[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
promind wrote:
PoF gem lvl really matter. With lvl 23 PoF, you should have 88% fire resist. You need to use conquerer's potency jewel along with all the aura effectiveness nodes to get extra max fire res.

How to get level 23 PoF?

Do you put it in a +3 gem ring?

Also, did everyone skip purity of flesh as it does nothing for this build and is in the skill tree listed (top left of skill tree)
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Dec 29, 2017, 10:20:59 PM
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
promind wrote:
PoF gem lvl really matter. With lvl 23 PoF, you should have 88% fire resist. You need to use conquerer's potency jewel along with all the aura effectiveness nodes to get extra max fire res.

How to get level 23 PoF?

Do you put it in a +3 gem ring?

Also, did everyone skip purity of flesh as it does nothing for this build and is in the skill tree listed (top left of skill tree)

Yes, lvl 20 PoF in +3 ring or lvl 21 PoF in +2 ring.

Purity of flesh does a little bit since Presence of Chayula converts life to ES. However, ES nodes are probably better.
Which of efficacy vs swift affliction is better to be added in with RF if I get my hands on an elder helm with burning damage?
"
UchihaVegeta wrote:
Which of efficacy vs swift affliction is better to be added in with RF if I get my hands on an elder helm with burning damage?

Only the DoT portion of efficacy affects RF (spell dmg portion doesn't). Swift affliction doesn't work (icon doesn't show up when you link it to RF).
"
promind wrote:

Conquerer's potency is not required if you have ALL effectiveness nodes on tree.
I've specced into Devotion for the extra 3%, and some nice needed STR.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
promind wrote:

Conquerer's potency is not required if you have ALL effectiveness nodes on tree.
I've specced into Devotion for the extra 3%, and some nice needed STR.

Ahh that's right.
The skill tree was updated in the guide? Interested in: ll/es 75+ Sorry for the stupid question.
"
The skill tree was updated in the guide? Interested in: ll/es 75+ Sorry for the stupid question.

Tree is up to date
And... someone did it

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7n5gy4/crafted_gg_elder_helm_7link_horror_essence/

Luck is a strange thing. Though this is not on a Hubris base. Weird decision.
what would you say is the best gems to level in your weapon swap?
IGN - DooDum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info