[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Okay, looking at your character. Get a doryani sceptre like NOW - be sure it has the newest 32% implicit and as close to 100ele dmg affix as you can get.

you need to get some delirium sorcerer gloves. 30dot very important for our RF

you need to be leveling up 6 scorching rays in your offhands, equip 2 3b 1h'er weapons in your offhand, they will gain xp too

you need at least a vertex helm

any decent rings with legacy es% (value doesn't matter, can divine it - it's 5%-20%), flat es, mana, some res you might need or fire damage are gonna be good for you. need to work on getting that ES pool up.

quality your flasks

at lvl 80 get a crystal belt with flat es/life/res you need, int if possible (more expensive) - very important

Hey Ahfack!

I got a pretty good Doryanis cheap, 98% ele dmg and 10%cast speed, with the new implicit ofc.

I got a Vertex while looking for a good hubris too, and im looking for a good crystal belt atm as well.

I cant find any rings atm with legacy es% rolls but im on the lookout.

Also i have a question about the delirium essence, i got a few of them today and threw em on some sorcerer gloves But god am i fucking unlucky with the rest of the rolls on the items.

Should i just keep using deliriums on sorcerer gloves till i get a decent-great roll, or is the 30% dot so important that i should put some of them on either way and just try and make up for lost stats on my other rares?

Thanks for all the advise! Much appreciated, and im still enjoying this build like nothing ever before :D
"
Freddydaking wrote:
"
Okay, looking at your character. Get a doryani sceptre like NOW - be sure it has the newest 32% implicit and as close to 100ele dmg affix as you can get.

you need to get some delirium sorcerer gloves. 30dot very important for our RF

you need to be leveling up 6 scorching rays in your offhands, equip 2 3b 1h'er weapons in your offhand, they will gain xp too

you need at least a vertex helm

any decent rings with legacy es% (value doesn't matter, can divine it - it's 5%-20%), flat es, mana, some res you might need or fire damage are gonna be good for you. need to work on getting that ES pool up.

quality your flasks

at lvl 80 get a crystal belt with flat es/life/res you need, int if possible (more expensive) - very important

Hey Ahfack!

I got a pretty good Doryanis cheap, 98% ele dmg and 10%cast speed, with the new implicit ofc.

I got a Vertex while looking for a good hubris too, and im looking for a good crystal belt atm as well.

I cant find any rings atm with legacy es% rolls but im on the lookout.

Also i have a question about the delirium essence, i got a few of them today and threw em on some sorcerer gloves But god am i fucking unlucky with the rest of the rolls on the items.

Should i just keep using deliriums on sorcerer gloves till i get a decent-great roll, or is the 30% dot so important that i should put some of them on either way and just try and make up for lost stats on my other rares?

Thanks for all the advise! Much appreciated, and im still enjoying this build like nothing ever before :D

When crafting the Delerium gloves, keep in mind that if you have an open prefix, you can craft flat ES or %es on them. My gloves rolled crap ES too, but with the % craft it's still ok enough.

"
When crafting the Delerium gloves, keep in mind that if you have an open prefix, you can craft flat ES or %es on them. My gloves rolled crap ES too, but with the % craft it's still ok enough.

Alright Fritso, thanks :)
How do i link my items over here?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
How do i link my items over here?

Left click on your character picture (top left of screen).
Then CTRL + Left click on the item you want to link.
Close character tab, and voila.
Last edited by Fritso on Nov 1, 2017, 12:52:21 PM
I loved leveling early with this build, played alot with divination distilate, ruby flask and life flask, also had a panicked life flask of dousing on my panic button
Hey I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the build Ahfack, working great. Last time I played PoE was when there were only like 4 Acts, came back when I heard there was now 10 Acts and wanted a build that can do all content. Deleted all my old characters and started from scratch. Haven't been able to get to Shaper and Uber Atziri yet but Apex and Uber Lab is a breeze with what I have.

Currently missing the helm enchant which is a pain, crafted gloves, rings, belt and Death's Door are also missing so I've been mixing and matching stuff to get the build working. If you have the time kindly have a look over my gear and let me know if there's an absolute priority I might be missing, well the request is open to anyone on the thread, I'm pretty much a noob at all these end game content stuff.

Thanks again!
Alright, I gotta ask now. I saw the suggestion multiple times but I couldn't figure out why I should do it:

You wrote to level up multiple Scorching Ray gems. Why? Apologies if that kind of question is POE 101 knowledge, but I am relatively new to this game.
"
Suffski wrote:
Alright, I gotta ask now. I saw the suggestion multiple times but I couldn't figure out why I should do it:

You wrote to level up multiple Scorching Ray gems. Why? Apologies if that kind of question is POE 101 knowledge, but I am relatively new to this game.

So you can vaal them all when they hit level 20. Level 21 SR is amazing :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Arcanis_Maze wrote:
Hey I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the build Ahfack, working great. Last time I played PoE was when there were only like 4 Acts, came back when I heard there was now 10 Acts and wanted a build that can do all content. Deleted all my old characters and started from scratch. Haven't been able to get to Shaper and Uber Atziri yet but Apex and Uber Lab is a breeze with what I have.

Currently missing the helm enchant which is a pain, crafted gloves, rings, belt and Death's Door are also missing so I've been mixing and matching stuff to get the build working. If you have the time kindly have a look over my gear and let me know if there's an absolute priority I might be missing, well the request is open to anyone on the thread, I'm pretty much a noob at all these end game content stuff.

Thanks again!

You're very welcome! I'm leaving out of town so it'll be a couple days before I can look at gear. Will try to check back after this weekend unless someone else gets to it first
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info