[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

so i saw you running with 5.5k+ life in your vids

can anybody helping me out? im dieing constantly stucking at lvl 82 here is my char
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Airrox/characters
i got 4k hp :/
@Airrox
Your characters are set to private.

1) Click on your username
2) Click on Privacy settings
3) Uncheck Hide Characters tab
"
Airrox wrote:
so i saw you running with 5.5k+ life in your vids

can anybody helping me out? im dieing constantly stucking at lvl 82 here is my char
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Airrox/characters
i got 4k hp :/

Your characters tab is hidden.

Not sure if this link will work for you or not. Uncheck Hide Characters Tab in your profile.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Airrox/privacy

Without looking at your gear and skill tree, my guess is more levels, more HP on all accessories, gloves, and boots, jewels with HP, gems?, and Belly?. As far as dying a lot, make sure your resists are capped off and keep Fortify buff up as much as possible. If you are still dying a lot with resist cap and Fortify, then something else may be wrong.
sry should work now =)

got the belly and res is capped

Last edited by Airrox on Aug 28, 2017, 2:31:13 PM
"
Airrox wrote:
sry should work now =)

Diamond Flask.
No life on rings or amulet.
Low life on gloves, boots, and belt.
Do your labs and get more dodge and elemental ailment immune.
Upgrade your jewels to hp + 2 mods (see guide).
Using outdated skill combinations. Read the changelog.
Start working on some of the cheap % gems, like Spectral Throw 20% is ~4 chaos and will add 10% attack speed.
More attack speed and crit if you can get it on claw. 1.46 is kinda low, even if the eDPS is high.

What are you dying to? 1-shots from bosses, specific mobs, reflect, not enough attack speed to leech back to full, etc.
Any advices for my character? The damage is quite low here. I know I haven't lvl 20 most of the gems yet, and I don't have the helmet enchant too. But beside that, should I change anything in my build?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Airrox wrote:
sry should work now =)

Diamond Flask.
No life on rings or amulet.
Low life on gloves, boots, and belt.
Do your labs and get more dodge and elemental ailment immune.
Upgrade your jewels to hp + 2 mods (see guide).
Using outdated skill combinations. Read the changelog.
Start working on some of the cheap % gems, like Spectral Throw 20% is ~4 chaos and will add 10% attack speed.
More attack speed and crit if you can get it on claw. 1.46 is kinda low, even if the eDPS is high.

What are you dying to? 1-shots from bosses, specific mobs, reflect, not enough attack speed to leech back to full, etc.

first of all thanks!
yeah im die from bosses and not enough leech i try to farm some currency and try to apply your changes ( im broke :P )and the lab yeahhh hate that thing :D but i will do it!
Hello, I'm currently level 51 using this build, so far so good! I just have one quick question: Do I need to use a shield later on? I'm currently using 2 claws, thank you.
"
KagaKaiNi wrote:
Any advices for my character? The damage is quite low here. I know I haven't lvl 20 most of the gems yet, and I don't have the helmet enchant too. But beside that, should I change anything in my build?

Not taking Vaal Pact?
WED on rings.
Upgrade your jewels. Follow guide to have HP and 2 dmg mods on each. Atk speed, projectile damage, crit multi, etc. Freeze, poison, and phys damage is not great.
You have Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark in boots and Curse on Hit Elemental Weakness in weapon and they will end up overriding each other. Swap Mark for EW.
Increase Duration with Vaal Grace/Haste. Minion Life with Lightning Golem may help having to re-cast them so much.
Higher attack speed and eDPS on weapon.
Attack speed on gloves.
Re-roll your Diamond Flask. We are elemental immune with Phasing. Get immune bleed or some other modifier with increase duration and +20% for longer up-time of immunity and Lucky. If you got the Baubles, may as well 20% Atziri and Wise Oak too.
Save for Vessel of Vinktar with lightning dmg to attacks to replace Atziri's or go even deeper with DPS flasks and use only 1 HP.

I assume your hideout DPS is around 22-25k unbuffed GMP and should be around 28-30k with weapon, gloves, jewel, and ring changes.

"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hello, I'm currently level 51 using this build, so far so good! I just have one quick question: Do I need to use a shield later on? I'm currently using 2 claws, thank you.

The shield guarantees hit which means we don't need to use slots or skill points to get accuracy. At higher levels, your accuracy will get too low and start causing issues.

Thanks for the info, at around which level should I switch to get a shield then?
Last edited by AkaSnake13 on Aug 28, 2017, 3:40:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info