[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Alienbutter wrote:
"
Bresepls wrote:
Hi guys.

I leveled this guy as a poet's pen inquisitor and decided I wanted to try RF for once. I'm 65, Have Shav's, Phoenix and some Okay ES gear. (don't have all the gems or presence yet_

My problem is I cannot sustain RF w/ Stone golem + vitality + discipline auras.

Am I doing something wrong? Is my tree wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,
NBWF

You Will need Purity of Fire+ Vitality + RotF +Stone Golem
Then if you can Regen enough maybe try Discipline Aura but the Additional Energy Shield will Degen quite a lot.

The more ES you have the more degen you have, but at the same time the more ES you have the more you regen per second. Simple math, do not mislead people.

Check his Build, he is still using the Life tree.
Ofc If you specc into the ES Tree then your ES Regen will rise.
But at the beginning of playing RF when you are new to the Skill try a basic setup and then start to expand.

He asked for help,.. how the **** am I misleading people?
Get off your high horse,...
"
Alienbutter wrote:
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Alienbutter wrote:

You Will need Purity of Fire+ Vitality + RotF +Stone Golem
Then if you can Regen enough maybe try Discipline Aura but the Additional Energy Shield will Degen quite a lot.

The more ES you have the more degen you have, but at the same time the more ES you have the more you regen per second. Simple math, do not mislead people.

Check his Build, he is still using the Life tree.
Ofc If you specc into the ES Tree then your ES Regen will rise.
But at the beginning of playing RF when you are new to the Skill try a basic setup and then start to expand.

He asked for help,.. how the **** am I misleading people?
Get off your high horse,...

Sorry if i took you wrong, but that phrase about additional ES and degen was confusing - i really should have checked his tree first. And coming back to his question and tree itself: it is really wrong, almost no life reg nodes picked - need more regen :)
"
Dekunuts wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
EsperP wrote:
Elder finally dropped me a sick RF jewel...

Naturally it's for the wrong spec :D

Tempted to reroll life RF now though, the gem seems amazingly good.

That gem is insane for Life RF! Congrats on the drop.

Why isn't this good for the ES version of RF as well? With Oath, wouldn't this apply to ES as well?

No. Life recovery rate doesn't get converted into ES regen with ZO. Only things that actually state "life regen". You can easily test this in PoB, does nothing for us unfortunately.
Is this build gonna work without pressence of chayula and with 5l shavs?
i need help about my build my character name is poethead.
i cant do damage. tried shaper, couldnt do it, i just cant do enough damage. what is wrong with my build? can somebody check it and say whats wrong.
"
sead0x wrote:
i need help about my build my character name is poethead.
i cant do damage. tried shaper, couldnt do it, i just cant do enough damage. what is wrong with my build? can somebody check it and say whats wrong.

You are missing essence of delirium gloves (30% dmg missing right there on RF). Do you find yourself running around a lot in the fight? Are you able to keep elemental overload active and get dps in with scorching ray?
I am trying this build in HC abyss, lvl 74 now but still cant sustain RF even tho i got all the life regen nodes, using purity lvl 17 and phoenix shield

If anyone coul lookup my char ( inmortaly) and tell me what am i doin wrong

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
I am trying this build in HC abyss, lvl 74 now but still cant sustain RF even tho i got all the life regen nodes, using purity lvl 17 and phoenix shield

If anyone coul lookup my char ( inmortaly) and tell me what am i doin wrong

Ty

What tree are you following? If you look in the build guide there's a couple lvling trees. Looks to me like you didn't use hose, because you're missing quite a few important nodes:

- Arsonist: 1% life regen
- spec out of Barbarism, not worth all the points
- Leadership and Influence: the extra aura effectiveness scales your PoF, and thus increases your max fire res = better sustain
- Get a lvl 20 PoF and put it in a +3 gems ring, or any other way to get a lvl 23 PoF.
- Only spec into Devotion if you're also speccing into Faith and Steel AND use a Energy from Within jewel in the jewel socket in between those. So for now, it's not optimal.
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 28, 2017, 4:33:15 AM
Hello Again,

Thanks for the first guidance with building this chracter. I once again would like some advice.

I just bought the Presence of Chayula and now sitting @8500 ES. I am wondering what should be my next big Upgrade. I linked my gear in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I am Running Clarity, Discipline and purity of Fire in my head with a lvl 2 empower. On bloodmagic im running vitality and purity of ice. For Jewels im am Using + 6/7 max Es and Burning damage. I kinda saved all my currency for 6link shav and neck. Im leveling 5 purity of fires so myabe i can switch 2 an +2 unset ring.

My goal is more damage and more ES.

I hope 2 get somefeedback, thanks very much.
"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hello Again,

Thanks for the first guidance with building this chracter. I once again would like some advice.

I just bought the Presence of Chayula and now sitting @8500 ES. I am wondering what should be my next big Upgrade. I linked my gear in the spoiler.

Spoiler

I am Running Clarity, Discipline and purity of Fire in my head with a lvl 2 empower. On bloodmagic im running vitality and purity of ice. For Jewels im am Using + 6/7 max Es and Burning damage. I kinda saved all my currency for 6link shav and neck. Im leveling 5 purity of fires so myabe i can switch 2 an +2 unset ring.

My goal is more damage and more ES.

I hope 2 get somefeedback, thanks very much.

What gloves are you using? Are they crafted with 30% more dmg over time?
I for, your next step would probably be the rings. Go get opal rings with essence crafted % fire dmg. Or focus on another way to get lvl 23 PoF. e.g through +2 gems ring, or +2 fire gems sceptre like:

Last edited by Fritso on Dec 28, 2017, 11:11:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info