[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

I converted to RF LL for the first time. I have issues with my Net Life regen/ES Regen (to tackle real hadcore content...) Any Idea what I could do?

Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/MUg9Abs6

Cheers
Pis farme ta yeul.
Last edited by Dieselboy777 on Mar 7, 2018, 9:34:12 AM
Does the new Herald of ASH work for RF or SR?
Would it be worth it?
I tried leveling this as LL but its pain in ass, I'm around 47 and I have only 1.2k ES, but its impossible to get any more ES since you have to use all the uniques.
"
Prismaa wrote:
I tried leveling this as LL but its pain in ass, I'm around 47 and I have only 1.2k ES, but its impossible to get any more ES since you have to use all the uniques.

In my playthrough, Searing bond + Scorching ray is a good choice. Not very efficient but still works fine, and safe for leveling. Just forget LLRF until you have enough life regen from passive skill tree and ascendancy so that you can replace some of your uniques with better ES gears.
"
Prismaa wrote:

wait a moment.
i leveled as a lowlife this league as a starter.
i switched at lvl39 to ll and had ~2k es + max capped.
With lvl66 i started using rf.

edit:
i guess u meant ll rf?
my bad... was lvling ll sr till i could equip a rotp.
Quite cheap early on, tanky and nice dmg cause ll.
Last edited by Yuzlol on Mar 8, 2018, 4:57:33 AM
Yeah I tried LL RF, so many "crappy" uniques needed to sustain RF somehow, might just drop then and get some ES gear instead and use sr paired with firestorm
Seems like its quite hard to get a good belt with 20% Recovery in Beastiary. Is there a replacement or is 10-15% also enough?
"
Yuzlol wrote:
"
Prismaa wrote:

wait a moment.
i leveled as a lowlife this league as a starter.
i switched at lvl39 to ll and had ~2k es + max capped.
With lvl66 i started using rf.

edit:
i guess u meant ll rf?
my bad... was lvling ll sr till i could equip a rotp.
Quite cheap early on, tanky and nice dmg cause ll.

Can you explain why you would go LL, but not LLRF? I thought the only reason you would be LL at any point was with RF running.

I'm level 42 now and still running SR, Cast when Channeling with Firestorm.

I'm a little confused on when to switch to LLRF.

Thanks.
"

Can you explain why you would go LL, but not LLRF? I thought the only reason you would be LL at any point was with RF running.

I'm level 42 now and still running SR, Cast when Channeling with Firestorm.

I'm a little confused on when to switch to LLRF.

Thanks.

Going lowlife lets you get another aura, getting armor, getting 30% more spelldmg.
For hc it‘s really awesome. Tankiness and damage.
I went LLRF at lvl 34 just like the video, if you get all the uniques, which are cheap, and follow the videos tree you can sustain it.

Also looking at the belt section of the post, Wouldn't a bated breath be gg belt? % increased ES, % increased es recharge rate, some int, % increased damage, plus almost 50 ES w/o the int contribution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info