[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:

Brutal nerf. Did you get the reduced dot pantheon power? Whenever you get your delirium gloves get this enchant: its 4% regen

Also 2%regen on boots

If you have a +3 unset It's worth taking a passive for more Str because you're about to hit 82%

Got lucky and an Abberath's Hooves dropped for me, instantly sold it for 100c on HSC. 1/2 a day later it was only worth nearly half *lucky me, hehe). Allowed me to pick up these bad boys

Vitality on now, but can't use 3 purity's tho, no lvl 3/4 enlighten yet :(
but....ES is stable now!

Currrently also running with a ruby flask instead of a 2nd quicksilver, the extra max res makes me regen more and feel tankier so that helps too I guess.

So, now I was trying to figure out how to juggle 3 purity's AND Vitality. Couldn't get how you did it Ahfack in PoB, with only 22% reduced mana reserved. yes enlighten 4 helps but seems you need the helm enchant with 20% reduced mana for any purity or vitality. Then it could work. The problem is that an enlighten 4 would probably cost an arm and a leg, so I figured Id use
for the +1, allowes me to 'only' use a +3 enlighten, and even boosts the purities and vitality as well. Id lose some ES from a top tier helmet but this is probably for the better (unless I find a mirror or something :p)
Last edited by Anvesi on Aug 11, 2017, 5:22:56 PM
"
Anvesi wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Brutal nerf. Did you get the reduced dot pantheon power? Whenever you get your delirium gloves get this enchant: its 4% regen

Also 2%regen on boots

If you have a +3 unset It's worth taking a passive for more Str because you're about to hit 82%

Got lucky and an Abberath's Hooves dropped for me, instantly sold it for 100c on HSC. 1/2 a day later it was only worth nearly half *lucky me, hehe). Allowed me to pick up these bad boys

Vitality on now, but can't use 3 purity's tho, no lvl 3/4 enlighten yet :(
but....ES is stable now!

Currrently also running with a ruby flask instead of a 2nd quicksilver, the extra max res makes me regen more and feel tankier so that helps too I guess.

So, now I was trying to figure out how to juggle 3 purity's AND Vitality. Couldn't get how you did it Ahfack in PoB, with only 22% reduced mana reserved. yes enlighten 4 helps but seems you need the helm enchant with 20% reduced mana for any purity or vitality. Then it could work. The problem is that an enlighten 4 would probably cost an arm and a leg, so I figured Id use
for the +1, allowes me to 'only' use a +3 enlighten, and even boosts the purities and vitality as well. Id lose some ES from a top tier helmet but this is probably for the better (unless I find a mirror or something :p)

AWESOME WORK!!! TBH, if I was in your situation, I would probably use the vertex too. Especially in a post-es-nerf world that we're in, that's actually an extremely solid helm. Yes, you need a reservation enchant in order to run everything. Again, great job figuring it all our - you're knocking it out of the park! I suppose I should put on the build guide somehwere about the ruby flask, I just never really needed to use it before since we had 20rdot then. But that's a definite necessity in feeling as tanky as possible in 3.0

Thanks for keeping us updated and keep posting. Love it!

P.S. Also might be worth divining those boots to gain some more strength when you got more currency. Really useful for our build :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 5:37:35 PM
between pure rf and this build which is better or stronger?
Last edited by duabijitelur on Aug 12, 2017, 9:44:29 AM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
between pure rf and this build which is better or strong?

Pure rf is more tanky, this is more damage and tanky enough. I've never seen a single curse rf build do nearly 2m shaper dmg with no vaal skills
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 12, 2017, 9:45:06 AM
Gonna give this a try on standard. I'm really impressed with the boss kills but does anyone have videos of this build running maps in 3.0 or even 2.6? I'm curious about the clear speed. You don't use any form of movement speed skills. Also is the RF damage is enough to melt trash mobs by walking through them cause I see the scorching ray damage deletes bosses.
Last edited by Atnola on Aug 12, 2017, 8:17:58 PM
"
Gonna give this a try on standard. I'm really impressed with the boss kills but does anyone have videos of this build running maps in 3.0 or even 2.6? I'm curious about the clear speed. You don't use any form of movement speed skills. Also is the RF damage is enough to melt trash mobs by walking through them cause I see the scorching ray damage deletes bosses.

Yep rf destroys all trash and most rares. I'm finishing up another build guide atm and I'll touch this one up next
Crafted these with my first delirium, should i craft a suffix like res/dex/int then slam or keep the flat es craft and hope for good suffix?

"
Tatsuya wrote:
Crafted these with my first delirium, should i craft a suffix like res/dex/int then slam or keep the flat es craft and hope for good suffix?

Keep flat

Gl!
Update time!

Yesterday was a good day for gearing. Ran lab about 15 times looking for a purity mana enchant...no luck. Figured I'd try to snipe it on a sale...and it worked! Got one with purity of ice reduced mana reserved! After that it was simply a matter of getting a lvl 3 enlighten. 4 wasn;t even needed! So looked at the enlighten gems...56c for a corrupted lv 3, 63c for uncorrupted...so I bought the uncorrupted, why not? You can probably see where this is going :p
So, threw a vaal on it and...
Spoiler
It turned to level 4, didnt even need it! Sold it for 225c,
make a nice profit and just did it again. The second time it stayed lvl 3 tho.

Running 3 purities now!

...time to try and get my hands on a blessing of chayula but man are those things expensive as hell. 350c for one. Usually only between 2 and 4 of those up! Maybe I should just try and run a chayula breach myself...
Also, now that crystal belts are nerfed, I got a nice unique belt dropped and figured it might replace the crystal belts were using.

More ES then an average crystal belt, increased damage, what else could we hope for?
It's just a matter of juggling resistances then. using Vertex and having a +3 unset with no good stats besides the +3 isn't helping but I think on the long run that's probably a good idea!
hi all - im struggling to sustain my RF - it sort of breaks even with 80% fie res and the time of need ascendancy proc - but obviously i die very fast when i start taking actual damage? any advice, will link my gear - tree can be found on my profile.

Spoiler
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info