[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
dn604 wrote:

Appreciate the tips, pretty hard to follow his tree since he never shows it all I don't think.

Any specific nodes I should drop to take the Life Regen/Aura Reservation, could I just follow his tree?

I just want to follow something specific, in hindsight I should have started following the other guide at Level 34. Seems to be a lot of variations and for someone first trying a build like this, its a bit hard to understand.

Hmm, did something very quickly and a bit shabby with PoB. At 65 you'll need to have something like this: https://pastebin.com/WMqJ0yM6

PS.1: I tried to guess the aura gems lvls down to something lvl 50. Yours will PROBABLY be higher. Vitality and Golem lvls are the most importants at this point.
PS.2: Although it doesn't matter the others gems, blood magic NEEDS to be lvl 20 and enlighten NEEDS to be at least lvl 2. If you don't have enough currency, buy those corrupted bricked ones. Always cheaper.
PS.3: I focused into capping resistances, but all equipments are rolled way low that you can find at poe.trade. Almost everything into this build is like 1c.
PS.4: Use Ruby Flasks. They will stop the losing hp bringing your fire resist. up.
PS.5: You will see that the regen is low, but that's ok since my gem guessing is pretty low. Any lvl with Stome Golem or Vitality will change that. In fact, every level changes the build regen. And don't forget to abuse of Ruby Flasks.

"
dn604 wrote:

And yeah, budget at 250c he says. hah.

Thanks.

Nah. If you use Eye of Chayula and not Presence of chayula, the budget drops to something like 10~15c. Ofc you will not have his energy shield or his damage, but will have the necessary to feel the build going.

I think that almost everything is right into that PoB (I'm working atm), so I can't check it 100%. If something is off, just point it.
And sorry about my english. It's not my mother language but I think that's understandable.

Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 15, 2018, 4:45:38 PM
"
Darkkaos wrote:

I think that almost everything is right into that PoB (I'm working atm), so I can't check it 100%. If something is off, just point it.
And sorry about my english. It's not my mother language but I think that's understandable.

Your english is just fine and thank you VERY much. Looking forward to making these changes tonight and finally switching over and seeing how it all feels.

Thanks again!!!
"
Darkkaos wrote:

PS.1: I tried to guess the aura gems lvls down to something lvl 50. Yours will PROBABLY be higher. Vitality and Golem lvls are the most importants at this point.

Can you not see the level of my gems on my profile? Or are you talking about something else?

"
Darkkaos wrote:

PS.4: Use Ruby Flasks. They will stop the losing hp bringing your fire resist. up.
Edit - PS.5: Try to use a mov. skill. Shield charge + faster attacks + fortify can help you a lot.

I'm using that setup for Shield Charge already.

"
Darkkaos wrote:

PS.6: Don't forget about orb of storms to proc EE and EO. I'll update this pastebin as soon as I can.

Yup, I'm using OoS too :)

Thanks again.
"
dn604 wrote:

Can you not see the level of my gems on my profile? Or are you talking about something else?

Yeah, I'm referring about gems levels. But I'm at work atm, so it's a bit complicated to do all those :p.

The most importants are Vitality (lvl 10) and Stone Golem (lvl 13) at least.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 15, 2018, 4:26:53 PM
"
Darkkaos wrote:

Yeah, I'm referring about gems levels. But I'm at work atm, so it's a bit complicated to do all those :p.

The most importants are Vitality (lvl 10) and Stone Golem (lvl 13) at least.

Here are my gem levels
Vitality - 9
Purity of Fire - 15
Purity of Ice - 14
Purity of Lightning - 15
Clarity - 15
Stone Golem - 14
Efficacy - 15
Discipline - 15
Blood Magic - 15

Thanks!
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 15, 2018, 4:34:25 PM
Killed all the Guardians & Shaper today easily.

any tips on the tree or something to improve the build? currently sitting at 7.2k es. The only problem i got is phys dmg.
Finally :)
Hello! Can someone recommend some changes to my build? it feels like i lack some energy-shield recovery

https://pastebin.com/kLHzebgW

Thanks in advance!
"
romaen wrote:
Hello! Can someone recommend some changes to my build? it feels like i lack some energy-shield recovery

https://pastebin.com/kLHzebgW

Thanks in advance!

I see what you did with conqueror's, so I won't remove that. I'd remove explosive impact to get more regen and ES; swap some ES nodes to other place to get more ES; Swap that two-toned boots for sin trek (cap your resistances again using jewels or buying a better resist. ring, you don't need that damage atm).

Your stats atm are something like - ES: 5142; ES regen: 805.2; Net Regen: 9.9;
With my changes you would go to - ES: 5772; ES regen: 1004; Net Regen: 141.5

But, in MY opinion, you don't need the damage provided by Doryani's. It's better to kill safe and a bit slowers that keep dying to everything. So, I'd swap to Ephemeral Edge. You would have 6.5k es, 1.1k regen and 189 net regen.

You can find all those changes here: https://pastebin.com/FBXcJzyu

Keep in mind that's only my opinion and you can change everthing there :p

PS.: Only saw that life flask now. Change it to a Ruby with anti-bleed too. It will help with the degen even more.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Mar 16, 2018, 9:08:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info