[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Geez, crafting these new Shaped items, and Abyss jewels is hard as f*ck! So many possible rolls and tiers.

Took me over 1k chaos to get this somewhat decent version:

The Abbyss jewel inside probably ate over 2k Alterations, and it only has 2 useful stats.

Probably cheaper to buy good ones, were it not for the fast that I'm on standard.

@Ahfack, what's your experience crafting these jewels/belts? And what's your strat? Still alt-aug-regal spamming, ur just chaos?

"
Fritso wrote:
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hello Again,

Thanks for the first guidance with building this chracter. I once again would like some advice.

I just bought the Presence of Chayula and now sitting @8500 ES. I am wondering what should be my next big Upgrade. I linked my gear in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I am Running Clarity, Discipline and purity of Fire in my head with a lvl 2 empower. On bloodmagic im running vitality and purity of ice. For Jewels im am Using + 6/7 max Es and Burning damage. I kinda saved all my currency for 6link shav and neck. Im leveling 5 purity of fires so myabe i can switch 2 an +2 unset ring.

My goal is more damage and more ES.

I hope 2 get somefeedback, thanks very much.

What gloves are you using? Are they crafted with 30% more dmg over time?
I for, your next step would probably be the rings. Go get opal rings with essence crafted % fire dmg. Or focus on another way to get lvl 23 PoF. e.g through +2 gems ring, or +2 fire gems sceptre like:

Hello Fritso,

I forgot to link my gloves:

I also thought my rings should maybe be next. I just bought this for 1.5 ex hope its worth it :)

There are so many ways of putting the gems. Im kinda lurking evry person characters here that post. And i see a diffirence were they put the RF. You can also put it in a shaper helmet.
"
Inva1987 wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hello Again,

Thanks for the first guidance with building this chracter. I once again would like some advice.

I just bought the Presence of Chayula and now sitting @8500 ES. I am wondering what should be my next big Upgrade. I linked my gear in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I am Running Clarity, Discipline and purity of Fire in my head with a lvl 2 empower. On bloodmagic im running vitality and purity of ice. For Jewels im am Using + 6/7 max Es and Burning damage. I kinda saved all my currency for 6link shav and neck. Im leveling 5 purity of fires so myabe i can switch 2 an +2 unset ring.

My goal is more damage and more ES.

I hope 2 get somefeedback, thanks very much.

What gloves are you using? Are they crafted with 30% more dmg over time?
I for, your next step would probably be the rings. Go get opal rings with essence crafted % fire dmg. Or focus on another way to get lvl 23 PoF. e.g through +2 gems ring, or +2 fire gems sceptre like:

Hello Fritso,

I forgot to link my gloves:

I also thought my rings should maybe be next. I just bought this for 1.5 ex hope its worth it :)

There are so many ways of putting the gems. Im kinda lurking evry person characters here that post. And i see a diffirence were they put the RF. You can also put it in a shaper helmet.

100% go gloves first! Craft em with Essence of Delirium for the 30% more DoT:

Finally got me a %ES+Phys taken as fire watcher's eye. 12k ES with Rise of the Phoenix seems decent and the eye could be divined a bit.

If I put some effort into getting an ES shield, a few levels and more optimised gear I think 13-14k could be done on Abyss without dumping dps. But I don't think I'm up for the amount of grind required to make a +max fire res shield with good es, much less a 6-7L RF helmet with good ES. Personally I don't feel that a normal ES shield with 5% rdot is worth using over ROTP, unless it has some crazy inc fire damage, since it costs so much regen.
Last edited by EsperP on Dec 28, 2017, 1:27:51 PM
"
EsperP wrote:
Finally got me a %ES+Phys taken as fire watcher's eye. 12k ES with Rise of the Phoenix seems decent and the eye could be divined a bit.

If I put some effort into getting an ES shield, a few levels and more optimised gear I think 13-14k could be done on Abyss without dumping dps. But I don't think I'm up for the amount of grind required to make a +max fire res shield with good es, much less a 6-7L RF helmet with good ES. Personally I don't feel that a normal ES shield with 5% rdot is worth using over ROTP, unless it has some crazy inc fire damage, since it costs so much regen.

Congrats!

Get % increased ES recovery (up to 20%) on your belt, that should fix the gap in regen between RotP and rare shield.

Even if you stick with RotP, get that mod on your belt! It's very strong.
Current setup I'm running in Abyss SC in case anyone is interested!
Level: 90
ES: 9.3k

"
Fritso wrote:

Congrats!

Get % increased ES recovery (up to 20%) on your belt, that should fix the gap in regen between RotP and rare shield.

Even if you stick with RotP, get that mod on your belt! It's very strong.

Or I could get recovery on belt and use ROTP for even stronger regen! Have been trying to get that mod, do have a random belt with it plus reduced dmg from crits and inc spelldamage, but happened to roll a half decent crystal while I was trying for it:

I can't bring myself to reroll it since the res is very useful atm, and I guess it should sell for a decent amount. Hoping a base will drop for me soonish, though I guess with the watcher's eye gotten cheap I can splash a few ex on a base maybe. So much stuff I could spend resources on though and a couple other characters I'm thinking about. Loving this league lol, so many choices!
any change?

I can't seem to sustain now without my golem, not sure what's going on. (Level 82)
Why i can't use 4 aura reserved in mana ? i have same skill tree and enlighten lv3, but i just use 3 aura. Plz answer me.
P/s : sorry for my english, i come from vietnamese bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info