[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Just a heads up for those having problems with uber Izaro, try using Enfeeble. I swap out flammability on my gloves for enfeeble for harder boss fights, don't really need to now but it did help earlier.
Also to back up what the OP said, "Regenerate 2% life & mana per sec if you were hit recently" boot enchant is a lot better than it looks.
doing 4 keys right now, no prob, 8k shield only.
No rest for the wicked
Hi all!

Thanks for nice converstation of this build. i really interrested it but i wonder (as a hc player) if its gonna roll that well (shown in videos) anymore. The pyre nerf kind of hurted it for sure but if i get right the dmg is still fine. has anyone tried shaper with this already? AoE is nerfed again for sure but its the same to all builds as someone mentoined eariler so its just for slowing the game down.

so a little bit conclusion. should i respec my totem guy for this build at hc? plans are farm uber lab and do good content at late game. and ofc not to die.

if so what adaptations i should do for the original skill tree and setup?

Sorry for so many questons that really are answered earlier but 'cause im not so veteran in this game i really dont know this thing. i just could use one short conclusion pls.

Thanks!
"
homopoika wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks for nice converstation of this build. i really interrested it but i wonder (as a hc player) if its gonna roll that well (shown in videos) anymore. The pyre nerf kind of hurted it for sure but if i get right the dmg is still fine. has anyone tried shaper with this already? AoE is nerfed again for sure but its the same to all builds as someone mentoined eariler so its just for slowing the game down.

so a little bit conclusion. should i respec my totem guy for this build at hc? plans are farm uber lab and do good content at late game. and ofc not to die.

Sorry for so many questons that really are answered earlier but 'cause im not so veteran in this game i really dont know this thing. i just could use one short conclusion pls.

Thanks!

yes. but leveling is not fun. plan a lot of respecs\buying boosts for bosses for hc char inczse you dont have gear ready. i did this build mostly for lab farming, and it's okay, even with my 10 chaos gear, lol.

PS aoe is okay.
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
homopoika wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks!

yes. but leveling is not fun. plan a lot of respecs\buying boosts for bosses for hc char inczse you dont have gear ready. i did this build mostly for lab farming, and it's okay, even with my 10 chaos gear, lol.

PS aoe is okay.

Main challenge I'm finding is levelling a hybrid character. Will be a lot better when I have the level & gear to convert to CI. Hybrid builds are a challenge in Merc...no way to keep up your shield + comparatively low life pool. Need to get life on every piece of gear, basically.

So basically levels 45-70 are a bit of a bitch.

Anyone got better advice on how to manage this section?
"
"
Completed 11 Challengesmezmery wrote:
"
Completed 12 Challengeshomopoika wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks!

PS aoe is okay.

Main challenge I'm finding is levelling a hybrid character. Will be a lot better when I have the level & gear to convert to CI. Hybrid builds are a challenge in Merc...no way to keep up your shield + comparatively low life pool. Need to get life on every piece of gear, basically.

So basically levels 45-70 are a bit of a bitch.

Anyone got better advice on how to manage this section?

Ye the leveling is annoying af but it'll be okayish if u go for meta sticks id say. the thing im worrying is the deeeeeps if its fine for high endgame bosses...

PS. i dont have a clue how this thing works. sry for that ugly post.. :S
I leveled this character to 67 with firestorm and scorching ray with cast when channeling on a 4 link (+firepen). I think I reached merciless dried lake in about 6-7 hours. I'm not the fastest leveler but it went quite quick and did enough damage to kill everything fast. The only issue was survivability but I solved this with simply taking 6 extra life nodes. I'm gonna respec to CI on level 69 because then I can wear my 5 link beast fur.

I will continue later today and switch to vortex! :D
Last edited by Diocruel on Mar 9, 2017, 8:27:24 AM
Hi folks. I played this build in Breach and loved it, but decided against it for Legacy because of the nerfs. However, I really wanted to play ES regen so went and looked for something to replace Vortex. Ended up trying to make this Icestorm build work with ES regen instead of leech (so many points wasted on that tree just to get leech + unwavering, gross).

Had a slow start so am only at white/yellow maps at the moment, but so far it's working out really well. Don't even have a BFS yet. I can't say for sure yet whether it will for for end-end-game, mainly due to missing the shield slot, but I think it might work.

Icestorm is really nice though, because it gives you the option of ranging nasty bosses/packs and has awesome AoE by itself.

Just figured I'd share in case anyone else is looking for a Vortex substitute.
IGN: NuzzyFipples
"
EchoMending wrote:

Icestorm is really nice though, because it gives you the option of ranging nasty bosses/packs and has awesome AoE by itself.

Just figured I'd share in case anyone else is looking for a Vortex substitute.

Thanks for the share - wouldn't your DPS be too low due to the lack of multi-source double-dipping that Vortex offers?
"
Diocruel wrote:
I think I reached merciless dried lake in about 6-7 hours.

Ugh. I am 1 day 9 hours play time to the start of Act 2 Merc. But then I have been clearing maps because of the league stones in play, which has been a bit slower.

Don't get how people can reach level 99 within 4 minutes of a new league starting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info