[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Freddydaking wrote:
How am i supposed to run Vit, PoF, PoL and PoI?

I do have a level 4 enlighten in the helmet link, which opens my mana for the last purity, but then it puts my mana to 0 and i cant use SR.

Do i just need more mana, or how does this work? Its my first build like this, so im kinda confused.

EDIT: Nvm, i figured it out, i need a Lab reservation enchant^^

Yeah, or you could try conqueror's efficiency but it'll be tight
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"

I'll just farm the lab enchant, i like running uber lab anyways :3

Also, thanks again for the guide! Im having shit tons of fun with this!
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:
How am i supposed to run Vit, PoF, PoL and PoI?

I do have a level 4 enlighten in the helmet link, which opens my mana for the last purity, but then it puts my mana to 0 and i cant use SR.

Do i just need more mana, or how does this work? Its my first build like this, so im kinda confused.

EDIT: Nvm, i figured it out, i need a Lab reservation enchant^^

Hmm, that's weird. For some reason I'm able to run 4 x 35% aura's + a lvl 1 clarity on mana, and still have 49 unreserved mana left according to PoB. That is with a lvl 4 enlighten, NOT using a conquerer's efficiency.

Can't for the life of me explain why that is though. I mean my tree is slightly different, but mana reservation nodes seem to be the same.

Here's the PoB. Check the first 2 skill groups.

https://pastebin.com/qSx14RnZ
I swear this build is evil. Its the perfect offense and the perfect defense into one with RF and SR. Im having so much fun Ahfack daddy sama.
What would be a good essence to start crafting on an ilvl 84+ hubris circlet?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
What would be a good essence to start crafting on an ilvl 84+ hubris circlet?

If you're in standard you want to get a legacy ES hubris.

If you want to start using essences, start using essence of delirium on sorcerer gloves

The reservation enchant on hubris is best for us, but not needed bc you can just get helm enchant and legacy ES is so much better in standard.
"
Freddydaking wrote:
I swear this build is evil. Its the perfect offense and the perfect defense into one with RF and SR. Im having so much fun Ahfack daddy sama.

HA! Thanks :D and you're welcome
"

If you want to start using essences, start using essence of delirium on sorcerer gloves

The reservation enchant on hubris is best for us, but not needed bc you can just get helm enchant and legacy ES is so much better in standard.

if i only have a semi budget, like im not poor, but i dont have 50ex to spend.

Then what do you suggest i go for on a hubris?

Like, atm i have about 15ex to spend in rawr exalts, maybe 10 more in raw materials and another 30 in sales, but sales are not really predictable as to when they sell.
Again, sorry for the perhaps obvious questions, this is my first ever ES build :3
"
Freddydaking wrote:
"

if i only have a semi budget, like im not poor, but i dont have 50ex to spend.

Then what do you suggest i go for on a hubris?

Like, atm i have about 15ex to spend in rawr exalts, maybe 10 more in raw materials and another 30 in sales, but sales are not really predictable as to when they sell.

Okay, looking at your character. Get a doryani sceptre like NOW - be sure it has the newest 32% implicit and as close to 100ele dmg affix as you can get.

you need to get some delirium sorcerer gloves. 30dot very important for our RF

you need to be leveling up 6 scorching rays in your offhands, equip 2 3b 1h'er weapons in your offhand, they will gain xp too

you need at least a vertex helm

any decent rings with legacy es% (value doesn't matter, can divine it - it's 5%-20%), flat es, mana, some res you might need or fire damage are gonna be good for you. need to work on getting that ES pool up.

quality your flasks

at lvl 80 get a crystal belt with flat es/life/res you need, int if possible (more expensive) - very important

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info