[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

Having issue with the damage..it is just hard to kill stuff especially in red maps. It is probably so far the build with the weakest damage after i get all the necessary equips lol (i most likely messed up somewhere). The survivability is great though.
Is there something im doing wrong?? Any suggestions are welcomed

Update: Suspected it was the gloves fault, tried
but the dmg still feels really weak :(((

At 10k es at the moment

Umm you have a abyssal jewel in your belt that gives fire damage to spells dude. That means when you use orb of storms you are proc-ing elemental equilibrium that gives +25% resistance against fire and lightning damage, instead of -50% to fire which makes a huge difference.
Hello, after a failure of my Frostblade Raider. I decided to do a this RF Build. I´m pretty new to a RF.

So far i can nothing complain about the Build. I only have one question!

I can only run 5 Auras, is it because the gems arent lvl 20/21. I got a +2 Scketed gems ring on my Stash but i cant use them right now.

Last edited by Ellyssia on Mar 25, 2018, 3:45:37 AM
How do you run all the MANA auras? I got 0 mana left!
With rare helm, you must have enlighten 4 + reservation enchant OR conqueror's efficiency jewel.

With Vertex, you can use enlighten level 3 + reservation enchant OR conqueror's efficiency jewel.
Thank u, i think i had a very huge brain lag -_-
I fixed most of my problems through gearing, but a new question. When I have everything on, my reserved mana becomes 24 which is not enough for even a 5L scorching ray.

I have enlighten 4 + vertex for mana auras. How do you get those last few points of mana to run 6L scorching ray?
Is there a way to run maps with Players cannot regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield mod?

I got my first 3 T11 maps, vaaled them and they all got that mod. Or was that just bad luck?
"
SnuK87 wrote:
Is there a way to run maps with Players cannot regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield mod?

I got my first 3 T11 maps, vaaled them and they all got that mod. Or was that just bad luck?

Not on this character. Regen is everything. In most cases, you probably cant run 60% less regen either.
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

Having issue with the damage..it is just hard to kill stuff especially in red maps. It is probably so far the build with the weakest damage after i get all the necessary equips lol (i most likely messed up somewhere). The survivability is great though.
Is there something im doing wrong?? Any suggestions are welcomed

Update: Suspected it was the gloves fault, tried
but the dmg still feels really weak :(((

At 10k es at the moment

Umm you have a abyssal jewel in your belt that gives fire damage to spells dude. That means when you use orb of storms you are proc-ing elemental equilibrium that gives +25% resistance against fire and lightning damage, instead of -50% to fire which makes a huge difference.

Oh FK u right, i didnt realize that, thanks for pointing out

Changed some equips, have almost 12k es now, but the dmg still feels kinda low :(

Would this be a better option than doryani???
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

Changed some equips, have almost 12k es now, but the dmg still feels kinda low :(

Would this be a better option than doryani???

That sceptre would be tremendously worse than Doryani's. The only mod that would help RF on there is the implicit. Spell damage and cast speed would help your SR. Fire damage to spells would give monsters +25% resistance to fire when you use any spell that hits (orb of storms). The rest of the mods will not affect your damage over time.

Try to check your jewels to see if you have any fire damage to attacks or spells to see if you are unintentially making elemental equilibrium work against you. Any aura like Anger will work against you as well, so if you are doing party play, that might be the case.

However, as stated in the front page, the main appeal of this build is balance of tankiness and ok damage. You wont be getting millions of dps but you can do all content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info