[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Thanks for your advice!

I'll give it a try
"
Darkkaos wrote:
"
romaen wrote:
Hello! Can someone recommend some changes to my build? it feels like i lack some energy-shield recovery

https://pastebin.com/kLHzebgW

Thanks in advance!

I see what you did with conqueror's, so I won't remove that. I'd remove explosive impact to get more regen and ES; swap some ES nodes to other place to get more ES; Swap that two-toned boots for sin trek (cap your resistances again using jewels or buying a better resist. ring, you don't need that damage atm).

Your stats atm are something like - ES: 5142; ES regen: 805.2; Net Regen: 9.9;
With my changes you would go to - ES: 5772; ES regen: 1004; Net Regen: 141.5

But, in MY opinion, you don't need the damage provided by Doryani's. It's better to kill safe and a bit slowers that keep dying to everything. So, I'd swap to Ephemeral Edge. You would have 6.5k es, 1.1k regen and 189 net regen.

You can find all those changes here: https://pastebin.com/FBXcJzyu

Keep in mind that's only my opinion and you can change everthing there :p

PS.: Only saw that life flask now. Change it to a Ruby with anti-bleed too. It will help with the degen even more.

Feels much better now! (but tbh, I didn't change the weapon)

Thanks a lot! (I guess one of the biggest buff was the ruby flask :> )
Last edited by romaen on Mar 16, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
Crafted the shield :) Need some divine orbs now.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Mar 16, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Crafted the shield :) Need some divine orbs now.

Incoming spider RF lol yep perfect budget league shield
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Current setup @ 10,547 ES.
4830 ES recharge/s and 1344/4300 ES regen/s using Spider Aura. With Vitality, I'll get it around 1500/4500.

Now will try to get 6L body and last few jewels. Then I'll start upgrading different parts of gear.
Using Quicksilver for mapping (guardians) and switching it for Sapphire when doing Shaper/different Elders.
After I get all my jewel slots, I'll try Uber Elder & Uber Atziri (got Uber Elder spawned already).
Guardians/Shaper are really easy.

/// Some red gems are low level. It's because I switched out Death's Door boots for Sin Trek to get more ES. Too lazy to buy them so I'll just relevel. Will not take long farming Guardians.

I killed all the bandits. Not using Oak.

Would like Purity of Ice/Lightning enchant on helm, to run Purity of Lightning with Ice to boost max res, but it's not a big problem and Purity of Elements is fine. I will try to get it when running uber or one comes on sale.

EDIT /// Put 20% quality & rerolled all the different flasks I use.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Mar 17, 2018, 2:30:18 PM
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
Current setup @ 10,547 ES.
4830 ES recharge/s and 1344/4300 ES regen/s using Spider Aura. With Vitality, I'll get it around 1500/4500.

Now will try to get 6L body and last few jewels. Then I'll start upgrading different parts of gear.
Using Quicksilver for mapping (guardians) and switching it for Sapphire when doing Shaper/different Elders.
After I get all my jewel slots, I'll try Uber Elder & Uber Atziri (got Uber Elder spawned already).
Guardians/Shaper are really easy.

/// Some red gems are low level. It's because I switched out Death's Door boots for Sin Trek to get more ES. Too lazy to buy them so I'll just relevel. Will not take long farming Guardians.

I killed all the bandits. Not using Oak.

Would like Purity of Ice/Lightning enchant on helm, to run Purity of Lightning with Ice to boost max res, but it's not a big problem and Purity of Elements is fine. I will try to get it when running uber or one comes on sale.

Nice!! You definitely want 2 freeze/chill immune flasks in that fight. Preferably avenger's flasks so they refill when you're hit.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Im having trouble keeping shaper alive in red elder, also i cant keep my scorching ray going "constantly" with lvl 3 enlighten on vertex and conquerors jewel, any tips will be greatly appreciated
"
Remember, LL builds require some currency to get going. I would recommend in the following order:

1. Shavs
2. Chayula amulet
3. Death door (ideally with 2% regen) or Sin Trek if you prefer just using a bleed flask for anti-bleed
4. Vertex
5. Doryani
6. Delirium Sorcerer Gloves
7. ES% Recovery Belt
8. 2% Max Fire Res + 5rdot shield
9. Essence of Anger Opal Rings

So.. I have a 5L Shavs, where would that play in here? should i go 6L first or the Prescence?
I'm lvl 68 and still going with life build. Should I use Solaris Lorica or just run with some +life chest?
What I should upgrade first on my char? Currently shavs are out of the question so :P https://pastebin.com/mnEKq387 oh and I have The Vertex waiting that I get enlighten lvl 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info