[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

This is how it works. You use Orb of storms to trigger EE, you can also get lightning to atacks (not spells) to trigger EE with your shield charge. Some like this. We cannot get anymore than 90% conversion now. It doesnt mess with EE as long as you dont spam vortex, its no different than it was before the Nerf.
AOE gem actually does almost nothing.

looking for blue gem ideas for 5l swaps
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:

Vortex - controlled destruction - cold to fire - chance to ignite - fire pen - added cold/empower
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

Vortex - controlled destruction - cold to fire - chance to ignite - fire pen - added cold/empower

i need a slot to swap for conc.
5 and 6 are red and green
No rest for the wicked
Why would you gimp your usual play just so you can swop in conc on occasion?

Use faster casting or spell echo then. Or, better still, pull up a list of support gems and pick one yourself.
"
Altissimus wrote:

Use faster casting or spell echo then. Or, better still, pull up a list of support gems and pick one yourself.

so you think... lets say shaper, is just an occasion?
No rest for the wicked
Thanks for that clarification Leeown!

At the moment I am testing this build with a 6L from Tabula Rasa and the my feeling is that I have a low dps for Merciless (with Increased AoE gem of course, I will try to switch to Empower or Added cold damage as soon as possible).

Actually my ignite damage is low as hell even with EE, my dps is way better spamming vortex and using a Flame Totem without EE :/
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:

so you think... lets say shaper, is just an occasion?

You realise that if you swop in conc after the aoe nerf you will have to stand on shaper's toes for him to notice your Vortex?
Last edited by Altissimus on Mar 6, 2017, 4:56:02 AM
We need Conc for bosses! I am running Vortex, aoe, ignite, cold to fire and controlled dest atm. AOE feels better IMO, if you dont want it, dont use it. Conc does alot on bosses. And we had to stand very close before the nerf aswell, so that is no change.

@Mich0N - Testing with tabula for what feels good to you is a very good idea. I actually would suggest not leveling with Vortex, after doing it my self. I wish I had stayed with firestorm on totems or self cast my self. I switched pretty early, and the ignite just doesnt feel very good in low lvls. Also, the low chance to ignite is very annoying. I am now 77, and the ignite now kills bosses within seconds - im only on tier 4 maps, but its getting increasingly better as my gems lvl. I would also suggest you to buy some cheap +3 ignite chance jewels, with fire dmg/ spell dmg on them. It makes it alot easier to 1 shot everything. Having to cast 2x vortexs instead of 1, is annoying and feels bad to me.
"
Leeown wrote:
We need Conc for bosses! I am running Vortex, aoe, ignite, cold to fire and controlled dest atm. AOE feels better IMO, if you dont want it, dont use it. Conc does alot on bosses. And we had to stand very close before the nerf aswell, so that is no change.

@Mich0N - Testing with tabula for what feels good to you is a very good idea. I actually would suggest not leveling with Vortex, after doing it my self. I wish I had stayed with firestorm on totems or self cast my self. I switched pretty early, and the ignite just doesnt feel very good in low lvls. Also, the low chance to ignite is very annoying. I am now 77, and the ignite now kills bosses within seconds - im only on tier 4 maps, but its getting increasingly better as my gems lvl. I would also suggest you to buy some cheap +3 ignite chance jewels, with fire dmg/ spell dmg on them. It makes it alot easier to 1 shot everything. Having to cast 2x vortexs instead of 1, is annoying and feels bad to me.

It is good to see that you are starting to do damage. I love following your experiences so far. I'm doing a mine build at the moment, made 3 ex so far, if I got some more currency I think I will build my own vortex inquisitor too! The survivability seems crazy and if you can melt bosses, especially uber izaro with it, then it seems to be the perfect build for me =]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info