[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

I now got access to Uber lab, im still 77 and CRAP gear, so lets see how it goes. I doubt I will burn Izaro yet, but it should be doable. Keep in mind that you wont own him fast before you have better gear and better gems. The videos are done with pretty good gear I suspect so that might give a wrong picture of how he will be the first times in there. Itll take time for sure Im sure, but I should be able to do it I hope.

On a side note here. Flasks are very important :) Stibnite ftw

EDIT: Ok, so I completed it pretty easy. I fucked up my first run, because I decided to try Argus for science, but he tore me a new one, so to speak. I wouldnt bother with him until I get alot more survival and dmg. Izaro is pretty hard at times too. He is hard to ignite because of the very low curse effect on him and his resistances are high. And burn dont last very long. So keep this in mind. It wasnt too bad. But I only did 1 key run, I wouldnt bother with several keys at my item lvl tbh, itd end up failing now and then I think. For now I just wanted to Ascent. But some people better than me, might pull it off.
Last edited by Leeown on Mar 6, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
Can i get a screen cap of someone decently geared defensive stats when fully buffed?
"
Leeown wrote:
We need Conc for bosses! I am running Vortex, aoe, ignite, cold to fire and controlled dest atm. AOE feels better IMO, if you dont want it, dont use it. Conc does alot on bosses. And we had to stand very close before the nerf aswell, so that is no change.

@Mich0N - Testing with tabula for what feels good to you is a very good idea. I actually would suggest not leveling with Vortex, after doing it my self. I wish I had stayed with firestorm on totems or self cast my self. I switched pretty early, and the ignite just doesnt feel very good in low lvls. Also, the low chance to ignite is very annoying. I am now 77, and the ignite now kills bosses within seconds - im only on tier 4 maps, but its getting increasingly better as my gems lvl. I would also suggest you to buy some cheap +3 ignite chance jewels, with fire dmg/ spell dmg on them. It makes it alot easier to 1 shot everything. Having to cast 2x vortexs instead of 1, is annoying and feels bad to me.

I started running maps with an acceptable DPS after buying this helmet:

I highly recommend this one for league starters that can´t afford a 300+ ES helmet and have your ER capped. It helps a lot increasing the clearing speed if you have an Orb of Storms + COC + Temporal Chains + Flammability. I bought mine with 20% increased damage per curse for 1c.

Apart from this, I decided to drop my Tabula Rasa and got a cheap 400 ES armor with 4 sockets (Vortex - Chance to Ignite - Fire Penetration - Controlled Destruction) and as I said my dps is still nice for map clearing. Anyway I think that I got CI too soon, I wouldn´t recommend to take it until having a 6k ES gear.
Last edited by Mich0N on Mar 7, 2017, 12:14:59 PM
how much shield should i aim for uber lab farm? max key indeed, but without any shit like charges or double elemental trials. and also argus, yes.
No rest for the wicked
I have been doing max key runs today without any trouble. I usually run with vaal light trap, but it doesnt work in there, so I suggest people to bring a spell totem, with scorching ray instead for Argus and Izaro. Argus is kill able now aswell, he just takes a bit of time, since we cannot ignite him, but thats is it. Havent had any trouble with anything really.
After playing with pizastick totems, this build gave me fresh air to my gameplay,
easily going thru wraeclast... ;)
Thx.
"
Mich0N wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:
We need Conc for bosses! I am running Vortex, aoe, ignite, cold to fire and controlled dest atm. AOE feels better IMO, if you dont want it, dont use it. Conc does alot on bosses. And we had to stand very close before the nerf aswell, so that is no change.

@Mich0N - Testing with tabula for what feels good to you is a very good idea. I actually would suggest not leveling with Vortex, after doing it my self. I wish I had stayed with firestorm on totems or self cast my self. I switched pretty early, and the ignite just doesnt feel very good in low lvls. Also, the low chance to ignite is very annoying. I am now 77, and the ignite now kills bosses within seconds - im only on tier 4 maps, but its getting increasingly better as my gems lvl. I would also suggest you to buy some cheap +3 ignite chance jewels, with fire dmg/ spell dmg on them. It makes it alot easier to 1 shot everything. Having to cast 2x vortexs instead of 1, is annoying and feels bad to me.

I started running maps with an acceptable DPS after buying this helmet:

I highly recommend this one for league starters that can´t afford a 300+ ES helmet and have your ER capped. It helps a lot increasing the clearing speed if you have an Orb of Storms + COC + Temporal Chains + Flammability. I bought mine with 20% increased damage per curse for 1c.

Apart from this, I decided to drop my Tabula Rasa and got a cheap 400 ES armor with 4 sockets (Vortex - Chance to Ignite - Fire Penetration - Controlled Destruction) and as I said my dps is still nice for map clearing. Anyway I think that I got CI too soon, I wouldn´t recommend to take it until having a 6k ES gear.

If I were you, I'd drop the fire pen gem for cold to fire until you get a 5L. I think it'll really help your damage
Abaxoth down now also, on a 140% corrupted strand double beyond map with eleweakness and all sorts of shit.
why dont you use turmoil gems, but rares?
No rest for the wicked
I use these because I dont want to pay 25c per gem or more atm. These give me plenty of dps atm for now, and they havent cost more than 1c per gem or so. Izaro gems will be better and I might upgrade or just save up for GG jewels instead, we'll see. Atleast for now I dont need them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info