[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Re-read the guide. You're missing a good bit of stuff. Especially the changelog.
Lyco shield for guaranteed hits. T11 your accuracy is probably in the 80's. The damage from the shield looks nice, but not worth missing a hit needed to leech back up to full.
Change assassin's mark in shield to Elemental weakness.
Changelog for 6-link.
WED on left ring and amulet.
More WED on belt and right ring (not crafted).
More resists on gloves/belt.
Get Primal Spirit near Ranger and that may give you enough str/int to get rid of the 30 str/int nodes. Extra mana means you may be able to swap mana flask for Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak.
2 points below Finesse replaced with 1 point to the right of Vaal Pact.
Unnecessary dex point above Thick Skin.
Expensive upgrade down the road, but weapon needs more attack speed. The eDPS and crit/multi is nice, but more attack speed will help a lot.

As for Belly vs 6-link.. it will help quite a bit, but I would keep your armor over 5-link since it at least has hp on it. I am using a similar 6-link armor and have 4.7k hp and am clearing up to T12's with mainly distraction deaths or crazy buffed damage boss 1-shot. Could probably go higher, but haven't tried yet. Belly adds quite a bit and you may get lucky and spend under 100 fusings like some people. Some people use 5-link Belly and that is perfectly fine, but when you have a decent high HP armor like that one, I'd use it up. Now if you were using Tabula still.. different story.

Thanks for the advice! I've definitely tried to fix up my tree and get more WED on items. Still need to upgrade my belt and right ring and get the colors for the 6L. But the changelog wasn't exactly clear on what was I should be replacing added cold with :3. Thanks for the help!

Made this character about a week or so ago, about to hit 92; 93 is where I think this build will finish in terms of practical skill points for me, just picking up the extra 5% life nodes down by Golem's Blood and Bravery.

I tried it out as my second character of HSC. Absolutely crushes when you invest into it a bit. 122/126 map progress, just need to get Shaper and U-Atziri out of the way until I dump my currency into another character. Not too sure how it would play out as a first character though.

Current upgrades I can see are flat ele damage on anything I can find, more money thrown into a claw that's worth like 20+ex, 3/4 affix jewels, and higher life rolls across the board. I also need to upgrade some gems to 21/20 (and maybe swap a few gems out for different ones in the 6L), but so far more damage won't help me as much as me getting good at the game and not dying like crazy when I tunnel.

Pretty sweet setup overall. I appreciate it.
Last edited by Kanery on Aug 28, 2017, 9:27:03 PM
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
Finished game at 66 lvl, didn't even put proper gem setups and jumped into T8 map with a lvl 22 motion and thought claw.

Facerolled the map easily, killspeed wasn't even slow but not ideal - it will be with a 350+ Edps claw I plan on buying.... if someone sold one that's good and not overpriced.... lol.

I actually got a belly of beast dropped in blood aquaduct and 5 Linked it within 20 fusings. However I couldn't get 3x off color blue socket so im using an added cold dmg gem instead of lightning penetration. I don't know about numbers but the added cold feels equal or even slightly better than lightning pen in kill speed. However that was like 15 levels ago, maybe light pen would feel faster now that I've got a more fleshed out passivve tree.

Would 6L SP - GMP - Added lightning - WED - added cold - ice bite?? be okay/on par with the 6L SP - GMP - WED - added lighning - lightning pen - increased crit setup?

Theres just no way in hell you're rolling 3x blue on a belly or high evasion chest without lucking out and using up tons of chromes... so I can't really be bothered trying to roll 3x blues so I can use lightning pen and increased crit.

according to vorici calculator (which hasnt been wrong for me yet) it should only take about 127 chromes to 3 blue 2 green and 1 red a belly of the beast. try it its only 10c.
"
Kanery wrote:

Made this character about a week or so ago, about to hit 92; 93 is where I think this build will finish in terms of practical skill points for me, just picking up the extra 5% life nodes down by Golem's Blood and Bravery.

I tried it out as my second character of HSC. Absolutely crushes when you invest into it a bit. 122/126 map progress, just need to get Shaper and U-Atziri out of the way until I dump my currency into another character. Not too sure how it would play out as a first character though.

Current upgrades I can see are flat ele damage on anything I can find, more money thrown into a claw that's worth like 20+ex, 3/4 affix jewels, and higher life rolls across the board. I also need to upgrade some gems to 21/20 (and maybe swap a few gems out for different ones in the 6L), but so far more damage won't help me as much as me getting good at the game and not dying like crazy when I tunnel.

you only have 146 int how do you use a 155 int gem?
"
SevenAteNine wrote:
"
Kanery wrote:

you only have 146 int how do you use a 155 int gem?

Unfortunately, one of the Jewels in my tree is 7% life, 5% Attack speed, +13 Intelligence. I got it early on to make up for the lack of int on my tree and other pieces, and haven't been able to make up for it in other pieces yet.
@blackdeath

This is napzhter talking, i got my account working again and now you should be able to find my raider and check out my gear, thanks! if you have any tips or tricks how to improve dps, id gladley take them.
I'm confused, could someone give me an updated list on all the gem links?
"

from what i'v seen people seem to use Spectral throw - GMP - Added cold - added lightning - Icebite and elemental dmg with attacks.
"
toddliestew wrote:
"

from what i'v seen people seem to use Spectral throw - GMP - Added cold - added lightning - Icebite and elemental dmg with attacks.

and what kind of tooltip should i be looking at in my hideout?
Hey guys,

the last couple of weeks I tried to help everyone by answer all the upcoming questions. I really love this build but for now I come to an end by improving it. I would really appreciate it if some experience players in this guide could take a look at my build and give me some improvement advices.

I dont know how to post my items therefore I would please you to check my profile:

I am aware that I still need:
- enchants (helmet, boots)
- corrupt my gem's to get them on level 21+
- a better claw (my one just got 350 edps and rolls could be better
- and probably better rings(opal f.e.)

Three of those improvements are very expensive and I'm not able to get all those things at once. Maybe there is something else I am missing... would be kinda nice if you take a closer look at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info