[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I am new to Path of Exile and I chose this build as my first one. I really like the active playstyle. Progression was a bit hard at first, but after reaching level 60 and learning how to make use of the crafting system really improved my damage and survivability. I am currently level 73 and I was playing ssf the whole time. I just got my rat' s nest by trading and this is build is picking up in speed and damage. I am definitely going to try reaching higher tier maps andI will report on how it goes. But I just wanted to thank you, g00fy_goober, for this marvelous guide. My next goal is going to amass more currency and get the rest of the uniques.
Why would I play this version over a Slayer/Raider scion who has much more leech and survivability? (serious question, not being a dick)
Last edited by Silvanis149 on Dec 18, 2018, 9:53:20 PM
How are your avoidances 100% for everything in your tooltip?
hey guys, so i changed to this build yesterday, bought everything i needed (spent like 7+- exalts for the gear) i leveled the gems some and tryed it but i still feel very quishy and low DPS (I die atleast once or twice on T9 betrayals, and bosses sometimes too)
my tooltip dps on HO with flasks wrath and herald of ice is 35k atm,
and that's my gear:

and flasks:

anyone got any idea why my dps feels so low? i got decent gear and jewels, tree like the pob one..
thanks !
Last edited by eden2888 on Dec 19, 2018, 5:33:05 AM
When should I take Point Blank?
"
Volband wrote:
Thank you, I'm gonna shop for those!

Also, I see you guys are using ancestral protector. What is the point of it exactly? The attack speed seems nice, but we crush through regular mobs, and against higher bosses we usually need to move around. Does the + melee range affect point blank? I'm not exactly sure how that works.

It is for an attack speed boost which ups our damage a lot on single target. Only really need it for bosses. Melee range is just that, MELEE range. ST is a ranged skill so nothing changes.

"
Mdger wrote:
I am new to Path of Exile and I chose this build as my first one. I really like the active playstyle. Progression was a bit hard at first, but after reaching level 60 and learning how to make use of the crafting system really improved my damage and survivability. I am currently level 73 and I was playing ssf the whole time. I just got my rat' s nest by trading and this is build is picking up in speed and damage. I am definitely going to try reaching higher tier maps andI will report on how it goes. But I just wanted to thank you, g00fy_goober, for this marvelous guide. My next goal is going to amass more currency and get the rest of the uniques.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it :)

"
Silvanis149 wrote:
Why would I play this version over a Slayer/Raider scion who has much more leech and survivability? (serious question, not being a dick)

Comparing ascendancys is the easiest thing to do ever. Simply make a little chart and compare.

For raider we get:

- 10% attack speed
- frenzy generation (100% uptime for single target + kill)
- +1 max frenzy charge
- 14% move speed
- 21% attack speed
- 41% attack damage
- perma onslaught (20% inc attack/cast/move speed)
- double onslaught effect (so 40%inc attack/cast/move speed instead)
25% more chance to evade melee & projectile attacks

for slayer/raider you get

- 20% attack dmg
- 10% move speed
- 4% to dodge attacks
- perma onslaught
- kinda perma frenzy charge (but 10% is prty low and only on hit rare/unique so for a lot of clearing, might take awhile to get and maintain full, but for purpose of chart we will still call it perma)
- culling strike
- 20% dmg while leeching
- life leech not removed at full life
- inc aoe (does not effect us at all)
- phys reflect immune (does not effect us at all)

so now we cancel out the 20% attack dmg, one of the onslaughts, 20% dmg while leeching (cuz up all the time), and the 2 slayer effects which do not effect us and we are left with...

Raider:

10% attack speed
better frenzy generation
+1 frenzy charge
4% move speed
21% attack speed
1% attack dmg
20% attack/cast/move speed from double onslaught
25 % more chance to evade projectiles + melee attacks

Raider/Slayer:

4% dodge attacks
culling strike
Leech effects not remove on full life

Which one of those look better to you honestly? 4% dodge, cull (which don't even matter cuz you kill things so fast, maybe helps some on shaper/elder or something tho) and leech effects not removed OR 24% move speed, 51% attack speed, 1% attack dmg, +1 frenzy charge, 25% more chance to evade projectiles + attacks?

"
yowzster wrote:
How are your avoidances 100% for everything in your tooltip?

Avoidance?

"
Ixmilience wrote:
When should I take Point Blank?

Whenever you feel like you need to. It does not help clear at all, and is mainly for single target slaughtering. So when you doing a lot of high tier maps, or elders/shapers/guardians it rly kicks in.
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hello again!

Can someone take a look at my Gear what to improve next?

I can Play T15 Maps inkl. Bosses, but cant handle T16 Bosses and the Imba Syndicat...

What can i make better to kill also Bosses on Higher Maps?
Also like to kill Shaper if this is Makeable!

Thx for your Help

And srry for Bad English!

Some Infos for me??

THX
hi, i'd like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to play one of the best builds i've played so far.
i'd like to thank you again for keeping this build updated up to 3.5 and continuing to answer questions all throughout

on that note, i'd like help about specific gem links.

i like keeping portal and slower projectiles on my second weapon set, freeing up a link.
currently i'm using immortal call, although i feel like it activates too infrequently to have more of an impact due to the cwdt being leveled to 20.
i've tried tempest shield, frost bomb, vortex, etc. all with mixed results, so i'd like your advice on what to replace it with.

also i have a distinct lack of action bar hotkeys available due to using vaal spectral throw, so if possible i'd like to avoid any new active hotkeys i need to bind.
I'm Thu
and I love you
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hello again!

Can someone take a look at my Gear what to improve next?

I can Play T15 Maps inkl. Bosses, but cant handle T16 Bosses and the Imba Syndicat...

What can i make better to kill also Bosses on Higher Maps?
Also like to kill Shaper if this is Makeable!

Thx for your Help

And srry for Bad English!

Some Infos for me??

THX

I don't do gear advice. It is asked constantly nonstop and I wouldn't have room to breathe. More importantly is its impossible to help. All the gear is listed and what you should look for on items and prioritize is listed in the guide.

Everyone has a different budget, items are different each league, what deals you can get and what sales, how much you want to min/max a build, etc etc. It's all different for each person in each league.

"
Thuuu wrote:
hi, i'd like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to play one of the best builds i've played so far.
i'd like to thank you again for keeping this build updated up to 3.5 and continuing to answer questions all throughout

on that note, i'd like help about specific gem links.

i like keeping portal and slower projectiles on my second weapon set, freeing up a link.
currently i'm using immortal call, although i feel like it activates too infrequently to have more of an impact due to the cwdt being leveled to 20.
i've tried tempest shield, frost bomb, vortex, etc. all with mixed results, so i'd like your advice on what to replace it with.

also i have a distinct lack of action bar hotkeys available due to using vaal spectral throw, so if possible i'd like to avoid any new active hotkeys i need to bind.

I am really glad to hear you enjoy the build so much. I know I did when I first tried it, it was exactly what I wanted out of a build so I made up a guide for it :)

Keeping portal/slower proj on your swap is doable but ironically I hate having to swap weapons everytime I want to tp or switch my single target skill (but to each their own).

As for IC all that is required is a level 1 cwdt and a level 3 IC if you put it in your setup. It only makes you immune for like half a second, but helps so much for things like burst damage, constructs, archers, the arc assholes, the porcupines etc. You leveled CWDT all the way up to 20, I would suggest doing the opposite and leaving it at level 1.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As for IC all that is required is a level 1 cwdt and a level 3 IC if you put it in your setup. It only makes you immune for like half a second, but helps so much for things like burst damage, constructs, archers, the arc assholes, the porcupines etc. You leveled CWDT all the way up to 20, I would suggest doing the opposite and leaving it at level 1.

if so, do i also keep lightning golem at an appropriate level?
I'm Thu
and I love you
Last edited by Thuuu on Dec 20, 2018, 5:24:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info