[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Is aspect of the spider the best choice within 2% max fire res on shield? Also, got the shield finally, which aura do I switch with the aspect? Vitality?
Last edited by Rechno on Mar 18, 2018, 3:40:22 PM
"
Rechno wrote:
Is aspect of the spider the best choice within 2% max fire res on shield? Also, got the shield finally, which aura do I switch with the aspect? Vitality?

Nah I wouldn't. I think spider just debuffs enemies right? Wouldn't give up any of our auras for that.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi and apologies for the question if I missed the obvious in this well written guide:

Is there a PoB link for OP's build? I want to see and understand how much dps he is talking about, and what are the defensive mechanisms? I watched some of the videos, and can see the high eHP he has, but not what sustains the ES.
Hi,
at level 90 running with all auras, with ~7800ES and a 5link RF (no 6link for SR available yet) dps and toughness is pretty decent. But some packs and red map bosses (e.g. dark forrest) are melting my shield (anti bleeding flask is on). Is it because I'm missing the chayula amulett and therefore missing chaos resistance or is the ES and ES reg still too low?

Cheers
Last edited by Prong007 on Mar 19, 2018, 4:26:08 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Rechno wrote:

Nah I wouldn't. I think spider just debuffs enemies right? Wouldn't give up any of our auras for that.

Should give flat 15% DPS boost. Running it instead of Vitality.
Plus I like the -30% MS for enemies.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Mar 19, 2018, 5:13:47 AM
PoB keeps showing net life regen as negative all the time for me, does it count es regen etc on it or?
How do you get RF to not drain your life while using Zealot's Oath?
"
Aqwerty637 wrote:
How do you get RF to not drain your life while using Zealot's Oath?

Have more ES than life... that's it.
I've noticed a few streamers have swapped to life based RF/SR Jugg, instead of this one. Keep in mind they're HC, so maybe that changes things.

Just wondering how people think that compares to this spec? I've done it twice now & enjoyed it, but some seem to say the life based Jugg version is better at all bosses, aside from Uber Atziri. I am currently using a spectre build for mapping, but want a dedicated boss farmer. Was going to do this again, but as I said, saw some swapping to the jugg version. Thanks in advance!
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? I bought gear for all my currency to try this build out in order to beat uber elder, but i can't even turn on RF without dying, it's not sustaining itself.

im on 5.3k es, still room for 3 jewels to buy but thats about it.

Its my character, letsgobeasts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info