[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Uber Elder down

Fight was a goddamn mess, but beat it first try.

The only thing that really kills us is shaper's balls. DEFINITELY want 2 anti freeze/chill flasks and the moment you hear shaper about to start throw those balls don't attack shit, just DODGE haha. Between elder slowing you down and shaper slowing you down it's really a battle about mobility more than anything else.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I dont get the leveling part, level from lvl 34 as LLRF, doesnt work even with all the uniques and the ascendancy etc etc.. any tips? (talking about the degen)
Last edited by Altheone on Mar 8, 2018, 5:41:29 PM
"
Altheone wrote:
I dont get the leveling part, level from lvl 34 as LLRF, doesnt work even with all the uniques and the ascendancy etc etc.. any tips? (talking about the degen)

Also extremely interested in this.
I have some questions about gems.
In your gems section you have vitality lvl 19 and no quality. Is there a reason behind that?
Also blood magic is 16% qual only, again is there a reason behind that?
And finally, why not lvl clarity past lvl 13?
"
Altheone wrote:

You follow the videos tree and items. You try your best to get some fire res with gloves and you use flasks to keep the degen at bay. I carried 4 ruby flasks and a quicksilver. Also don't forget to use vitality and purity of fire.

You also need to be on low life with blood magic + discipline to have the extra regen from sprigleaf.
"
TheRealSin wrote:
"
Altheone wrote:

You follow the videos tree and items. You try your best to get some fire res with gloves and you use flasks to keep the degen at bay. I carried 4 ruby flasks and a quicksilver. Also don't forget to use vitality and purity of fire.

You also need to be on low life with blood magic + discipline to have the extra regen from sprigleaf.

How does one achieve "low life"? I'm a total newcomer to the build, and don't see anything in the tree that reduces our HP total, but know its obviously a thing. What skill/gear does it?

I'll edit to add, if someone doesn't mind the advice, what's the benefit to going for low life?
Last edited by Riseup on Mar 9, 2018, 12:06:00 AM
"
Riseup wrote:
"
TheRealSin wrote:
"
Altheone wrote:

How does one achieve "low life"? I'm a total newcomer to the build, and don't see anything in the tree that reduces our HP total, but know its obviously a thing. What skill/gear does it?

I'll edit to add, if someone doesn't mind the advice, what's the benefit to going for low life?

You use blood magic support gem so your auras use your life pool for reservation. If you have 1k life and reserve, let's say, 750 you have 250 life left. That gets you into low life. The benefits from low life in this build is you get 2 extra auras on top of added benefits like the pain attunement node and extra stats from a Rise of the Phoenix shield. This guide is honestly all over the place so it's understandable that some don't understand it and get lost but the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE explains very well how to level this build in the early stages, and the rest is somewhat simple enough if you watch OPs video.

If anyone needs any help you can message me in game @Fbf_LLRF, i don't always view the forums often enough to reply.
"
TheRealSin wrote:
I went LLRF at lvl 34 just like the video, if you get all the uniques, which are cheap, and follow the videos tree you can sustain it.

Also looking at the belt section of the post, Wouldn't a bated breath be gg belt? % increased ES, % increased es recharge rate, some int, % increased damage, plus almost 50 ES w/o the int contribution.

No it wouldn't. It says 'Recharge' rate, not 'Recovery' rate. Recharge happens when you've stopped taking dmg for a while. We never stop taking dmg cuz of RF degen, so Recharge is useless for us.
"
kwstas778 wrote:
I have some questions about gems.
In your gems section you have vitality lvl 19 and no quality. Is there a reason behind that?
Also blood magic is 16% qual only, again is there a reason behind that?
And finally, why not lvl clarity past lvl 13?

My best guess:
- Vitality at 19 because he lacked the strength for lvl 20. Quality doesn't matter.
- Blood Magic quality doesn't affect mana reservation, so doesn't matter
- Clarity is linked to blood magic and therefore reserves life based on it's lvl. So if he increased the lvl any further he would no longer have enough life to reserve it.
Hi, I recently picked this build up and have a fair few of the items, but I'm struggling a bit with where to go next. I still have degen from my 5k shield to 4.5k before I get a buff to 2.3k regen and it fills right back up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bestesthunterEU/characters
could you offer some help/advice please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info