[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
tommo wrote:
Hey man. Been really interested in this build for a while now and have been watching this thread to check its progress. Havnt had much spare time to play in HSC yet, but im about to start.

Quick question though, as im playing SC and defence is not quite as important, would it be worth going inquis with instruments of virtue, augury of penitence, sanctify and pious path? Is that at all viable? Or should i just stick to guardian and pick up DPS nodes on the tree instead of some ES if i want to maximise dps?

If this has already been covered, i apologise. Thanks

You're fine man. I think guardian is essential
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Ethario wrote:
11k to 17k ?????

Give me a path of building link with all the nerf that achieves this high please. Im doing your build right now and it only seems reasonable to get 10-11k max ES.

Edit: no legacy items ofc.

I responded to a guy with no league achievements. Therefore, I responded with legacy items in play. Run my PoB. My char sheet is open

Alright, sorry for reacting that heavily, the build is amazing but I feel like pure life on Harbinger league would have been alot easier and better. I'm sure I can reach 10k es with 400k (stage 3 ray) and 350k conc effect RF. Any higher than that is just ludicrous for me to reach.

Build feels fantastic to play tho, just the ES nerfs hit a little harder than I wanted.
You can check out my character MatsReborn if you want to see my progress will update you on the final result :D
Last edited by Ethario on Aug 14, 2017, 6:25:16 AM
"
Ethario wrote:
11k to 17k ?????

Give me a path of building link with all the nerf that achieves this high please. Im doing your build right now and it only seems reasonable to get 10-11k max ES.

Hey, I'm running with this build right now on Harbinger. feel free to look up my character if you want. Currently sitting on 8.2k ES, and nearly 9.5k if I could get presence of chayula. No legacy items, with the nerfed ES values. Slightly better / more expensive gear and I'd sit on 10k ES esaily. If you were looking for a post-nerf realistic indicator that's probably what you'd get :)

edit update:

Luckyyyyy~~~~

...seems I need to get rid of 2nd ring tho as it has added fire damage to attacks, making the commandment proc EE. Still worth it!

Got my 5 scorching ray's to level 20 as well. So the vaaling commenced. One with +quality...second third and fouth stayed lvl 20...I almost gave up...and the 5th and last vaal...lvl 21!

Decided to spend pretty much all of the currency I acrrued so far and shoot for a presence of Chayula.
390 chaos later:

Today was a good day to gear up :)

Next up: six-linking my Shav's! (last league didn't go so well for that so hopefully this time around I can do it in less then 2,000 fuses...)
Last edited by Anvesi on Aug 14, 2017, 7:27:20 PM
Just rerolled Templar so I hope 400c is enough to make this build work at least a little bit. Obviously wont have Presence or level 4 Empower/Enlightenment but if you start out with everything why even bother playing lol. Also everyone should level up with Flame Totems and Firestorm then at 38 switch to Scorching Ray CWC Firestorm. Damage is just silly. Gonna play that until I guess 75ish once I can wear Shavs and Atziri Scepter
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 14, 2017, 11:14:54 PM
Has probably been answered before but: what about RF in Essence of Horror helmet + Insanity Gloves? Sorry if im repeating the question but i didnt get it
"
Celdro wrote:
Has probably been answered before but: what about RF in Essence of Horror helmet + Insanity Gloves? Sorry if im repeating the question but i didnt get it

You can do that if you want, but will most likely sacrifice some ES doing so. The range of es is much smaller on glove than it is on helm, and it's so hard to get high es from a suffix-crafted essence mod. So if you accept a medicore ES roll on a glove you will lose much less ES than you would if you use a mediocre ES roll on a helm. Also, the BiS helm for us would be a 5% reduced mana reserved helm and we could run arctic armour :)
"
Anvesi wrote:
"
Ethario wrote:
11k to 17k ?????

Hey, I'm running with this build right now on Harbinger. feel free to look up my character if you want. Currently sitting on 8.2k ES, and nearly 9.5k if I could get presence of chayula. No legacy items, with the nerfed ES values. Slightly better / more expensive gear and I'd sit on 10k ES esaily. If you were looking for a post-nerf realistic indicator that's probably what you'd get :)

edit update:

Luckyyyyy~~~~

...seems I need to get rid of 2nd ring tho as it has added fire damage to attacks, making the commandment proc EE. Still worth it!

Got my 5 scorching ray's to level 20 as well. So the vaaling commenced. One with +quality...second third and fouth stayed lvl 20...I almost gave up...and the 5th and last vaal...lvl 21!

Decided to spend pretty much all of the currency I acrrued so far and shoot for a presence of Chayula.
390 chaos later:

Today was a good day to gear up :)

Next up: six-linking my Shav's! (last league didn't go so well for that so hopefully this time around I can do it in less then 2,000 fuses...)

Just hit 9.8k ES myself, in 2 levels I will have 10k. Also at linking my shavs to 6 now :D
I'm level 65 and was finally able to equip Phoenix, but still can't sustain RF. Not sure what I am missing or doing wrong. Character sheet says I have 85% fire resist with purity of fire and 295 life regen per second (when it doesn't spike from ascendency). Do I just need to be higher level? Or have 89+ fire resist? Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Link to tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzBg4J9gthDF8NfA3NFm8XLxynHM4c3B0UHaon7Sj6K1AvbzLRNZI64UGHQ8hFR0WdRnFN408EU1JTpVXWVkhXyVugZOdo8nC7fA5-bH_GgKSA4ILHgwmLjI8aj0aTJ5itmuCbMJ2uoS-iAKZXpwinVa9sr6e0DLc-uJO-isBmwcXE9sauytPUfNdq2CTYvdkT4Yjjauq66-7sGPAf8kX53fno-tL-Cv5J_lT-jw==?accountName=Gruffalope&characterName=Grumblang
Last edited by Gruffalope on Aug 15, 2017, 4:57:16 PM
"
Gruffalope wrote:
I'm level 65 and was finally able to equip Phoenix, but still can't sustain RF. Not sure what I am missing or doing wrong. Character sheet says I have 85% fire resist with purity of fire and 295 life regen per second (when it doesn't spike from ascendency). Do I just need to be higher level? Or have 89+ fire resist? Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Link to tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzBg4J9gthDF8NfA3NFm8XLxynHM4c3B0UHaon7Sj6K1AvbzLRNZI64UGHQ8hFR0WdRnFN408EU1JTpVXWVkhXyVugZOdo8nC7fA5-bH_GgKSA4ILHgwmLjI8aj0aTJ5itmuCbMJ2uoS-iAKZXpwinVa9sr6e0DLc-uJO-isBmwcXE9sauytPUfNdq2CTYvdkT4Yjjauq66-7sGPAf8kX53fno-tL-Cv5J_lT-jw==?accountName=Gruffalope&characterName=Grumblang

It looks to me you're a pure life build wearing some ES gear. First thing you need to do is make up your mind and decide what you're going to do. Are you going to go LLRF and go full ES? If so you have to have a shavs, no doubt about it. If you are going to stay life you need to get t1/2/3 life on every single piece of gear including ur chest, belt, boots, ammy and everything. Here'st he gaer I was using on my life guy last HC league:

I just tried out this build with max purity of fire etc, 10k es. The only thing I was missing is the 5% on shield which granted is a nice addition.

However... I feel like rise of the phoenix in temp leagues is just BIS. the 10% pantheon degen reduction +96% fire resist with flask up is pretty nuts for mapping. Build will prolly end around 9.2k es instead of maybe 10.7k but having 600es recharge/sec extra is just nuts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info