[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Oh man, the price of Shav's shot up to over an EX on POE trade now. Feels bad man.
delete
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Dec 26, 2017, 12:27:17 PM
"
EsperP wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
What level do you switch into LL and start using RF?

I switched at 88 i think this league, hardcore players seem to prefer switching at 92-95. Some people, later in the league perhaps, level as LL RF from ~32 (I did this last league about 2 weeks in) but it requires a pretty specific gear set-up (2*kikazaru, Spring-Leaf, Solaris Lorica) and can run into some difficulties at higher level if you don't already have end-game gear to switch into (I wouldn't do it this way as a first character, even if you get it to work you won't be pushing high maps quickly).

tl/dr: for Hardcore: 92+, for softcore: whenever you have the core gear ready (Shavs+ES gear, presence can wait)

so im at 34 and have all the gear from the leveling video and followed the tree and have max fire res, why am i still taking so much dmg from RF?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Fressure wrote:
Oh man, the price of Shav's shot up to over an EX on POE trade now. Feels bad man.

Lol, an ex for Shav's. I remember when finding a Shavs made you instantly rich as f*ck. Them good old days ;-)
Hi guys.

I leveled this guy as a poet's pen inquisitor and decided I wanted to try RF for once. I'm 65, Have Shav's, Phoenix and some Okay ES gear. (don't have all the gems or presence yet_

My problem is I cannot sustain RF w/ Stone golem + vitality + discipline auras.

Am I doing something wrong? Is my tree wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,
NBWF
"
Bresepls wrote:
Hi guys.

I leveled this guy as a poet's pen inquisitor and decided I wanted to try RF for once. I'm 65, Have Shav's, Phoenix and some Okay ES gear. (don't have all the gems or presence yet_

Thanks,
NBWF

You Will need Purity of Fire+ Vitality + RotF +Stone Golem
Then if you can Regen enough maybe try Discipline Aura but the Additional Energy Shield will Degen quite a lot.
"
Alienbutter wrote:
"
Bresepls wrote:
Hi guys.

Thanks,
NBWF

Then if you can Regen enough maybe try Discipline Aura but the Additional Energy Shield will Degen quite a lot.

Hmm. I have

Purity of Fire lvl 16
Stone golem lvl 13
Vitality lvl 16

RF only lasts about 20s in hideout.

Is this expected or am I missing something.
"
Alienbutter wrote:
"
Bresepls wrote:
Hi guys.

Thanks,
NBWF

The more ES you have the more degen you have, but at the same time the more ES you have the more you regen per second. Simple math, do not mislead people.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
EsperP wrote:
Elder finally dropped me a sick RF jewel...

Naturally it's for the wrong spec :D

Tempted to reroll life RF now though, the gem seems amazingly good.

That gem is insane for Life RF! Congrats on the drop.

Why isn't this good for the ES version of RF as well? With Oath, wouldn't this apply to ES as well?
Last edited by Dekunuts on Dec 26, 2017, 5:11:59 PM
Yep, just can't sustain it as it used to be on 3.0
Going to respec it with other build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info