[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
I wonder if will be worth to try and squeeze in Herald of Ash now with his MORE FIRE DAMAGE mod....

Any thoughts ?

Curently I will play Totems until I can aford the basic item to go LL RF ...

for some reason hoa doesnt seem to work with sr.
the more spell fire dmg seems to be bugged or is maybe a local mod.
Hello! I chose this build for my starter but i have a couple of questions.Do i go full life at the start and if so when do i change to es.Another question-is this the final passive tree or do is it for life version and i have to respec some points in the future?Thanks.
Last edited by Georgieff12 on Mar 5, 2018, 4:47:38 AM
I'm getting super stressed out trying to find a way to fit Purity of lighting into this build, I have all other auras and gear all complete. But I am currently stuck on a measly 30% lightning res without my aura.
I have all the aura nodes and stuff but still failing. Super stressed out that I can't fix this problem, anyone help?
"
Romney wrote:
I'm getting super stressed out trying to find a way to fit Purity of lighting into this build, I have all other auras and gear all complete. But I am currently stuck on a measly 30% lightning res without my aura.
I have all the aura nodes and stuff but still failing. Super stressed out that I can't fix this problem, anyone help?

Do you have a purity enchant on your helmet? Enlighten 4? With both of those you should be fine :)
IGN SuperGaco
Hello,

Looks like a great build and I can't wait to try it in 3.2. One question is I can't find a tree for leveling up. You have a tree a 96 and a 100 tree, but do you go up or down at the first split??

Thanks.
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 3, 2018, 7:09:14 PM
"
dn604 wrote:
Hello,

Looks like a great build and I can't wait to try it in 3.2. One question is I can't find a tree for leveling up. You have a tree a 96 and a 100 tree, but do you go up or down at the first split??

Thanks.

Yes it is. Inside Tree, ascendancy epigraph, there is a leveling guide with trees.
Double check it.
Hi,

With Breach Zana mod removed in 3.2, are there any amulets that can take the place of Presence of Chayula?
"
bongbingbang wrote:
Hi,

With Breach Zana mod removed in 3.2, are there any amulets that can take the place of Presence of Chayula?

Breaches still spawn randomly in maps, so Presence will still be available. Just in shorter supply and probably higher price.

As a replacement I'd go for a Marble Amulet for the extra regen. Roll it with ES, %ES and any other missing stats/resists. Ascendancy should provide enough stun immunity, so Presence is not 100% required.
"
imoix wrote:
"
dn604 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

Yes it is. Inside Tree, ascendancy epigraph, there is a leveling guide with trees.
Double check it.

Ok, I found a level 63 tree?? What am I missing here? :)

Thanks
Can you include a PoB link? Or if there is one i cant find it -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info