[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

I intend to farm hall of grandmasters with this build, my PoB states i will be 12k es and 720k scorching ray dps at lev 94.
Would this be enough to comfortably farm HoGM? Also how achievable is farming uber atziri with those stats?
quick update - no life-d POE this weekend and made significant progress. I made some changes to the skill tree posted by ahfack to boost my energy shield and defense, i now use MoM. while I'm now basically immortal with 9.6k es my damage is lower - especially with scorching ray. this becomes noticeable when killing guardians. any tips to boost my dmg without sacrificing too much es?

link to gear.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
quick update - no life-d POE this weekend and made significant progress. I made some changes to the skill tree posted by ahfack to boost my energy shield and defense, i now use MoM. while I'm now basically immortal with 9.6k es my damage is lower - especially with scorching ray. this becomes noticeable when killing guardians. any tips to boost my dmg without sacrificing too much es?

link to gear.

Nice! Replace that amethyst ring with the quickness. Your shield charge is giving fire dmg to your attacks which sets your EE against yourself. You want a ring that has cold or light dmg to attacks for your shield charge to set EE to work with you, not against you.

Get delirium gloves for your RF. This is the closest thing to getting a 5-6l for your RF.

Orb of storms is great against guardians because it always sets EE for you and will continue to attack them while you build up your SR.

+ inc crit strikes gem (on another char atm)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Tatsuya wrote:
I intend to farm hall of grandmasters with this build, my PoB states i will be 12k es and 720k scorching ray dps at lev 94.
Would this be enough to comfortably farm HoGM? Also how achievable is farming uber atziri with those stats?

Not sure these days man. RF is really bad in PVP, when I farmed HoGM I just didn't use RF at all. SR got nerfed hard in the last patch in PVP I think. I haven't PVP'd lately so I can't tellya. Might look at the patch notes for 3.0
thx for replies - found a opal ring in a colessuem map last night so ill try craft that to replace my amethyst - think i should chaos spam or just use fire essences?

working on replacing my ephmeral edge with a doryanis too - i have a good wand but i cannot use shield charge with it equipped - and shield charge is so fast and gives fortify.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
thx for replies - found a opal ring in a colessuem map last night so ill try craft that to replace my amethyst - think i should chaos spam or just use fire essences?

working on replacing my ephmeral edge with a doryanis too - i have a good wand but i cannot use shield charge with it equipped - and shield charge is so fast and gives fortify.

fire essence will always be BiS suffix for this build. shield charge is great for mapping, but LW will always be superior for boss farming since spells never miss. We have no accuracy, nor RT so shield charge will often miss when fighting a boss.
So i managed to full clear hall of grandmasters with this build at 11k ES. Was easy for the most part excluding a few high phys dmg characters that could 1 shot me if i positioned badly. With more ES and dmg it should be a fairly efficient farm.
"
Tatsuya wrote:
So i managed to full clear hall of grandmasters with this build at 11k ES. Was easy for the most part excluding a few high phys dmg characters that could 1 shot me if i positioned badly. With more ES and dmg it should be a fairly efficient farm.

Great to hear! Finally uploaded a new video after getting all my passives today.

[3.0] AhfackNoPants - What ES Nerf? Complete Shaper Run LL RF SR Guardian
https://youtu.be/-BcDFVyTYN8

Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 16, 2017, 11:21:59 PM
Hi,

do you have any recommandations on ascendancies while leveling?
What do you think i should get first, second, third?

thank you

greetings
Not sure if someone already said this. But the rings you have in the paste bin for PoB cant be made any more right? The 20% energy shield master craft on rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info