[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

This is a great build, I've seen it in action a number of times through maps and uber lab and it's definitely one of the strongest builds I've ever seen.
Cool build!
Have you though about getting added lightning damage to attacks on gloves/amulet for EE with shield charge?
He is already using Orb of Storms every time before using Vortex...so EE works fine
I player similiar build, well minę had no regen ;p and i used herald of lightning with double curse to proc EE with shield charge. For this build i guess add light dmg on ring/ammy would add some QOL. NICE BUILD THO!

Btw. I dont understand why not to go with ele Focus bcoz it gives so much dmg for cold degen(cold degen cant be converted with pyre).
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
Last edited by ericcol2p on Jan 2, 2017, 2:26:10 PM
Just respecced my pizza stick build to this one. I am only level 55 right now but man does this feel good. Just charge into stuff and boom. I already have great energy shield recharge with crap gear. Looking forward to hitting 62 for the shawl and going full ES at like 70.

I am new to the game and somehow lucked out chancing a Skyforth! Been spending so much time searching for the build that I wanted to dump some currency into. Might have just found it!

Good stuff!
Last edited by jobintobias on Jan 2, 2017, 4:00:47 PM
Well, I'm not sure if this requires a 6L, but it feels weak on a 5L (dps wise). I'm lvl 82 lvl 19-sh gems (inc aoe for maps), and it 1shots white packs in low maps only. t7 are a pain already. I hope that's because of gem level.
Any chance this could be run as an occultist?
"
morten_dm wrote:
Cool build!
Have you though about getting added lightning damage to attacks on gloves/amulet for EE with shield charge?

This would allow you to proc EE with shield charge, but orb of storms also procs the curse.
Roughly how much do you think you had to spend to make this build viable through end game? After the main uniques, what do you think the next most important pieces to purchase for biggest impact would be?
"
jobintobias wrote:
Roughly how much do you think you had to spend to make this build viable through end game? After the main uniques, what do you think the next most important pieces to purchase for biggest impact would be?

Vortex 21 and empower 4 should be your priority

Also this build is expensive, i think it would take like 30-40 ex if u aint lucky with vortex empower corruption:)
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
Last edited by ericcol2p on Jan 3, 2017, 9:38:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info