[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
pvpkaos wrote:

First of all, talk to me with respect. What do you think you are? A god? Cause u make a game guide? Plz....... Dont let me laught! Dont answer if you dont know what i did. I search in poe.trade and there aren't any claw with these stats! And its why i asked here, because this is a claw who we use in OUR build! Now relax and dont answer me if you cant talk to me with respect!

You deserve no respect, literally none at all. You are a guy trying to find a price check for his item in a build guide. What is wrong with you?

I am not a god and it has absolutely nothing to do with me making a build guide, it has to deal with you having no brain what so ever.

Do you run to your grocery store and ask them about a fuse you blew in your car?
Do you go to your plumber and ask him if you got ripped off on the amount you payed for your tv?
Do you call your local news station and ask them how much you should sell your lawnmower for on ebay?

I sure as hell hope the answer to all these questions is a very firm "NO" but with you, who knows.

This is a build guide relating to this build and players who are doing it. Not for some ungrateful kid to price check his item in because he is not smart enough to use poe.trade + game chats to figure it out himself.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
KagaKaiNi wrote:
Any advices for my character? The damage is quite low here. I know I haven't lvl 20 most of the gems yet, and I don't have the helmet enchant too. But beside that, should I change anything in my build?

Not taking Vaal Pact?
WED on rings.
Upgrade your jewels. Follow guide to have HP and 2 dmg mods on each. Atk speed, projectile damage, crit multi, etc. Freeze, poison, and phys damage is not great.
You have Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark in boots and Curse on Hit Elemental Weakness in weapon and they will end up overriding each other. Swap Mark for EW.
Increase Duration with Vaal Grace/Haste. Minion Life with Lightning Golem may help having to re-cast them so much.
Higher attack speed and eDPS on weapon.
Attack speed on gloves.
Re-roll your Diamond Flask. We are elemental immune with Phasing. Get immune bleed or some other modifier with increase duration and +20% for longer up-time of immunity and Lucky. If you got the Baubles, may as well 20% Atziri and Wise Oak too.
Save for Vessel of Vinktar with lightning dmg to attacks to replace Atziri's or go even deeper with DPS flasks and use only 1 HP.

I assume your hideout DPS is around 22-25k unbuffed GMP and should be around 28-30k with weapon, gloves, jewel, and ring changes.

Thanks for the reply. I also want to ask if Diamond Rings are required anymore, and how good Opus Rings are for this build?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
pvpkaos wrote:

First of all, talk to me with respect. What do you think you are? A god? Cause u make a game guide? Plz....... Dont let me laught! Dont answer if you dont know what i did. I search in poe.trade and there aren't any claw with these stats! And its why i asked here, because this is a claw who we use in OUR build! Now relax and dont answer me if you cant talk to me with respect!

You deserve no respect, literally none at all. You are a guy trying to find a price check for his item in a build guide. What is wrong with you?

I am not a god and it has absolutely nothing to do with me making a build guide, it has to deal with you having no brain what so ever.

Do you run to your grocery store and ask them about a fuse you blew in your car?
Do you go to your plumber and ask him if you got ripped off on the amount you payed for your tv?
Do you call your local news station and ask them how much you should sell your lawnmower for on ebay?

I sure as hell hope the answer to all these questions is a very firm "NO" but with you, who knows.

This is a build guide relating to this build and players who are doing it. Not for some ungrateful kid to price check his item in because he is not smart enough to use poe.trade + game chats to figure it out himself.

Amen
Would going Scion Elementalist + Raider reduce the damage of this build significantly?

I'm not entirely sure if it's worth the immunity to damage reflect, would be nice if some one answers on that for me. :)
I was hoping to get some advice on what I should upgrade as well. I'm definitely having trouble making it through t11+ maps.

I've looked into the belly of the beast but I can't get close to affording a 6L there. Is it worth giving up the 6L damage for a 5L botb?
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Thanks for the info, at around which level should I switch to get a shield then?

I would do it sooner rather than later. ST alternates weapon attacks and we aren't putting points into dual wielding. Having only 1 weapon means needing to spend money on only 1 good claw. If you have the Lyco shield, then use it now with your best claw. If not, get some random shield with resists, attack speed, life, etc.

"
KagaKaiNi wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I also want to ask if Diamond Rings are required anymore, and how good Opus Rings are for this build?

I wouldn't say Diamond and Opal rings are required, but they will add a nice chunk of DPS and can roll some of the best end game rings. But a non-Diamond/Opal ring can easily carry you to end game.

"
WheresDaddy wrote:
Would going Scion Elementalist + Raider reduce the damage of this build significantly?

You will lose quite a bit of damage for not much gain. Elemental reflect is really not that bad. 35% reduction with Pantheon and passives. You'll only hurt yourself big time if you hit too many or too hard at one time. My gear is not optimal, but I've done some t11+ with reflect. Late game you'll just avoid flask use on big packs. But try it out yourself if you don't want to think about reflect.

"
mcrazy20 wrote:
I was hoping to get some advice on what I should upgrade as well. I'm definitely having trouble making it through t11+ maps.

I've looked into the belly of the beast but I can't get close to affording a 6L there. Is it worth giving up the 6L damage for a 5L botb?

Re-read the guide. You're missing a good bit of stuff. Especially the changelog.
Lyco shield for guaranteed hits. T11 your accuracy is probably in the 80's. The damage from the shield looks nice, but not worth missing a hit needed to leech back up to full.
Change assassin's mark in shield to Elemental weakness.
Changelog for 6-link.
WED on left ring and amulet.
More WED on belt and right ring (not crafted).
More resists on gloves/belt.
Get Primal Spirit near Ranger and that may give you enough str/int to get rid of the 30 str/int nodes. Extra mana means you may be able to swap mana flask for Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak.
2 points below Finesse replaced with 1 point to the right of Vaal Pact.
Unnecessary dex point above Thick Skin.
Expensive upgrade down the road, but weapon needs more attack speed. The eDPS and crit/multi is nice, but more attack speed will help a lot.

As for Belly vs 6-link.. it will help quite a bit, but I would keep your armor over 5-link since it at least has hp on it. I am using a similar 6-link armor and have 4.7k hp and am clearing up to T12's with mainly distraction deaths or crazy buffed damage boss 1-shot. Could probably go higher, but haven't tried yet. Belly adds quite a bit and you may get lucky and spend under 100 fusings like some people. Some people use 5-link Belly and that is perfectly fine, but when you have a decent high HP armor like that one, I'd use it up. Now if you were using Tabula still.. different story.
Finished game at 66 lvl, didn't even put proper gem setups and jumped into T8 map with a lvl 22 motion and thought claw.

Facerolled the map easily, killspeed wasn't even slow but not ideal - it will be with a 350+ Edps claw I plan on buying.... if someone sold one that's good and not overpriced.... lol.

I actually got a belly of beast dropped in blood aquaduct and 5 Linked it within 20 fusings. However I couldn't get 3x off color blue socket so im using an added cold dmg gem instead of lightning penetration. I don't know about numbers but the added cold feels equal or even slightly better than lightning pen in kill speed. However that was like 15 levels ago, maybe light pen would feel faster now that I've got a more fleshed out passivve tree.

Would 6L SP - GMP - Added lightning - WED - added cold - ice bite?? be okay/on par with the 6L SP - GMP - WED - added lighning - lightning pen - increased crit setup?

Theres just no way in hell you're rolling 3x blue on a belly or high evasion chest without lucking out and using up tons of chromes... so I can't really be bothered trying to roll 3x blues so I can use lightning pen and increased crit.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Aug 28, 2017, 6:14:32 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
"
Not at all, and that is if dying sun was free (which it is not). Dying sun gives you 2 things. Inc Aoe and extra projectiles.

Increased aoe does not effect ST at all and extra projectiles would add to the total projectiles you have but has no other use for getting a wider clear. Since running GMP you already cover the whole screen so there is no point.

Would the 2 extra projectiles not add to the single target dmg though? Kind of like how you would use it with barrage? I was curious about Dying Sun as well.

Not entirely. Extra projectiles would work on single target but any given enemy can only be hit once every 0.3 seconds per ATTACK not per projectile. Seeing as we had 5+ aps (with daggers, claws have even more APS if rolled properly) it doesn't really change anything, between our attacks + the projectiles returning 1 projectile is already more than enough to hit every .3 seconds.

You can read more on this in the wiki under spectral throw.

Okay thanks for answering my question man, was j/w. Good to know
"
KagaKaiNi wrote:

Diamond rings are not bad, but opal rings would probably be best. Now that crit + multi is down much lower than before, % increased elemental damage would not be bad, however any opal ring in itself is pretty expensive let alone one with EDWA + LIFE + res or w/e else.

"
WheresDaddy wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if it's worth the immunity to damage reflect, would be nice if some one answers on that for me. :)

The build is made for a raider. I would play it on a raider.
What would be the new 5l/6l in order of importance? SP-GMP/SP-Added Light-Added Cold-Ele Dmg-Ice Bite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info