[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hello !

Can someone help me to find my next gear improvement please :)

Spoiler

Thanks ! Nice build
"
Supergaco wrote:
Unless they suddenly changed something, that burning damage has been there for a while, always being local.

Yeah I know but don't know yet for sure. The burning damage is worded just like the increased lightning damage is on hot so who knows. Again, just playing around until we find out for sure.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hello m'8

Is this build viable as a starter? ?
"
Libard wrote:
Hello m'8

Is this build viable as a starter? ?

No not really it need alot of ES gear and expensive gear but it is possibly :)

im gonna do it but as life at start and with budget gear just get alot of life regen until u get good ES gear and can switch over.

look at his lvl 90 life tree here

https://poeplanner.com/AAYAAO81AAB1A3UEswYOCfYLYQxfDXwNzRJpFVAWbxccFy8cpxzOHNwdFB2qJ-0o-itQNZI64TwtQYdDyEWdRnFN408EU1JTpVXWVkhXyVugXwRk52jycXl8Dn31gKSCx4MJg8yLjI8aj0aYrZrgnWOdrqIAplenCKdVr2yvp7QMtz64k8BmxPbGrsrT1HzYJNi94Yjjauq66-7wH_JF-d356PrS_gr-Sf5U_o--ipMnf8bBxewYcLvZEy9vEZYOSLcwJojoWqEvg19odNpiGFZR-80WHxhYWlIpVeBd8isKES8HHpUu8NVJUX5sgOCbMNdqAAAAAAA=
Last edited by Fueleh on Mar 1, 2018, 9:20:45 AM
YESSSSS :) ty for the great Build! Today my first solo Shaper kill and it was a damn deathless Run :)

I finished it with this Gear:

Spoiler

Not a budget build but every exa worth i think with all changes of some items i payed atm arround 80exa include some fail trades and many really bad try`s to craft any good item :-D
Actually 12K ES // 226K RF // 48K SR
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Mar 1, 2018, 4:39:37 PM
I will do this as league starter.
Going to lvl with sr and hopefully can get some cheap unique (scorn, shavronne, solaris)to go lowlife around lvl 40.
Staying in white maps till i can afford at least a shav.
it worked fine last league.
Hi guys! I have an idea, what if everyone who make this build as league starter just leave comment in this post and set their profile non-private? Then we can check our progress and look what other ppl do to be ok with this build at start :) Have a good loot! #NEWLEAGUEHYPE
Considering Presence of Chayula will be a lot harder to come by this new league, is there any other options that would be recommended?
Do you think we can fit in the the Harmony of Purpose on ascendancies? Is it worth it to drop anything else? Seems very good to have all types of charges upp all the time
I wonder if will be worth to try and squeeze in Herald of Ash now with his MORE FIRE DAMAGE mod....

Any thoughts ?

Curently I will play Totems until I can aford the basic item to go LL RF ...
Long Live the Templars !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info