[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Riusaldregan wrote:

Not bad for temp league shield, eh? Adds just over 1000 ES, takes me just over 11k ES total =)

Now I just need to save up for a 6l Shav's and I'm pretty much complete, gear-wise, without spending obscene currency.

Got a 21 Scorching Ray and 21 Purity of Fire too.

NICE!!! Lookin' good my man
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hello, I am thinking of trying this build out, but I have a noob question: how does this build regen ES? I understand that we convert life regen to ES regen with Zealot's Oath, but then in POB I see that total ES regen is about 2000 ES/s, and RF burns for about 1600 ES/s, so the net ES regen is only about 400 ES/s? That seems way too low so I must be missing something since in all videos I have seen of this build the ES regen is quite fast, something like 4000 ES/s (from Ahfack's Shaper video I counted 2 seconds for his ES to go back to full after tanking Shaper's slam for 8k).
"
chinhodado wrote:
Hello, I am thinking of trying this build out, but I have a noob question: how does this build regen ES? I understand that we convert life regen to ES regen with Zealot's Oath, but then in POB I see that total ES regen is about 2000 ES/s, and RF burns for about 1600 ES/s, so the net ES regen is only about 400 ES/s? That seems way too low so I must be missing something since in all videos I have seen of this build the ES regen is quite fast, something like 4000 ES/s (from Ahfack's Shaper video I counted 2 seconds for his ES to go back to full after tanking Shaper's slam for 8k).

QUick thing to ask.

What stats should i aim for guardians? Is there a roughly line for ES/Damage?
Actually i have ~8k ES and 20k with SR while RF is running with lvl 81.
I dont have gems on max though, not sure if thats enough to withstand them.
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 28, 2017, 3:28:35 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:

Unlock your character sheet so we can take a look.

Things you can try:

ROTP shield
1% regen from oak
stone golem
High level Purity of Fire
Barbarism
5%rdot pantheon
5% fire dmg pantheon

Hey - thanks for getting back to me. I've already unlocked my character to see, didn't know it could not be viewed earlier.

ROTP shield - working on finding a decent shield to do that.
1% regen from oak - I... screwed up and went for 2 stat points instead earlier
Stone golem - Yup, using it now.
High Level POF - will add that as part of my gear soon, but right now I am not using it as I am using Purity of Elements. Can't sacrifice health for it yet as well since I need both my ES and HP pool.
Barbarism - I'll check that out.
Pantheons - Yup, running those now!

Anyways, I don't think I'll be able to afford a Death Door anytime so soon, a 4-link shavs might be more possible. Is that going to be a major problem for me?

Cheers!

"
NoobCaeks wrote:

1% regen from oak - I... screwed up and went for 2 stat points instead earlier

You may change your choice paying with 20 regrets and white amulet.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits
Last edited by Windgaming on Oct 28, 2017, 2:22:26 PM
When i get Zealoth's oath, will RF then drain from my ES pool rather than from my HP?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
When i get Zealoth's oath, will RF then drain from my ES pool rather than from my HP?

You burn both, ES and life. You need to sustain that through High Fire Resistance. RotF or a high leveled purity of fire.

To sustain the degeneration damage Fire Resistance and Life Regeneration are needed. Depending on the player's resistance, less regeneration is needed to break even. The base formula is:

burnDegen = (life*burnLife + ES*BurnES) * (1 - fireRes) * (1 + dmgTaken)

where life, ES and fireRes is the characters maximum life, maximum energy shield and fire resistance. burnLife and burnES is the percent of life and energy shield that Righteous fire burns for and dmgTaken is the sum of all Damage taken stats, for example Vulnerability, Fragile Bloom, Leo's #% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time craft, or the Assassin's Toxic Delivery node which grants 10% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time.

From the PoE Wiki
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 29, 2017, 10:01:21 AM
"
You burn both, ES and life. You need to sustain that through High Fire Resistance. RoF or a high leveled purity of fire.

Ok, thats great, i never played an ES build before (yea, i know)
So im curious as to how i'd play off of eachother.

Also, i probably know this, but im actually pretty drunk atm.
What is RoF? (obvious answer inc)
"
Freddydaking wrote:
"
You burn both, ES and life. You need to sustain that through High Fire Resistance. RoF or a high leveled purity of fire.

Ok, thats great, i never played an ES build before (yea, i know)
So im curious as to how i'd play off of eachother.

Also, i probably know this, but im actually pretty drunk atm.
What is RoF? (obvious answer inc)

Rise of the Phoenix shield. Gives you max fire res which is good for RF

RF takes from ES first, then life second just like every non-chaos damage source, regardless if you regen es or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info