[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
vileArchon wrote:
hi all - im struggling to sustain my RF - it sort of breaks even with 80% fie res and the time of need ascendancy proc - but obviously i die very fast when i start taking actual damage? any advice, will link my gear - tree can be found on my profile.

Spoiler

Need rdot on shield. Also pickup rdot pantheon power. Level up pof to 20. Also get more es
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Anvesi wrote:
Update time!

Yesterday was a good day for gearing. Ran lab about 15 times looking for a purity mana enchant...no luck. Figured I'd try to snipe it on a sale...and it worked! Got one with purity of ice reduced mana reserved! After that it was simply a matter of getting a lvl 3 enlighten. 4 wasn;t even needed! So looked at the enlighten gems...56c for a corrupted lv 3, 63c for uncorrupted...so I bought the uncorrupted, why not? You can probably see where this is going :p
So, threw a vaal on it and...
Spoiler
It turned to level 4, didnt even need it! Sold it for 225c,
make a nice profit and just did it again. The second time it stayed lvl 3 tho.

Running 3 purities now!

...time to try and get my hands on a blessing of chayula but man are those things expensive as hell. 350c for one. Usually only between 2 and 4 of those up! Maybe I should just try and run a chayula breach myself...
Also, now that crystal belts are nerfed, I got a nice unique belt dropped and figured it might replace the crystal belts were using.

More ES then an average crystal belt, increased damage, what else could we hope for?
It's just a matter of juggling resistances then. using Vertex and having a +3 unset with no good stats besides the +3 isn't helping but I think on the long run that's probably a good idea!

Beautiful update!! Great work. Keep it up!
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
vileArchon wrote:
hi all - im struggling to sustain my RF - it sort of breaks even with 80% fie res and the time of need ascendancy proc - but obviously i die very fast when i start taking actual damage? any advice, will link my gear - tree can be found on my profile.

Spoiler

Need rdot on shield. Also pickup rdot pantheon power. Level up pof to 20. Also get more es

ok will change shields - youre talking about the soul of arrakali pantheon power yes? will keep on leveling :) equipping crystal belt in next 5mins once 79 - then doing izaro too for final ascendancy point
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
vileArchon wrote:

Spoiler

ok will change shields - youre talking about the soul of arrakali pantheon power yes? will keep on leveling :) equipping crystal belt in next 5mins once 79 - then doing izaro too for final ascendancy point

You're on your way! :)
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Gonna give this a try on standard. I'm really impressed with the boss kills but does anyone have videos of this build running maps in 3.0 or even 2.6? I'm curious about the clear speed. You don't use any form of movement speed skills. Also is the RF damage is enough to melt trash mobs by walking through them cause I see the scorching ray damage deletes bosses.

Yep rf destroys all trash and most rares. I'm finishing up another build guide atm and I'll touch this one up next
I know ES took a hit in patch 3.0 and I was wondering how much ES this build has on average?
"
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Gonna give this a try on standard. I'm really impressed with the boss kills but does anyone have videos of this build running maps in 3.0 or even 2.6? I'm curious about the clear speed. You don't use any form of movement speed skills. Also is the RF damage is enough to melt trash mobs by walking through them cause I see the scorching ray damage deletes bosses.

Yep rf destroys all trash and most rares. I'm finishing up another build guide atm and I'll touch this one up next
I know ES took a hit in patch 3.0 and I was wondering how much ES this build has on average?

It really depends, I got a friend doing this build spec'ing more for ES rather than SR damage and he's still got around 17k. I spec more for damage but have top tier gear and have 14k. I'd say 11-17k is about right even though that's a large margin :)
11k to 17k ?????

Give me a path of building link with all the nerf that achieves this high please. Im doing your build right now and it only seems reasonable to get 10-11k max ES.

Edit: no legacy items ofc.
Last edited by Ethario on Aug 13, 2017, 7:59:49 PM
Hi. Can i ask with vaal mask and lvl 3 enlighten gem in it (which would be lvl 4), along with all reserved mana passives. Will i have enough mana to be able to cast all 3 purities plus vitality and still use lightning warp,sr ? Is it an absolute must to get the reduced mana reserved for purity on vaal mask?
"
Ethario wrote:
11k to 17k ?????

Give me a path of building link with all the nerf that achieves this high please. Im doing your build right now and it only seems reasonable to get 10-11k max ES.

Edit: no legacy items ofc.

I responded to a guy with no league achievements. Therefore, I responded with legacy items in play. Run my PoB. My char sheet is open
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 13, 2017, 9:20:45 PM
Hey man. Been really interested in this build for a while now and have been watching this thread to check its progress. Havnt had much spare time to play in HSC yet, but im about to start.

Quick question though, as im playing SC and defence is not quite as important, would it be worth going inquis with instruments of virtue, augury of penitence, sanctify and pious path? Is that at all viable? Or should i just stick to guardian and pick up DPS nodes on the tree instead of some ES if i want to maximise dps?

If this has already been covered, i apologise. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info