[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi guys. Could someone please link 2-5 claws that are perfect for this build in your opinion? So I know what to aim for. Price doesn't matter. Link even most expensive ones please

I dont know how to get my character to show, i cant find it on my account here either
Last edited by naphzter on Aug 28, 2017, 11:47:57 AM
"
fredstars wrote:
I got a couple of questions!

1. Microtransaction alternative skill effect. I got it on discount for 50 points earlier this league. Normal price is 95 points (~$10). Well worth it to me.. much easier to see. But I also had a lot of points from a previous bundle.
2. Unhide your character sheet. Could be a number of things. Wrong gems, low level, low level/% gems, wrong skill tree, etc. WED on all 4 accessories, 6-link, better claws, and a long list of other things without seeing your character.

WED is a big damage boost, but not 10k+ worth.

"
RicTran wrote:
Guys any idea on what patheon skills to take?
I'm currently running the stun immunity and 25% reflect reduced.

That seems to be the best combination so far. If anyone has found a better one, I'm all ears.

"
Gondawn wrote:
Hi guys. Could someone please link 2-5 claws that are perfect for this build in your opinion? So I know what to aim for. Price doesn't matter. Link even most expensive ones please

Top-tier claw:
400-450+ eDPS (high cold, fire, and lightning)
20%+ attack speed roll
25%+ crit chance
?? crit multiplier

Something like that will cost a few dozen exalts probably. Focus on 300ish or higher eDPS with about 8% crit chance and 1.8-2.0 atk speed. Anything about that, even better.

"
naphzter wrote:

I dont know how to get my character to show, i cant find it on my account here either

Not sure if this link will work for you or not. Uncheck Hide Characters Tab.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/naphzter/privacy

"
pvpkaos wrote:
"

Plz can anyone tell me the prize of this ítem if i want to sell it?

"Questions like these REALLY REALLY get under my skin. What in the world possible makes you think that posting your item in a build guide is the correct place to ask for a price check? Go pull up your internet browser and search poe.trade like every single other person. People asking for price checks in guild bug me (unless its something super weird) because most of the time they are just to lazy to go search poe.trade themselves. Posting it in a build guide is 100x worse than that".

First of all, talk to me with respect. What do you think you are? A god? Cause u make a game guide? Plz....... Dont let me laught! Dont answer if you dont know what i did. I search in poe.trade and there aren't any claw with these stats! And its why i asked here, because this is a claw who we use in OUR build! Now relax and dont answer me if you cant talk to me with respect!

Last edited by pvpkaos on Aug 28, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
@blackdeath

it is unboxed. I just cant find my own characters in the tab, there is only a level 2 and 3 in there for some reason can i like link u my gear ingame?
"
pvpkaos wrote:
I search in poe.trade and there aren't any claw with these stats! And its why i asked here, because this is a claw who we use in OUR build!

Market has been been sapped. Most of the ones I've seen until today have been removed or bought up. Uncheck online only and you'll find 1 other claw on there with similar stats. Overpriced imo.

"
naphzter wrote:
@blackdeath

it is unboxed. I just cant find my own characters in the tab, there is only a level 2 and 3 in there for some reason can i like link u my gear ingame?

You must be logged into the forums with a different account that you use in-game. Login and post from the same account or unhide that profile and PM and I'll take a look. You can post each item and the skill tree if you want to, but much more time consuming and not updated like the profile is.
@blackdeath
My Poe forum account is linked to My steam account where i play, so its wierd that My characters dont show.
@blackdeath
My Poe forum account is linked to My steam account where i play, so its wierd that My characters dont show.
Fuck I linked my steam account to this peo account and now all my characters are gone..
"
naphzter wrote:
Fuck I linked my steam account to this peo account and now all my characters are gone..

I have no clue what you've done. If you can't figure it out, I would contact GGG and see what they can recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info