[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hello,

very nice guide!
Playing it since two weeks now.
What should I upgreade next?
Sitting at around 12 ex.

Here are my items:

And my flasks:

BR and thanks in advanced.
Spoiler
"
"

Doing this build rn and it feels not that comfortable as i thought it would be! any tips for improving QOL?

Made small changes in this setup and lvld gems a bit.

And done my first ever Shaper deathless, lol.
Spoiler

With that kind of gear this build FeelsGoodMan :D

Edit: But I have one more question, why Chimera pets so retatded strong lol?

~~~Upgrade :D

"

Grats!

Is that fire dmg roll hybrid prefix + suffix, or just prefix? Can be tested by checking if you can craft %fire dmg on the sceptre. If you can, that means you can block prefixes, scour suffixes, and multimod %fire dmg + %DoT + Cast speed. Would be GG sceptre!
"
Mayesti wrote:
What should I upgreade next?
Sitting at around 12 ex.
At a glance, the gear looks decent. Though you shouldn't have the life flask and mana flask there. Get rid of both of those, straight away. You'll want a Rumi's and either a Sorrow of the Divine (longer duration) or else a Sulpher Flask of Warding (more utility). Personally I'd go with the Warding, can be a life saver when mapping.

What auras are you running?
Unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible) you're going to be short one of the auras at the minute. A couple of different ways to address that. Read back over basically any 5 pages of this thread and you'll find descriptions on getting the auras set up. Once you've that sorted you should be able to find it much easier to find a level for clarity where you can sustain your SR without needing a mana flask.

Those two are the important things. Everything else is much lower down the priorities.

Enchants for boots/gloves (though I'd not roll over those fingerless and would personally just swap to a less agressive setup) would be nice. A shaped belt with 20% recovery would be super, though then you're into the challenge of balancing out the strength and resistances to work with that.

On the tree the 5% ES node two above arcane focus is relatively poor. Drop that. A straight swap into ancestral knowledge gives you more ES, more regen and improved mana numbers.
Just coming here to say: farming lab the past two days has been the worst. Trying to get lab enchants on my boot and gloves.
"
Yoluun wrote:
Just coming here to say: farming lab the past two days has been the worst. Trying to get lab enchants on my boot and gloves.

Lol. For gloves You can just run merc lab or even lower. You get 6%regen matter what, the area damage (which is small anyway) is what scales.

However you do want to uber lab for boots.

Good luck!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 9, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
"

Grats!

Is that fire dmg roll hybrid prefix + suffix, or just prefix? Can be tested by checking if you can craft %fire dmg on the sceptre. If you can, that means you can block prefixes, scour suffixes, and multimod %fire dmg + %DoT + Cast speed. Would be GG sceptre!

Checked that after crafted this! Too badly its hybrid fire dmg... :(
Last edited by MkZb on Jan 9, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
"
Yoluun wrote:

It took me a while as well to get the boot enchantment, but on the positive side I went from an Uber Lab hater to uberLab Carry.
Your Offering my Loot, 5Aura Guardian (can Babysit) :-)
I will go for Gloves next.
Besides the enchantment I like the lab more than maps. The loot is awesome!

this is my current gear 190/135/137 resistances with 87max fire resistance.
8.3k ES. pob ES regen says 1581ES regen and 1050 Net Life regen. Yet i dont feel tanky enough. I just tried all 4 guardians and i died in all of them at least 2 times. Granted i didnt know the encounters because its the first time i face them (2nd league i play), but honestly after spending 20ex or so on the build i am not completely happy with it.
i know i should upgrade my scorching fire jewels and the shavronne to 6L. meaybe get better gear in rings and gloves (trying to craft with delirium). also get the gloves enchant (is it really that big?).
the thing is i dont get where does people get more ES shield regen. For example, a stygian belt with 15% increased ES recovery rate only boosts the ES regen from 1581 to 1717. I dont think that is a huge difference. How much ES regen do u guys recommend? Will upgrading all the items i mentioned grant me a better ES shield regen? maybe 2k and around 9Kish ES? any tips are appreciated.
"
Sark0t wrote:
also get the gloves enchant (is it really that big?).

The glove enchant is literally the same as having a Sulphur Flask up, but free and throws out a tiny bit of damage too, so you can use your Sorrow of the Divine to gauge it. It's all about stacking that regen from where possible, so it's one you certainly want.

"
Sark0t wrote:
For example, a stygian belt with 15% increased ES recovery rate only boosts the ES regen from 1581 to 1717. I dont think that is a huge difference.

It's 8.6% jump in your regen from one piece of gear. That's pretty substantial. It's also one that scales with all of your other sources, so as you improve other items it gains more value too.

Glancing at your tree, if it's tankyness you want drop blast radius. That's three nodes that could be providing you more utility and helping keep you alive. Drop the random minion life regen node too. We don't invest enough into our stone golem for it to make much difference when it comes to the big AOE damage that normally kills 'em.
Grab one of the jewel sockets you're missing and move towards grabbing the other. Jewels are really strong. You want them.

For your jewels you'd love to have a Watcher's Eye (Clarity > ES the big one, but very expensive, after that whatever Determination/Vitality helpful stats you can find and can afford). For the others they seem to be heavily invested in scaling damage with less focus on scaling ES pool. Push for 8% ES (or high +45 flat) on each jewel if it's survivability you're gunning for. You'll be scaling that ES nicely, so often the hit on damage isn't even that severe (test out each potential change in jewels in PoB). If you can find a jewel with ES + regen + damage (x2) it starts to add up quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info