[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
toddliestew wrote:
@blackdeath

This is napzhter talking, i got my account working again and now you should be able to find my raider and check out my gear, thanks! if you have any tips or tricks how to improve dps, id gladley take them.

You chose eva/HP over projectile dmg to start. I would advise re-rolling those if you have dmg issues.
2 points below Finesse and 2 points above Vaal Pact traded with 2 points near Acrobatics = 2 free points.
Use 2 points for Primal Spririt for more mana, str/int, and flask charges.
Upgrade Dragon Heart Jewel to trade armor for another dmg mod. We have Acrobatics, so our armor is low.
You opted for 4% WED over 10% chance to freeze/ailment. Personal preference, but the freeze can be handy for CC and to proc 20% Ice Bite dmg and Herald of Ice shatter when map clearing. 4% WED is better for bosses, so your choice.
You leveled your CWDT in your shield. Instead of taking 500 damage to proc, it takes 2874 dmg to proc, so far less procs. And by using CWDT, you don't have the slots for Minion Life for golem, slot to level Slower Projectiles to swap with GMP for bosses, and Increase Duration with Vaal Grace/Haste. Again, personal preference, but you definitely want a leveled up Slower Projectiles if you are going to keep CWDT/IC.
If you don't have issues with HP, switch freeze HP flask for Atziri's Promise for more damage.
Re-roll Diamond Flask. Reduced charges is not bad, for phys leech is bad. You want stuff like Increased Duration, remove shock for Vessel, etc. If you are using Vessel without Phasing Elemental Immune, things are going to hurt.
20% Vesel/Oak/Promise (if taken).

Expensive end-game upgrades:
More crit/attack speed on weapon.
Better optimized accessories.
40% ST on helm.

I can't remember the initial issue, but that should be enough to carry you until end game. You can even get there without the helm/better accessories and just the first list and new wep. If you are still having issues, then something else may be wrong.

"
CutMySoul wrote:
Three of those improvements are very expensive and I'm not able to get all those things at once. Maybe there is something else I am missing... would be kinda nice if you take a closer look at it.

Need a Diamond flask. You have the wrong version of Vessel, and we don't do phys dmg so it isn't good. Can change 1 HP or Vessel to Atziri's Promise.
Weapon is going to to be a big upgrade. As other's have confirmed, APS and crit first, then high elemental damage. Even if you only have 300 eDPS, it will be an upgrade with high crit/atk speed. And a higher claw will have +hp/mp on hit instead of phys dmg leech which can help leeching just slightly.
Read other posts and guide for skills combos. You have increase duration with Herald when it should be Curse on Hit. Using LMP instead of GMP. Crit and Light Pen instead of Ice Bite and Added Cold. Can also use Ele Focus, but trading in the chance to freeze, etc.

After making those changes and if you still have issues, be more specific where you are having issues.
After playing a Howa ranger last league this build is similar but I am having so much trouble surviving. I need to get to level 73 for gloves and boots but I'm having so much trouble killing the boss
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
After playing a Howa ranger last league this build is similar but I am having so much trouble surviving. I need to get to level 73 for gloves and boots but I'm having so much trouble killing the boss

A lot of stuff covered in the guide and changelog.
Bad weapon. Get a rare one with high eDPS, crit chance, and attack speed. Damage should go up a ton.
Astramentis is not needed for this build. If you don't plan to use it on another char, sell it and use currency to upgrade other slots.
Change Topaz flask to Diamond.
Change Quicksilver to Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak. Or both if you get rid of mana potion too. If you have mana issues, turn off Herald for now and/or get Primal Spirit. But with more damage, you'll also get more mana leech from Soul Raker.
Bad jewel. Read guide for tips.
Remove crit and lightning pen from 6-link and use Added Cold and Ice Bite.
Elemental Weakness with Herald.
Changelog for helm gems.
WED on all accessories and belt. Life on right ring.
If you are not resist capped, you'll want rare boots with resists. Then you can get more dmg mods on rings.
Use Slower Projectiles instead of GMP for boss. Use in boots instead of Culling so it gains XP.
I do use slower for bosses I swap the gmp out and keep it in second weapon set to get bosses xp on it. I can't not use the atrementis. It won't let me use the gear with out it becuase of the skill requirement on the gems. I have gripped gloves and two tone boots but can't use yet till 73. The claw is a big down side and am looking for a good one to replace that one. I been using that claw since level 22
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
I do use slower for bosses I swap the gmp out and keep it in second weapon set to get bosses xp on it. I can't not use the atrementis. It won't let me use the gear with out it becuase of the skill requirement on the gems. I have gripped gloves and two tone boots but can't use yet till 73. The claw is a big down side and am looking for a good one to replace that one. I been using that claw since level 22

Weapon swapping just to take out Slower Projectiles seems like a waste. And Culling Strike on golem isn't going to offer much once your damage gets rolling and you'll 1-2 shot all the regular stuff. But if it works for you, have at it.

You get new gems or down-level them with 1 Orb of Scouring per level. Usually cheaper just to start over at level 1 depending on how overleveled it is or how much % is on it. You can also get jewelry with str/int plus the other necessary stats or use points to get the 30 str/int nodes. Primal Spirit gets 20 str and int which is pretty nice along with the mana and flasks.

Looking at your STR gems.. Increase Duration and Fortify have high STR requirements, but neither need to be high level unless you have the extra STR for it.

Higher INT is useful for Wrath/Herald, but not worth giving up a necklace slot for. Orb of Storms is probably overleveled since we just need it to guarantee curse proc and get some Power charges on bosses. But the extra dmg from higher levels is just a bonus, not a requirement.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
toddliestew wrote:
@blackdeath

Spoiler
This is napzhter talking, i got my account working again and now you should be able to find my raider and check out my gear, thanks! if you have any tips or tricks how to improve dps, id gladley take them.
Spoiler

You chose eva/HP over projectile dmg to start. I would advise re-rolling those if you have dmg issues.
2 points below Finesse and 2 points above Vaal Pact traded with 2 points near Acrobatics = 2 free points.
Use 2 points for Primal Spririt for more mana, str/int, and flask charges.
Upgrade Dragon Heart Jewel to trade armor for another dmg mod. We have Acrobatics, so our armor is low.
You opted for 4% WED over 10% chance to freeze/ailment. Personal preference, but the freeze can be handy for CC and to proc 20% Ice Bite dmg and Herald of Ice shatter when map clearing. 4% WED is better for bosses, so your choice.
You leveled your CWDT in your shield. Instead of taking 500 damage to proc, it takes 2874 dmg to proc, so far less procs. And by using CWDT, you don't have the slots for Minion Life for golem, slot to level Slower Projectiles to swap with GMP for bosses, and Increase Duration with Vaal Grace/Haste. Again, personal preference, but you definitely want a leveled up Slower Projectiles if you are going to keep CWDT/IC.
If you don't have issues with HP, switch freeze HP flask for Atziri's Promise for more damage.
Re-roll Diamond Flask. Reduced charges is not bad, for phys leech is bad. You want stuff like Increased Duration, remove shock for Vessel, etc. If you are using Vessel without Phasing Elemental Immune, things are going to hurt.
20% Vesel/Oak/Promise (if taken).

Expensive end-game upgrades:
More crit/attack speed on weapon.
Better optimized accessories.
40% ST on helm.

I can't remember the initial issue, but that should be enough to carry you until end game. You can even get there without the helm/better accessories and just the first list and new wep. If you are still having issues, then something else may be wrong.

"
CutMySoul wrote:
Three of those improvements are very expensive and I'm not able to get all those things at once. Maybe there is something else I am missing... would be kinda nice if you take a closer look at it.

Need a Diamond flask. You have the wrong version of Vessel, and we don't do phys dmg so it isn't good. Can change 1 HP or Vessel to Atziri's Promise.
Weapon is going to to be a big upgrade. As other's have confirmed, APS and crit first, then high elemental damage. Even if you only have 300 eDPS, it will be an upgrade with high crit/atk speed. And a higher claw will have +hp/mp on hit instead of phys dmg leech which can help leeching just slightly.
Read other posts and guide for skills combos. You have increase duration with Herald when it should be Curse on Hit. Using LMP instead of GMP. Crit and Light Pen instead of Ice Bite and Added Cold. Can also use Ele Focus, but trading in the chance to freeze, etc.

After making those changes and if you still have issues, be more specific where you are having issues.

Well, first of all thank you for your feedback tho all those statements are pretty incorrect... Vessel is the flask to go, atziri's promise was fine for 2.6. but not for 3.0, were using Wise Oak instead. About the claw part - if you checked my weapon you would be aware that I good those nodes on it. Also the gem-links are already in. Still, thanks for considering it.
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 29, 2017, 2:42:01 PM
Hey,

actually i feel to have some problems with my Mana recovery. Especially against single Enemies.
What kind of stat is better to look for, Physical dmg leeched as Mana oder +2 Mana on hit?

Thanks
Whats Pantheon pick?

i can't find on this guide. :/
"
noldz wrote:
Whats Pantheon pick?

i can't find on this guide. :/

Stun Immunity and 25% reduced reflect dmg seems to be the best.

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

actually i feel to have some problems with my Mana recovery. Especially against single Enemies.
What kind of stat is better to look for, Physical dmg leeched as Mana oder +2 Mana on hit?

Thanks

Grab the mana leech near Point Blank. Physical leech not as effective as flat attack leech since the latter works with elemental dmg. You can grab stuff on accessories and what not, but 1 point gets you 0.4% mana leech.

"
CutMySoul wrote:
Well, first of all thank you for your feedback tho all those statements are pretty incorrect... Vessel is the flask to go, atziri's promise was fine for 2.6. but not for 3.0, were using Wise Oak instead. About the claw part - if you checked my weapon you would be aware that I good those nodes on it. Also the gem-links are already in. Still, thanks for considering it.

Vessel is amazing, if you get the one that costs 190c. The one you are using is worth like 25c and the physical damage to lightning adds very little compared to the flat lightning dmg to attacks. So it really only adds lightning leech and 10% dmg increase to mobs in melee range. Lightning penetration would add more than phys to lightning, but not sure if you changed to that one since my post or if I was looking at someone else's Vessel. My mistake if you were using lightning penetration before my post.

POE Trade for the correct version:
http://poe.trade/search/ehugoyosetosit

Atziri's Promise still adds quite a bit of damage and a bit of chaos resistance (kek). For only 1C for added 15% ele dmg, better than nothing. Some people use Wise, Vessel, Diamond, and Atziri's. But use whatever you want. Diamond is still going to add quite a bit more to your build and you can find a chart to show the effective crit increase.

And yes, I did check your claw. You have crafted attack speed, which is lower than the regular attack speed (20-25+). Claws get up to 2.0 speed and you only have 1.84 since you have crafted attack speed. Getting a claw with non-crafted attack speed will boost your dmg. And no, you don't have crit chance on your claw. You have the base 6.0%. Recommended 8.0%, plus or minus depending on budget. Feel free to read the last few pages for examples of good claws or people that verify crit chance & attack speed on claws makes a big difference.

And the gem links in your claw are not in. Your Elemental Weakness in your weapon is not being used unless you manually cast it. If you switch Increase Duration to Curse on Hit, then whenever Herald procs, so will CoH + Elemental Weakness. So when you are fighting packs with a rare mob or boss, all of the small ones explode and curse anything that is still living so they will start dying faster.

And your 6-link is based on 2.6, not 3.0. LMP was recommended until you were high enough level for GMP. Ice Bite + Added Cold is better with Elemental Focus as another alternative. A lot of people have verified this in 3.0. If you want to continue using the old set-up, go for it. But you are asking for improvements and the new combinations are improvements for 3.0.
So I keep seeing Elemental Focus being brought up.
I can understand using it for the major bosses, but I'm fairly certain it hurts clear speed since you can no longer freeze, you don't cause Herald of Ice explosions, which means you aren't cursing.

Unless I'm missing something.

Also crit is super important to have on a claw. The way crit works when rolled onto weapons is it modifies the base crit chance. It's basically a more multiplier for crit.

Base Crit * Crit% on Weapon * +Crit% = Total Crit
6 * 1(0%) * 3.27(227%) = 19.62%
6 * 1.27(27%) * 3(200%) = 22.86%

So the higher your base weapon crit is, the more effect each % increased Critical Strike chance is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info