[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

WORKS ?

Spoiler
is there any endurance charge generation on this build for the deaths door benefit?
"
andreamildrew wrote:
"
PeopleReady wrote:
Well, I'm fully at wits end. I followed the youtube video linked in the guide to an absolute T (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE), and RF is still completely unsustainable at level 39. I have every unique advocated for, using each aura, and talented as suggested. I even used these comments to find extra things that could help, such as the Energy from Within jewel used at the appropriate spot.

I sit at over 100% fire resist with Purity going, ES is at 1260, life is 125 with 613 reserved. I went Guardian and picked the appropriate ascendencies. I have absolutely no idea what more I need to do or what I've missed. As I leave town and simply activate RF, I have about 15 seconds before its wiped out my energy shield (despite regeneration) and deactivates on my life. This is, of course, without any enemies hitting me.

How he's walking through stuff and tanking bosses at 34 in the video is absolutely blowing my mind. I don't get it. I've read every comment here over the past few days, and most folks who post as I do get in return "get more ES" or "more res"...but the creator of the video didn't have those things, and is, as I watch, completely fine. I'm at a total loss fellas.

Ruby flasks

But my Fire Resist is already over 100% naturally and flasks don't recharge ES - what other use could there be for the ruby flasks that are making such a huge difference?
"
But my Fire Resist is already over 100% naturally and flasks don't recharge ES - what other use could there be for the ruby flasks that are making such a huge difference?]

You get +6% max res.Lets say you are capped at 75% when you activate flask you will have 81% fire resistance.Just look how much is presence of chayula with vaaled +1 max res.Is a huge diffrence.
Last edited by Theokoles92 on Mar 10, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
"
Theokoles92 wrote:
"
But my Fire Resist is already over 100% naturally and flasks don't recharge ES - what other use could there be for the ruby flasks that are making such a huge difference?]

You get +6% max res.Lets say you are capped at 75% when you activate flask you will have 81% fire resistance.Just look how much is presence of chayula with vaaled +1 max res.Is a huge diffrence.

I'd like to thank you for this - I grabbed 5x Ruby flasks, and you were 100% correct, it's a huge difference. Using a charge from the flask gives me enough time for ES to recharge...just walked through Khoam's realm in minutes without any issue whatsoever, and that's usually a very hard check for me on a new character. I really appreciate the advice.
Hi guys what is this worth to LL RF scorching Ray builds

Hubris shaped with burning and just one mod - the 2 prefixes can be removed with tora and scour

Thanks
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 10, 2018, 3:12:41 PM
This remains my favorite build of all times. Didn't really think of anything I wanted to play for Bestiary so...went back to good ol' LLRF/SR Guardian! And I pretty much completed my gear today! Hopefully I can start pushing some ranks now :D

The gear thus far:
Spoiler

Now I need to start thinking what I want to do next...
Can I build this up pretty good with 17 ex at my disposal in Bestiary?
Hey guys, wanted to know if I can play this build without shavs/presence? I don't have the currency for buying that in bestiary. What should I change?
Can anyone here tell me why I'm getting absolutely MELTED by mobs in Act 10? I do a lot of damage, and I can kinda sustain draining the effects of RF but if I get hit by something I'm literally insta-deleted. I know I may need a couple of changes to make but I really can't figure out why I'm so ungodly squishy.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I'm actually assuming it's something to do with either my fire resistance being too low or I'm not reducing the damage I'm taking from RF enough. I can survive with it yeah but there's moments where while it's draining me I get clusterbombed by a mob and deleted.

:(

EDIT 2: Was able to finish ACT 10. Mapping is literally impossible though. Tried a non-reflect tier 1 yellow and got deleted. Damage is decent/good but survivability is absolutely non-existent. It must be my gear because my tree is almost identical to OP's.
Last edited by Gold3h on Mar 10, 2018, 9:35:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info