[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Looking for some help, in what order should i upgrade to a 6l belly, better claw (3 ele), flat light vinktars?
How important is bandit choice? I took 2 passives but can change any day.
Also if I were to get a 6l belly, is it a better idea to straight buy one for about 550c or try fuse one?

Thanks in advance.

"
Dirge91 wrote:
I'll appreciate any advice what i can do for improving this numbers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't use PoB, but here is a few things to get you started. Read the guide for a lot more:
Change lightning pen for Added Cold. Ice Bite with 6-link.
Buy some quality gems.. 20% ST is pretty cheap and adds 10% atk speed.
Need a Diamond flask for Lucky crits. Look up Lucky buff if you don't know what that does.
Atziri Promise flask is 1c and will add a lot of dmg.
Add 1 dex point near Vaal Pact and you can take out 3 dex points between Herbalism and Finesse.
Gripped Gloves.
25%+ elemental damage on all accessories and belt.

"
Thanks in advance.

Add WED to 5-link. Probably taking out Ice Bite until 6-link would be best.

Add one point to dex to the right of Vaal Pact, and then you can take out 2 dex points between Herbalism and Finesse, extra frenzy duration above Herbalism, and a random dex up and left from Point Blank. More levels and 2-3 jewels with hp and 2 dmg mods each will bump your damage a good chunk.

I would strongly say Bandit choice is important, but maybe others have different opinions. The mana regen is helpful more for early levels, but the resists and multiplier are really nice. The question is, what are you losing if you take out the 2 points.. is that really better than 20% multi, 15% all resist?

I don't know what you should get first after buying jewels. You also have helm enchant, better accessories, and % gems also on the list. But for the buy 6-link vs craft it is entirely RNG. Some people spend way more than 550c to make a 6-link. Some people spend like 25c. Plus, you get an achieve for 6-linking yourself, haha.
"

How many can cost my claw? :) It's the best claw posted in poe.trade
Last edited by pvpkaos on Aug 23, 2017, 5:05:38 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
icel3oi wrote:
Hey i love this build so much but i got 3 questions.

Effective DPS: 250k with Elemental Focus
Effective DPS: 190k with Ice Bite
Life : 5602
Evade / Dodge : 39% / 36%

1) Is ice bite really necessary? With that DPS lost and we can't freeze T16 maps bosses can we? Or Uber Atziri / Shaper

2) My crit chance is sitting at 37% with 319% multiplier, is that too low?

3) The passive tree, can i abandon the 4 life nodes on top "Written in Blood" and get 4 Dps nodes "Claws of Magpie" on the right instead for alot more dps? I THINK i have more than enough life already @ 5.6k

Appreciate any suggestions.

1.) Ice bite is great but it gives the dps once you have full frenzy charges. If you do not have frenzy charges showing in calculations in PoB this would be why the gem is so much lower. Overall shock and freeze will still be better than losing some dps for everything except shaper/guardian fights since they have so much hp you can't freeze/shcok them anyway.

2.) Crit is a lot lower than it used to be in 2.6. However the flat damage should be more since the gems are changed around now. Inc crit dropped and so forth. With a diamond flask 40% crit becomes almost 65% chance to crit. Sadly with all the crit and multi nerfs on tree, on items, on power charges in 3.0 the days of stacking 90%+ crit with 500+ multi are gone. Crit will be like ES. So having crit and some multi is almost like a bit of a bonus at this stage.

3.) 5.6k life is good but hardely super tanky. Claws of the magpie id love to pick up for the 27% attack speed for 4 points but think I personally would prefer the extra life. However if your fine with the life loss than feel free to grab it and see how it goes. Worst case scenario you spend 4 more regrets and change back

Ahh.. Sorry it was wrong info on my first question.. Should be Added cold dmg VS Ice bite, NOT Elemental Focus VS Ice Bite.. You're right, i went to turn on frenzy charges and my effective DPS shoots up to 406k with ice bite, and 405k with Added cold damage. So i guess IceBite > Added Cold.

And WOW i just killed Minotaur T16 at ease within 8 secs. Amazing build !

My final 6L : Spectral Throw > Elemental Focus > Added Lightning > Elemental Damage > Ice Bite > Slower Multiple Projectiles for bossing (or GMP for mobbing)

Last edited by icel3oi on Aug 23, 2017, 5:59:36 PM
"
icel3oi wrote:

Ahh.. Sorry it was wrong info on my first question.. Should be Added cold dmg VS Ice bite, NOT Elemental Focus VS Ice Bite.. You're right, i went to turn on frenzy charges and my effective DPS shoots up to 406k with ice bite, and 405k with Added cold damage. So i guess IceBite > Added Cold.

And WOW i just killed Minotaur T16 at ease within 8 secs. Amazing build !

My final 6L : Spectral Throw > Elemental Focus > Added Lightning > Elemental Damage > Ice Bite > Slower Multiple Projectiles for bossing (or GMP for mobbing)

Makes more sense now :). I love PoB and it is a great tool, but it is very simple to mess something easy up or not show a certain charge being used or something.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Makes more sense now :). I love PoB and it is a great tool, but it is very simple to mess something easy up or not show a certain charge being used or something.

Yea, i'm new to using PoB, didn't even know about the charges thing until you mentioned it. Lastly, HUGE thanks to your build and feedbacks. Now i can clear all content at ease ^^
Last edited by icel3oi on Aug 23, 2017, 6:26:01 PM
Hi, I've been playing your build for probably a week or so now and I'm not really sure what I should do to get my dps higher. Seems to always stay around the same area no matter what I do with my items. Just started playing again for the first time in 2 years so I could be doing something totally wrong. Also I'm totally lost at how you have 8 frenzy charges, I checked your tree numerous times and still can't figure out how you have that many.

Here's my pastebin if you could be so kind as to give me some advice on where I should be improving my gear https://pastebin.com/DnL2nWCb
Is Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield really worth it why i already have 90% hit. Especially when I could be getting a shield with life and elemental damage on it?

Also does [Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet] life leech bonus apply instantly because of vaal pact or is it ignored?. Furthermore if it does apply is it then a viable amulet to wear?

Thanks
Lamma
Last edited by Prime_Kronos on Aug 23, 2017, 7:20:48 PM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me why my DPS in PoB seems so low compared to others here (currently sitting at ~170k). It's probably something really obvious. Is my weapon just not great? I know I'm missing some stuff like WED on one of my rings. Thanks in advance for any help!

https://pastebin.com/kDLxKnTh
So what major pantheon is everyone finding best? I've been using Brine King for now and like it, but am interested to see what others are running.
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info