[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Last edited by incidici on Jan 10, 2018, 9:51:08 AM
I know you've stated a few times that energy shield recovery rate is a good stat. I grabbed a crystal belt to craft on and chaos'd a bit and got this.

Lose about 50ES total against my old belt. How valuable is the stat? Haven't got to really test it myself as I'm heading to work.
"
vantro wrote:
I know you've stated a few times that energy shield recovery rate is a good stat. I grabbed a crystal belt to craft on and chaos'd a bit and got this.

Lose about 50ES total against my old belt. How valuable is the stat? Haven't got to really test it myself as I'm heading to work.

Extremely valuable. It is definitely worth it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Thanks so much for the in-depth guide, I have been wanting to play RF for years but never really felt the urge until now... I have to say I am not dissappointed. I play league so I don't see quite the GG damage from SR, but mapping is a breeze. I haven't tried red maps yet but yellows are pretty trivial.

I guess my only issue is that I am trying to figure out how to squeeze more ES out of the build without sacrificing much damage. I have gone through almost this entire thread but I figured I would post my gear here and ask: What changes would you recommend to get the most ES possible right now? I can't afford the Watcher's jewels as they are around 30 ex. I currently have around 8300 ES fully buffed.

Please let me know what you suggest! Thanks!

I don't know how to link items on the forums but my character name is WokePantlessPoet.
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
Thanks so much for the in-depth guide, I have been wanting to play RF for years but never really felt the urge until now... I have to say I am not dissappointed. I play league so I don't see quite the GG damage from SR, but mapping is a breeze. I haven't tried red maps yet but yellows are pretty trivial.

I guess my only issue is that I am trying to figure out how to squeeze more ES out of the build without sacrificing much damage. I have gone through almost this entire thread but I figured I would post my gear here and ask: What changes would you recommend to get the most ES possible right now? I can't afford the Watcher's jewels as they are around 30 ex. I currently have around 8300 ES fully buffed.

I don't know how to link items on the forums but my character name is WokePantlessPoet.

I show you have 15 pts left on your tree at level 88. Do a /passives and complete the 3 missions needed in order t o get your 3 remaining passives.

WED (elemental dmg with attack skills) doesn't help us at all. Remove the wed from yoru belt and craft life to it. Also, bless the belt to 78+ implicit.

I also show your jewel sockett by Melding empty. Do you normally use a jewel socket there?

you could try divinining your boots to closer to 40 strength, maybe save you that passive for +30strength. Also, the difference between level 18 and level 20 vitality isn't huge. I actually use a level 19 because I'm on the brink and everything's divined how it should be. Not worth the extra point.

Burning damage% mod on jewels are by far the most damage for us because they have the highest threshold of damage.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
I guess my only issue is that I am trying to figure out how to squeeze more ES out of the build without sacrificing much damage.
You're not finding any issues with lack of regen?

Glancing at your numbers I'd be terrified of hitting a breach or a Lich. The minute sustained damage starts coming in you're going to be fighting an uphill task to sustain, even with all your flasks up. Personally I'd be looking at getting your net regen from mid 70s up to 500ish rather than looking to push the top end ES (combination of higher regen and lower degen), but if that setup suits your style of play more power to you. Different strokes for different folks and all that.
Last night I finally hit 70 and made the switch from life to ES. It was a little squishy at first but I tossed on an Ephemeral Edge and now I'm doing white maps without much issue. I figure I'll switch to a Doryani's (I have one from another character) once I hit 75 and pick up more ES passives 'cause at level 70 you don't really have a lot of ES increasing passive nodes. Merc lab was pretty easy, with an ignite removal flask you can just run through traps.
I'm also using a curse on hit orb of storms 'cause I just got the witchfire and don't feel like messing with gems ATM. Perma flammability is still kinda nice on bosses too.

Total cost of gear was around 2ex and some change. Failcorrupt lv 20 gems are a godsend. If there's a cheap upgrade I can make lemme know, otherwise I'm gonna start saving for a Chayula's Blessing. Maybe drop some chaos into a lv20 discipline and scorching ray first if I hit a wall. Currently only have 2 ex and a few stacks of chaos D:

Last edited by Vuxra on Jan 10, 2018, 4:47:13 PM
In the process of leveling up my gems again, what would you say is the next few upgrades I should aim for?

I know I should get a rare shield and maybe a sceptre, then work on rings?

Have about 15 ex saved atm
Last edited by Transistory19 on Jan 10, 2018, 6:23:31 PM
Derp! Messed up post
Last edited by DeathPunch79 on Jan 10, 2018, 6:39:58 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:

I show you have 15 pts left on your tree at level 88. Do a /passives and complete the 3 missions needed in order t o get your 3 remaining passives.

WED (elemental dmg with attack skills) doesn't help us at all. Remove the wed from yoru belt and craft life to it. Also, bless the belt to 78+ implicit.

I also show your jewel sockett by Melding empty. Do you normally use a jewel socket there?

you could try divinining your boots to closer to 40 strength, maybe save you that passive for +30strength. Also, the difference between level 18 and level 20 vitality isn't huge. I actually use a level 19 because I'm on the brink and everything's divined how it should be. Not worth the extra point.

Burning damage% mod on jewels are by far the most damage for us because they have the highest threshold of damage.

"

I guess my only issue is that I am trying to figure out how to squeeze more ES out of the build without sacrificing much damage. I have gone through almost this entire thread but I figured I would post my gear here and ask: What changes would you recommend to get the most ES possible right now? I have about 11 ex to work with.

I cant seem to figure these forums out, but thanks for your input, I fixed a few of these things and got a few hundred ES out of it.
Last edited by DeathPunch79 on Jan 10, 2018, 6:42:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info