is JesusOfExiles. I still havent 6L my shavs and havent gotten my hands on presence of chayula.
"
Nyczxrich wrote:
Hi. NIce guide.

I have a problem. I followed ur guide to the tee. I am lvl 73 right now and I cannot turn on RF or i just die. my shield drains and then my life. here is my gear.

Fire resist is at 117%. Are my gems not lvled enough? what do i need to do to start playing RF lol and not just shoot out SR. Pretty boring just doing that and dieing.

Thanks in advance!

What's your res in a map? Your PoF is low lvl, lvl 23 is required...well, it really is.
You need Ruby flasks for when you're taking damage to increase your fire res and use the regen this build relies on. You have none. I can't check your tree but I'm guessing you haven't taken all the regen nodes. Are you usre you've taken Zealoth's Oath on the tree? Flask is ok once you're comfortable with the build. Skill ZO until then. You bought a bunch of expensive stuff for an advanced build you need to understand first. Cheers.

"
SeanTay92 wrote:
First question. How do you even have so many auras u
Spoiler
p and able to use scorching ray? i for one able to keep up 4 auras before i have not enough mana to cast the fifth. the 4 being vitality,purity of fire POF, Discipline, purity of ice(POI). All my mana reserved in my skill trees are added. Aside from that, i am unable to facetank certain mobs, funny how my ES isnt regenerating fast enough, i tried uber izaro. no dmg to him. i know, i have added a few passive that +burning damage%. But he hits me so hard. I just dont see how i can facetank it. Pls someone take a look at my char, the character name is JesusOfExiles. I still havent 6L my shavs and havent gotten my hands on presence of chayula.
Spoiler

we can't check your chars as your profile is set to private.
read the guide again, you need bloodmagic gem with 2 of your auras somewhere.
Last edited by anone on Sep 8, 2017, 7:42:42 AM
"
anone wrote:
"
Nyczxrich wrote:
Hi. NIce guide.

I have a problem. I followed ur guide to the tee. I am lvl 73 right now and I cannot turn on RF or i just die. my shield drains and then my life. here is my gear.

Fire resist is at 117%. Are my gems not lvled enough? what do i need to do to start playing RF lol and not just shoot out SR. Pretty boring just doing that and dieing.

Thanks in advance!

What's your res in a map? Your PoF is low lvl, lvl 23 is required...well, it really is.
You need Ruby flasks for when you're taking damage to increase your fire res and use the regen this build relies on. You have none. I can't check your tree but I'm guessing you haven't taken all the regen nodes. Are you usre you've taken Zealoth's Oath on the tree? Flask is ok once you're comfortable with the build. Skill ZO until then. You bought a bunch of expensive stuff for an advanced build you need to understand first. Cheers.

"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Spoiler
p and able to use scorching ray? i for one able to keep up 4 auras before i have not enough mana to cast the fifth. the 4 being vitality,purity of fire POF, Discipline, purity of ice(POI). All my mana reserved in my skill trees are added. Aside from that, i am unable to facetank certain mobs, funny how my ES isnt regenerating fast enough, i tried uber izaro. no dmg to him. i know, i have added a few passive that +burning damage%. But he hits me so hard. I just dont see how i can facetank it. Pls someone take a look at my char, the character name is JesusOfExiles. I still havent 6L my shavs and havent gotten my hands on presence of chayula.
Spoiler

I think i have set it to be able to be viewed. Anyway. im really enjoying it!! but just a few bad runs. But anyway, i still do not get how we can facetank hits though, our phys mitig isnt very high i suppose.
tried linking another aura to blood magic, only allows me to on 1 and then my life will be insufficient to on another aura. is it becuz my blood magic supp is too high lvl?
"
anone wrote:
"
Nyczxrich wrote:
Hi. NIce guide.

Thanks in advance!

"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

thanks for the advice. I specc'd into ZO and now im not losing. It goes down a lil then goes back up like every 5 secs. I can now sustain RF no problem. Thank you!
"
anone wrote:
"
Nyczxrich wrote:
Hi. NIce guide.

Thanks in advance!

"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

thanks for the advice. I specc'd into ZO and now im not losing. It goes down a lil then goes back up like every 5 secs. I can now sustain RF no problem. Thank you!
How do u link 2 auras to blood magic? I cant seem to make it work. Help pls. And even so, i dn think i can have another purity up w/o my mana being 0.
"
SeanTay92 wrote:
How do u link 2 auras to blood magic? I cant seem to make it work. Help pls. And even so, i dn think i can have another purity up w/o my mana being 0.

oh boi :)

bloodmagic lvl 20
enlighten lvl 3
2 auras of your choice (poi/pol/vita)

preferably in a +1 item (boots or helmet - the vertex)
Last edited by anone on Sep 8, 2017, 8:41:02 AM
"
SeanTay92 wrote:

1 of purity/vitality/discipline
1 low level clarity
leaves enough life to fit in Arctic Armour or Empower. I like arctic armour since phys damage is our lowest resist and there are some hard hitting phys bosses we'd like to facetank ( e.g. Izaro, Minotaur).

Rest of auras fit on mana with helm enchant or (temporarily) Conqueror's Efficiency jewel.
so are u saying i need 2 enlighten support in this build? Because im using one of it linking to my vitality, poi, pol on my vertex helm.

I used empower in my gloves which is linked to discipline, blood magic support as shown in the guide. and my hp is never high enough although my blood magic is still lvl 8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info